PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know? Declining gifts?

celshark
04-22-11, 06:55 AM
Does anyone know if you decline a gift, will your neighbor be able to offer you another gift in the same day?

I think team lava should make it so that u can decline a gift and then send a gift request to your neighbor. So if someone sends u bricks when u require wood, you can decline gift then send them the appropriate request. I think that would be a great function!

kooky panda
04-22-11, 08:27 AM
Does anyone know if you decline a gift, will your neighbor be able to offer you another gift in the same day?

I think team lava should make it so that u can decline a gift and then send a gift request to your neighbor. So if someone sends u bricks when u require wood, you can decline gift then send them the appropriate request. I think that would be a great function!

no if you deline that is only gift they can give you for the day. I sometimes hold all gifts then accept ones I want. I only have 16 nbrs so I have to take all gifts lol

TheFluffySlipper
04-22-11, 05:24 PM

OH geez, wouldn't that be a great idea! It would put an end to all those uptight gift nazis! Please request this in the feedback forum ... or else I WILL! :p