PDA

View Full Version : I cant seem to collect my tours from visitors.

celshark
04-22-11, 05:51 AM
Maybe this is a bug or maybe I'm inept, but I cant seem to collect the tours left by my visiting community, anyone else getting this problem? Is there a specific way to collect them?

sehana
04-22-11, 06:39 AM
has your energy run out?

you might have to wait for the building/service/crop/animal to complete to collect them. :)

celshark
04-22-11, 06:46 AM
Thank you. I do have energy, but is there only a specific time you can collect your tours?

Rockinkitten
04-22-11, 07:12 AM
I can't work it out either!

sehana
04-22-11, 07:14 AM
sorry, I don't really know what it can be besides waiting for the animals/buildings/services/crops to complete before collecting tour bonuses. u can collect bonuses when the coins are ready to be picked. when the coin icon shows up.

kplace79
04-22-11, 07:29 AM
Do you need energy to collect tours? If so that is just silly... Im out of energy to collect or feed my animals, so i cant collect bonuses?

sehana
04-22-11, 08:25 AM
Yes you do need energy to collect tours, but u can only collect tours when the stuff are completed.

celshark
04-22-11, 08:25 AM
Sehana is right, you have to wait until the crop/animal/building is ready to pay out, then when u collect the payout you receive the tour at the same time.

Rachael98
04-22-11, 02:25 PM
Actually, it doesn't take energy to collect tours. However, you do have to wait for the timer to = 0. Then you use 1  up collecting the attraction. Something for TL to fix.

trenae
04-22-11, 02:28 PM
Actually, it doesn't take energy to collect tours. However, you do have to wait for the timer to = 0. Then you use 1  up collecting the attraction. Something for TL to fix.

Actually it does, since you need energy to collect on buildings/animals and that's when the tour is collected.

Sehana is right, you have to wait until the crop/animal/building is ready to pay out, then when u collect the payout you receive the tour at the same time.

Right on the money! :)