PDA

View Full Version : Sea Day Trashtag Event - 2020 April 15

judyandthecat
04-15-20, 02:33 PM
Wow A Star Fish!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - Marine Trash Bags
Day 2 - from pigs
Day 3 - from Snorkel Raccoon
Day 4 - from sheep - LOWER LEVELS from the Dairy
Day 5 - from fishing - LOWER LEVELS from the Bakery
Day 6 - from Cider House
Day 7 - from Farmers Outpost
Day 8 - from Mine - LOWER LEVELS from the Sugar Spinner
Day 9 - from Almond Trees
Day 10 - from Studio

Event Prizes
Collect Them All!
Can you get all the prizes from the Collections Gallery? I've got a prize for you if you can!
Submit 1 Sea Star Collection
Get 1 Sea Star
Get 1 Bucket Crab
Get 1 Giant Clam
Get 1 Beach Ball Crab
Get 1 Beach Blanket Bovine
Get 1 Baby Sea Stars
Get 1 Fossil Rock Path
Get 1 Baby Turtle
Get 1 Beach Tent
Get 1 Bucket O' Clams
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points

Snorkel Raccoon Pet from Side Goal

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Upcycling Center - 165 gems
Snorkel Raccoon Trash Pile - 20 gems - 1 time use
Marine Trash Net - 19 gems

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Sea Day Trashtag
It's that time of year again! Let's tidy up our farm again, this time we can't forget our all important bodies of water. Grab a bag and get filling!
Send 5 planes
Get 3 Marine Trash Bags - random drop planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: Sea Day Trashtag
These wet piles of garbage need to be cleaned up! These new bags should be able to handle wet garbage.
Buy 1 Wet Trash Pile from the Market
Get 3 Soaked Trash Bags - by putting Marine Trash Bag in Wet Trash Pile

Goal 3 will NOT appear until 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time tomorrow

Goal 3 of 11: Sea Day Trashtag
All this wet garbage is everywhere! How are they getting here?
Get 3 Soda Rings from pigs

Goal 4 of 11: Sea Day Trashtag
I think another Raccoon is on the loose, and this one loves to play in the water!
Get 3 Plastic Bottles from Snorkel Raccoon

Goal 5 of 11: Sea Day Trashtag
Oh boy, let's get cleaning up. We can deal with the Raccoon later.
Get 3 Microbeads from sheep

Goal 6 of 11: Sea Day Trashtag
I'm glad we're taking the time to clean up again, it'll make the Farm look so nice!
Get 3 Soda Straws from fishing

Goal 7 of 11: Sea Day Trashtag
Morgan, there's a Raccoon making a mess.
Get 3 Plastic Lids from Cider House
REWARDS: 200coins, 3 experience points

Goal 8 of 11: Sea Day Trashtag
Morgan! There's so much garbage here! We'd be rich if it were money!
Get 3 Takeout Containers from Farmers Outpost

Goal 9 of 11: Sea Day Trashtag
Just keep cleaning up, we'll get ahead of this soon enough.
Get 3 Bottle Caps from the mine

Goal 10 of 11: Sea Day Trashtag
Hey Morgan, can I keep this Raccoon too? I want a new friend!
Get 3 Tableware from Almond Trees

Goal 11 of 11: Sea Day Trashtag
If you can gather all this garbage, we can talk about it.
Collect 3 Ghost Nets from Studio

Side Goal (optional)
Goal 1 of 2: By the Beautiful Sea
I bet this little Raccoon might have extra items for you, just look at it's Pile!
Buy 1 Snorkel Raccoon Trash Pile
Send 1 Plane Delivery
Get 5 Marine Trash Bags

Goal 1 of 2: Reduce, Recycle!
Missing some items? Turn your extra Sea Day Trashtag items into other items. You an make what you need for the Sea Star Collection!
Buy the Upcycling Center - 165 gems

The Sound of The Ocean
If you turn in enough Sea Day Trashtag items to the Collections Gallery, I've got a new Special Friend for you!
Submit 5 Sea Star Collections
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Snorkel Raccoon, 3 experience points

judyandthecat
04-15-20, 02:34 PM
Saved for event information

judyandthecat
04-15-20, 02:48 PM
Goal 1
Send 5 planes
Get 3 Marine Trash Bags - random drop planes

Goal 2
Buy 1 Wet Trash Pile from the Market
Get 3 Soaked Trash Bags - by putting Marine Trash Bag in Wet Trash Pile

Goal 3 will NOT appear until 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time tomorrow

tsumtsum27
04-15-20, 09:37 PM
So excited. The prize are all look great. Baby turtle. Star fish. Clam. I hope they all pets and move around. 5 turns in get racoon. Must buy the converter machine when it is on sale.

judyandthecat
04-16-20, 05:22 AM
So excited. The prize are all look great. Baby turtle. Star fish. Clam. I hope they all pets and move around. 5 turns in get racoon. Must buy the converter machine when it is on sale.

Me too!
The machine is so so helpful for the hard to get event items!

pspoiled65
04-16-20, 10:14 AM
2nd day cannot get into the game. Been trying to get help but nothing. Very disappointed

judyandthecat
04-16-20, 02:32 PM
Goal 3
Get 3 Soda Rings from the pigs

judyandthecat
04-16-20, 02:33 PM
2nd day cannot get into the game. Been trying to get help but nothing. Very disappointed

Did you try the deleting the game and reinstalling?

pspoiled65
04-16-20, 02:46 PM
Yes

MissGeoGen
04-16-20, 05:24 PM
I can't get in either!!

judyandthecat
04-16-20, 05:53 PM
I can't get in either!!

Is anyone else having problems getting into the game?

I just signed in to my game with no problem.

calinou1
04-16-20, 11:43 PM
Impossible d acc?der au jeu depuis 2 jours. Je suis sous Android. Que se passe t il ? Est ce du ? la mise ? jour de la nouvelle mission ??

MissGeoGen
04-17-20, 01:16 AM
I turned off my device, turned back on, tried game, got in for about 30 seconds, froze up again!! Deleted and reinstalled game, tried game, got in for about 30 seconds, froze up again!! Was working fine till this newest quest started!

pspoiled65
04-17-20, 07:27 AM
I have done the stuff on the list and still can't get in.

judyandthecat
04-17-20, 08:34 AM
I have done the stuff on the list and still can't get in.

In bugs and issues someone said their problem is resolved.
Is yours?

pspoiled65
04-17-20, 12:17 PM
No not yet

judyandthecat
04-17-20, 01:42 PM
No not yet

Please start a new thread in bugs and issues

judyandthecat
04-17-20, 02:32 PM
Goal 4
Get 3 Plastic Bottles from the Snorkel Raccoon

Kinky_Candy
04-17-20, 04:11 PM
Hello all:) Good luck with new events! Please can u tell me where can find the snorkel racoon? It isn’t appear when i am in my farm! :confused: please help me if u can, thank u in advance

judyandthecat
04-17-20, 04:24 PM
Hello all:) Good luck with new events! Please can u tell me where can find the snorkel racoon? It isn’t appear when i am in my farm! :confused: please help me if u can, thank u in advance

It is a random pop up like the butterflies or mole

Lilliepaddd
04-17-20, 04:58 PM

It's way too small and hard to see with the lack of colour. I've only had .20 cents so far...yikes.

judyandthecat
04-17-20, 05:05 PM
It's way too small and hard to see with the lack of colour. I've only had .20 cents so far...yikes.

He lost his Bottles or the kittens took them

Kinky_Candy
04-17-20, 05:29 PM
Thank u for your answers :) until now I haven’t c none:eek: two hours now

judyandthecat
04-17-20, 05:57 PM
Thank u for your answers :) until now I haven’t c none:eek: two hours now

The easiest way to find him is make an area that he can appear in only!

Now comes the hard part cover every other square on your farm with a path.
It is important to make sure you don't have an open square behind a building or tree that he can appear in and you can't see him in.

Lilliepaddd
04-17-20, 07:19 PM
I found the raccoon 4 times. Only coins...is there a problem.

little_veggie
04-18-20, 01:58 AM
No it?s happening to me too . It?s just to wind us up ...because that?s what we need now :confused:
But I guess that?s the fun of the game .....blooming raccoon :cool:

lilhobby4ever
04-18-20, 05:24 AM
Hi all,

The raccoon doesn’t visit often on my farm and mostly delivered coins. I’ve been playing this game for years and a long time ago someone in the forum mentioned trying this trick: Start the game and make sure you click on the butterflies, otter, and mole. Then the animal that should be appearing randomly appears soon after. Once you click on it you need to exit the game and start over again.

So I’ve just tried this trick and it worked for me. After clicking on the butterflies etc, the raccoon appeared a few minutes later. I then exited the game and did it all again. The raccoon still gave coins, but it did end up giving me the prize. Sometimes the raccoon appeared before the others!

I hope this works for others too.

claeystrails
04-18-20, 10:09 AM
Hi all,

The raccoon doesn?t visit often on my farm and mostly delivered coins. I?ve been playing this game for years and a long time ago someone in the forum mentioned trying this trick: Start the game and make sure you click on the butterflies, otter, and mole. Then the animal that should be appearing randomly appears soon after. Once you click on it you need to exit the game and start over again.

So I?ve just tried this trick and it worked for me. After clicking on the butterflies etc, the raccoon appeared a few minutes later. I then exited the game and did it all again. The raccoon still gave coins, but it did end up giving me the prize. Sometimes the raccoon appeared before the others!

It does. Gotten 2 bottles in 10 minutes. I've read that before too, but it's never been an issue getting or finding the pop up. Thanks for reminding us

Lilliepaddd
04-18-20, 01:52 PM
Hi all,

The raccoon doesn’t visit often on my farm and mostly delivered coins. I’ve been playing this game for years and a long time ago someone in the forum mentioned trying this trick: Start the game and make sure you click on the butterflies, otter, and mole. Then the animal that should be appearing randomly appears soon after. Once you click on it you need to exit the game and start over again.

So I’ve just tried this trick and it worked for me. After clicking on the butterflies etc, the raccoon appeared a few minutes later. I then exited the game and did it all again. The raccoon still gave coins, but it did end up giving me the prize. Sometimes the raccoon appeared before the others!

It does work better except getting too many coins! What's the point of that. I wish they would stop that. I will not buy the converter in this case. I do however appreciate all the other prizes on a positive note :)

judyandthecat
04-18-20, 02:32 PM
Goal 5
Get 3 Microbeads from sheep

linborg
04-18-20, 04:02 PM
I have been trying for two days to find the snorkel raccoon on my farm. He?s no where to be found!! Help!

judyandthecat
04-18-20, 04:58 PM
I have been trying for two days to find the snorkel raccoon on my farm. He?s no where to be found!! Help!

He isn't big like the mole.

The easiest way to find him is make an area that he can appear in only!

Now comes the hard part cover every other square on your farm with a path.
It is important to make sure you don't have an open square behind a building or tree that he can appear in and you can't see him i

linborg
04-18-20, 04:59 PM
It is a random pop up like the butterflies or mole

I?ve been searching for snorkel raccoon for two days!! Help

ankavale1000
04-18-20, 05:48 PM

Listen to post 32 Judys advice.

The raccoon is very small so it can hide behind a deco, a tree, a building etc.
The easiest way to spot him is

1. Fill up every open square on your farm with deco or path, anything u have in ur cellar, if u don?t want to use coins
......this can be time consuming if your farm is pretty open

2. Once you fill up every open square, select an area of approx. 8x8 and leave that area open (remove paths or deco etc)
......this is the area that Butterflies, moles, raccoon will pop up - Pop Up Stage

3. Once you designated the Pop Up Stage, force close game then reopen.
......Once u reopen, hover over ur Pop Up Stage, wait for butterflies/moles to show (anywhere from 15 to 30sec). The Raccoon will appear shortly after (between 10 sec to a bit over a minute, varies with farm). Please note, if butterflies etc don?t show after 2 minutes in your Pop Up Stage, chances are you still have open squares else where.

4. Once you clicked on Raccoon, coins or bottle, force close game and reopen ... repeat Step 3.

Judy invented this method. It works. Try it.
The drop rate of bottle is really low, raccoon only appears for about 20 seconds or so, if you want bottles, this method (free, no gem purchase) is your best bet.

Once you have your farm set up this way, you will be ready for all future events w.visitors.

An idea how small raccoon is, how it can hide literally behind everything

marbellaeu
04-18-20, 07:09 PM
Day 3 - from Snorkel Raccoon. How can I get it????? I couldn?t understand it.

judyandthecat
04-18-20, 07:30 PM
Day 3 - from Snorkel Raccoon. How can I get it????? I couldn?t understand it.

The Snorkel Raccoon can drop coins or the plastic bottle.
He pops up on your farm like butterflies or the mole.
When you see him tap him

tsumtsum27
04-18-20, 07:58 PM
I kept on wrong tap on my own small pets thought it was the racoon showed up

judyandthecat
04-19-20, 02:31 PM
Goal 6
Get 3 Soda Straws from fishing

VampireBlade1
04-19-20, 03:34 PM
Anyone have any info on the new optional goal that just popped up for me. It says ?Clean and Clear? (or Clear and Clean I forgot). It?s one of those 6 or so step ones that ask for a ton of random stuff like bacon pancakes etc. Anyone know what the goal is and if it?s worth it? Thanks in advance!

judyandthecat
04-19-20, 03:45 PM
Anyone have any info on the new optional goal that just popped up for me. It says ?Clean and Clear? (or Clear and Clean I forgot). It?s one of those 6 or so step ones that ask for a ton of random stuff like bacon pancakes etc. Anyone know what the goal is and if it?s worth it? Thanks in advance!

We won't know until someone finishes and posts the reward.

Allie0105
04-19-20, 04:08 PM
Now I?m probably in the wrong forum - again (sorry) and I know this is going to sound negative BUT I am honestly curious how a farmer can earn 20,000 points in the first couple of days of an event. I ask only to see if I?ve missed something important about playing these events If they have some magic then good luck to them but it is hard to compete when the remaining members of the group are now competing for 1 place to get the major prize.

Please could some explain? I mean this sincerely.

Allie0105
04-19-20, 04:14 PM
I just got the same pop up. As judyandthecat said we have to wait and see what is required and how many. We then wait for someone to finish the goals. Thus far I have Maple Bacon and Eggs (that is, Bacon Pancake) x 7. Good luck everyone.

judyandthecat
04-19-20, 05:42 PM
Now I?m probably in the wrong forum - again (sorry) and I know this is going to sound negative BUT I am honestly curious how a farmer can earn 20,000 points in the first couple of days of an event. I ask only to see if I?ve missed something important about playing these events If they have some magic then good luck to them but it is hard to compete when the remaining members of the group are now competing for 1 place to get the major prize.

Please could some explain? I mean this sincerely.

If you check their game they will have a few of the Boost...Overgrown Fountain

ankavale1000 wrote up this explanation in a previous leaderboard

Meow. I would like to share my experience. Meow.

Every LB, there?s a 15point every 2hr thing ... let?s call this thing 15pointer.

On a recent LB, I was running out of time to get to 6500. I had around 5000 and 6 hrs left.

I?ve heard of, and got knocked out of top spots by, the legendary 15pointer. So I decided to give it a try.

First, I clicked the 15pointer, then the speed up button popped up. I clicked away 4gems, then I swiped bucket over the 15pointer, voila I got 15 LB points!

It?s not as fast as say collecting from chickens or cows, but it is FAST in accumulating LB points.

I also used the yellow boost because I would use less gems since I needed 1500 LB points (breakdown provided below).

1500 LB points (no boost)
100 speed up x 4 is ... 400 gems

1500 LB points (7 gem boost)
67 speed up x 4 is 268 gems plus 7 gem boost is ... 275 gems

1500 LB points (30 gem boost, double points)
50 speed up x 4 is 200 gems plus 30 gem boost is ... 230 gems

It took me less than 2 minutes to speed up 50x and got the milestone pet.

That was the only time I used the 15pointer. My limit is 250 gems since that?s about the cost when a pet goes on sale.

I?ve encountered many many many players who use the 15pointer. Some uses it from the start, a declaration so to speak, some uses it at the last minute, erasing the countless hours of hard work put in by fellow farmers. One time on my board, I had 4 players discussing on each other?s wall when they should stop using 15pointer ... they decided on 35,000. Lol.

My take is that LB is designed for high rollers. I?ve heard of high roller table. I wonder why there isn?t a high roller LB ...

Meow. I digress. Meow.

Moissonor
04-19-20, 08:43 PM
ThIs is a way to gain LB.
But, it is not an explanation for a gain of at least 10000 LB, 2 or 3 hours after the begining of the event. And 12000 more LB 24 hours later.
N.B. : For 10000 LB, it will take about 1500 gems with 15pointer.

Allie0105
04-19-20, 10:50 PM
ThIs is a way to gain LB.
But, it is not an explanation for a gain of at least 10000 LB, 2 or 3 hours after the begining of the event. And 12000 more LB 24 hours later.
N.B. : For 10000 LB, it will take about 1500 gems with 15pointer.

I understand the 15 point collection but as you?ve said I don?t understand how you can earn 10000 to 12000 over a couple days unless I?m missing something big.

Oh well, good luck to them for their work, patience and possibly gems.

Woldawson
04-20-20, 04:49 AM
Anybody else not finding any snorkel raccoons?? 2-3 days I?ve found ONE!! WTH!!

dulcepaty
04-20-20, 05:11 AM
Al parecer el mapache esta en cuarentena es muy escaso, y las pocas veces que se encuentra da monedas.

judyandthecat
04-20-20, 10:29 AM
Al parecer el mapache esta en cuarentena es muy escaso, y las pocas veces que se encuentra da monedas.

Translation
Apparently the raccoon is in quarantine is very scarce, and the few times it is found gives coins.

judyandthecat
04-20-20, 02:32 PM
Goal 7
Get 3 Plastic Lids from Cider House

Woldawson
04-20-20, 05:05 PM
To the people saying the raccoon is small so is hard to find, no, he?s no smaller than the mole, otter, & butterflies, which I?m finding multiples of daily. The raccoons just aren?t appearing.

Lilliepaddd
04-20-20, 05:30 PM
Yes it is small! .and the colour is non distinguishable...it's only given me 5 parts mainly coins...super annoying!!

Woldawson
04-21-20, 01:54 AM
Yes it is small! .and the colour is non distinguishable...it's only given me 5 parts mainly coins...super annoying!!

Since complaining here that Raccoon doesn?t appear, I found 3 today, all gave only coins. Super Annoying, yes!

klengenhues
04-21-20, 04:29 AM
I have no snorkeling racoon on my farm. Where can I find it ? thxs. It doesn?t pop up.

klengenhues
04-21-20, 04:30 AM
nope. not for me. doesn?t appear 😢

judyandthecat
04-21-20, 05:40 AM
The Raccoon is appearing. You have to cover every square on your farm with a path or something leaving a ten square area or so with nothing. Call it the jail. This forces the butterflies, moles and Raccoon only to appear here. This takes time you have to start at outer edges of farm and check every square that it is covered.
More info

Listen to post 32 Judys advice.

The raccoon is very small so it can hide behind a deco, a tree, a building etc.
The easiest way to spot him is

1. Fill up every open square on your farm with deco or path, anything u have in ur cellar, if u don?t want to use coins
......this can be time consuming if your farm is pretty open

2. Once you fill up every open square, select an area of approx. 8x8 and leave that area open (remove paths or deco etc)
......this is the area that Butterflies, moles, raccoon will pop up - Pop Up Stage

3. Once you designated the Pop Up Stage, force close game then reopen.
......Once u reopen, hover over ur Pop Up Stage, wait for butterflies/moles to show (anywhere from 15 to 30sec). The Raccoon will appear shortly after (between 10 sec to a bit over a minute, varies with farm). Please note, if butterflies etc don?t show after 2 minutes in your Pop Up Stage, chances are you still have open squares else where.

4. Once you clicked on Raccoon, coins or bottle, force close game and reopen ... repeat Step 3.

Judy invented this method. It works. Try it.
The drop rate of bottle is really low, raccoon only appears for about 20 seconds or so, if you want bottles, this method (free, no gem purchase) is your best bet.

Once you have your farm set up this way, you will be ready for all future events w.visitors.

An idea how small raccoon is, how it can hide literally behind everything

judyandthecat
04-21-20, 02:31 PM
Goal 8
Get 3 Takeout Containers from Farmers Outpost

caterpilar88
04-21-20, 03:54 PM
What mean by take out containers from farmers outpost?

judyandthecat
04-21-20, 04:09 PM
What mean by take out containers from farmers outpost?

A random drop of take out Containers!

caterpilar88
04-21-20, 05:50 PM
How it look alike? Where to get it

Allie0105
04-21-20, 07:31 PM
How it look alike? Where to get it

I hope this helps with what it looks like. It is from the Farmers Outpost.

It is a random drop but I’ve received 2 from 3 collections thus far. I’m not sure if it will continue at this rate but fingers crossed.

caterpilar88
04-21-20, 07:46 PM
But i have no clue where or what click on to get it, on my farm? Market? Or visiting farmers, I know that dump question but I asked my friend she doesn’t even know it

caterpilar88
04-21-20, 07:51 PM
Ok I google search, omg i been quit game for awhile that why I don’t know , it a crafting machine call farmer outpost ����

judyandthecat
04-21-20, 11:45 PM
Ok I google search, omg i been quit game for awhile that why I don’t know , it a crafting machine call farmer outpost ����

I am so sorry I misunderstood you. Welcome back to the game.

dulcepaty
04-22-20, 05:10 AM
Alguien sabe cu?l es la recompensa del objetivo opcional?

judyandthecat
04-22-20, 06:27 AM
Alguien sabe cu?l es la recompensa del objetivo opcional?

The reward is unknown until someone completes the six goals and posts

judyandthecat
04-22-20, 02:31 PM
Goal 9
Get 3 bottle caps from the mine

judyandthecat
04-22-20, 02:47 PM
Having trouble getting Event Items?

THE Upcycling Center is on sale for 83 gems!

This allows you to take a previous event item and turn it into a different event item.
Maybe you want a bunch of the new Path that is available as a prize.
This will help you to get more turn ins!

ankavale1000
04-22-20, 03:08 PM
22 tools ... got 1 drop

tsumtsum27
04-22-20, 06:06 PM
47 tools in mine, 1 drop

spring_peeper
04-23-20, 01:19 AM
I was really enjoying this event. Then the mine came along. I’ve since lost all interest in it.

Can we please have an event that doesn’t include drops from the mine?

RoyalBlue305
04-23-20, 08:44 AM

THE Upcycling Center is on sale for 83 gems!

This allows you to take a previous event item and turn it into a different event item.
Maybe you want a bunch of the new Path that is available as a prize.
This will help you to get more turn ins!

Hi Judy. Where are you seeing that the Upcycling Center is on sale. Mine still says 164 gems needed.

judyandthecat
04-23-20, 09:20 AM
Hi Judy. Where are you seeing that the Upcycling Center is on sale. Mine still says 164 gems needed.

Force close your game and reopen it.
See if price changes.

RoyalBlue305
04-23-20, 02:04 PM
Force close your game and reopen it.
See if price changes.

Thanks for getting back. Yes I tried that before messaging you and just now tried it again. Still shows 164 in gems in the window but when you click on the call to action button to get the item it shows 83. Sorry I didn’t take it through all steps until now. Thanks for your help.

judyandthecat
04-23-20, 02:29 PM
Thanks for getting back. Yes I tried that before messaging you and just now tried it again. Still shows 164 in gems in the window but when you click on the call to action button to get the item it shows 83. Sorry I didn’t take it through all steps until now. Thanks for your help.

You're welcome because they're some nice prizes in this event and the Upgrade Center will really increase the number of collections you can turn in.

judyandthecat
04-23-20, 02:36 PM
Goal 10
Get 3 Tableware from Almond Trees

auntheffer
04-23-20, 06:41 PM
What do we do with the blue net in the fishing pond?

judyandthecat
04-23-20, 07:19 PM
What do we do with the blue net in the fishing pond?

USE it like a fishing hook.
You might have to push the little green button in middle of hooks if on second page.

tsumtsum27
04-24-20, 03:47 AM
I can't believe the baby turtle is just a deco and have no movement at all. Very disappointed. I thought it is a pet. At least pls make him have a little movement. In and out his head maybe ?

O.. the giant clam is awesome. Open n shut its shell.

4seasonfarm
04-24-20, 07:06 AM
Hi, why cant i collect item from the mine on sea day event. I?ve spent around 10 shovels and just don?t release any bottle caps. Im at level 43 any ideas?

judyandthecat
04-24-20, 08:17 AM
Hi, why cant i collect item from the mine on sea day event. I?ve spent around 10 shovels and just don?t release any bottle caps. Im at level 43 any ideas?

Drop is very low read page 7 of this thread.

linborg
04-24-20, 10:33 AM
I can't get in either!!

My last ten spins nine of them got me stupid fences!

linborg
04-24-20, 10:34 AM
My last ten spins gave me fences!! Help!?, waiting four hours for a fence is no fun!!!

db1323
04-24-20, 11:32 AM
I was really enjoying this event. Then the mine came along. I?ve since lost all interest in it.

Can we please have an event that doesn?t include drops from the mine?

It seems to be this way with every event.......

mearro
04-24-20, 12:17 PM
I completed the "clean & clear" or so something like that task and got nothing, only some coins, points and 3 expansion parts

judyandthecat
04-24-20, 12:56 PM
I completed the "clean & clear" or so something like that task and got nothing, only some coins, points and 3 expansion parts

The 3 expansion parts would be the reward.

judyandthecat
04-24-20, 02:34 PM
Goal 11
Get 3 Ghost Nets from the Studio

The Upcycling Center is on sale for half price.
It allows you to turn previous Day event items into the one you want!

Mitzi111
04-25-20, 03:17 AM
is there a big prize at the end of the 11 goals? or just coins and experience points?

spring_peeper
04-25-20, 03:55 AM
is there a big prize at the end of the 11 goals? or just coins and experience points?

I?m guessing like every other turn in event, it?s random prizes with the grand prize being the pet.

Sometimes there?s a pet prize after 5 turn ins.

Mitzi111
04-25-20, 04:35 AM
I?m guessing like every other turn in event, it?s random prizes with the grand prize being the pet.

Sometimes there?s a pet prize after 5 turn ins.

ok, thanks spring_pepper

Mitzi111
04-25-20, 04:35 AM
...FRUSTRATED...... i have a huge request of Farm tech..... i just turned in my first three collections and got 3 loungechair cows . I don't want to work this hard and not get different prizes. 'Random' isn't very rewarding. So my request is to change the way the prizes are distributed so that we have a shot at different items.

judyandthecat
04-25-20, 06:40 AM

Just coins and experience points at end of goal 11.

Turning in five collections gets you the Snorkel Raccoon pet!

auntheffer
04-25-20, 07:05 AM
...FRUSTRATED...... i have a huge request of Farm tech..... i just turned in my first three collections and got 3 loungechair cows . I don't want to work this hard and not get different prizes. 'Random' isn't very rewarding. So my request is to change the way the prizes are distributed so that we have a shot at different items.

I agree. 5 buckets are plenty.

Mitzi111
04-25-20, 10:34 AM
I agree. 5 buckets are plenty.

FIVE? ugh

mearro
04-25-20, 11:18 AM
The 3 expansion parts would be the reward.

Oh, hmm I thought from pop-up that we would get a prize, idk like the camping site or such

ibjshoe2
04-25-20, 12:26 PM
I'm done with this event! Over 20 tools in the mine with nothing so I'm over it.

mearro
04-25-20, 01:52 PM
I'm done with this event! Over 20 tools in the mine with nothing so I'm over it.

Over 50 crafted items in the studio and not a single drop

spring_peeper
04-26-20, 02:03 AM
Over 50 crafted items in the studio and not a single drop

This is why there is the Upcycling machine boost. It?s the games way of getting you to spend money to get prizes for the event.

Oh how I long for the days when these events were actually possible to complete with some creative farming and diligence, not $$$. It?s just beyond frustrating now. Events are identical every time, some prizes aren?t that great (and you get 10 of them), and just to increase your chances at getting a drop, you have to spend money.

S8, maybe just increase the drop rates for the mine and studio a tiny bit?

auntheffer
04-26-20, 06:35 AM
FIVE? ugh

And now 3 turtles that don’t move. ��

VampireBlade1
04-26-20, 03:54 PM
Anyone have any luck getting the net from the fish pond? I?m on day 2 now of trying for it and nada!

I?ve tried all the different lures (save for gold one as I?ve only gotten one gold from trucks so far) but no dice.

I was able to buy a net from newspaper but that didn?t satisfy quest- hesitant to waste it trying to get one from the pond.

Is it really just a random drop while you?re fishing in the pond or should I focus on making only higher tier lures? Thanks in advance

draughnc
04-27-20, 07:58 PM
There is a glitch in the mine. Every time I go into it I eventually get kicked out, lose a tool and then wait for the chicken to quit walking and go back in. It states I have no internet connection. Never have a problem with any other game only this one and in the mine. Very frustrating.

judyandthecat
04-28-20, 02:56 AM
Anyone have any luck getting the net from the fish pond? I?m on day 2 now of trying for it and nada!

I?ve tried all the different lures (save for gold one as I?ve only gotten one gold from trucks so far) but no dice.

I was able to buy a net from newspaper but that didn?t satisfy quest- hesitant to waste it trying to get one from the pond.

Is it really just a random drop while you?re fishing in the pond or should I focus on making only higher tier lures? Thanks in advance

You have to buy the net to fish with it doesn't drop from the pond.
You get Soda Straws fishing from the pond.

tsumtsum27
04-28-20, 08:11 AM
For my last turn in before the event ends, got the sea star n it is a PET. Live in sand castle. So happy

RoyalBlue305
04-28-20, 09:17 AM
This is why there is the Upcycling machine boost. It?s the games way of getting you to spend money to get prizes for the event.

Oh how I long for the days when these events were actually possible to complete with some creative farming and diligence, not $$$. It?s just beyond frustrating now. Events are identical every time, some prizes aren?t that great (and you get 10 of them), and just to increase your chances at getting a drop, you have to spend money.

Unfortunately even with the Upcycle machine it is virtually impossible. I bought it 4 days ago and the last 3 items are the hardest to get because of low drop rates. So when you construct one needed item, you then lose quantity on the previous item and it is a viscous cycle. If you spend time making enough of the other previous items so you do not run out of those items when you are constructing the more elusive items, then you just RUN OUT OF TIME. The stupid nets take 3 hours to make but you cannot get enough forks to make them in a timely manner. I even expanded out 4 slots so I could have stuff cooking while I slept (gotta sleep sometime right?) but I am still probably not going to get the Starfish. I have received 7 cows and multiples of all the other items but not the Starfish. I think the ONLY way to win these Collection challenges is to buy the boost machine the FIRST day and start cooking immediately. The only problem is that it costs twice as much. But if you wait for it to go on sale, unless you are super lucky you will not win the grand prize.

mearro
04-28-20, 10:36 AM

Nevermind, I finished the quest now, got 2 racoons. Didn't spend a single gem or real money and that's how I prefer. But I agree, the game is less enjoyable now, I came back to play again after few years break but I might drop it altogether

princessskykennedy
04-28-20, 05:27 PM
41 collections over 100 gems zero starfish.......zero. I haven’t gotten a prize pet in months. Sad��

tsumtsum27
04-28-20, 06:55 PM
Nevermind, I finished the quest now, got 2 racoons. Didn't spend a single gem or real money and that's how I prefer. But I agree, the game is less enjoyable now, I came back to play again after few years break but I might drop it altogether

How did you get 2 racoons. I know 1 is from 5 turns in. Where the 2nd one from ?

judyandthecat
04-28-20, 07:36 PM
How did you get 2 racoons. I know 1 is from 5 turns in. Where the 2nd one from ?

One is the last milestone prize in the leaderboard

JustKay
04-29-20, 04:51 PM
Did anyone get the starfish? Am curious what it looks like and how it moves around the farm.

judyandthecat
04-29-20, 05:07 PM
Did anyone get the starfish? Am curious what it looks like and how it moves around the farm.

I did!
It could be a little bigger but it is cute.
Slides around.

BatCrzy2
04-29-20, 07:09 PM
41 collections over 100 gems zero starfish.......zero. I haven’t gotten a prize pet in months. Sad��

I quit at 50 collections and, same as you, no starfish. Very frustrating!

JustKay
04-29-20, 09:21 PM
I did!
Slides around.

Thanks! Sounds like u are very lucky!

RoyalBlue305
04-30-20, 05:44 AM
41 collections over 100 gems zero starfish.......zero. I haven?t gotten a prize pet in months. Sad😢

Me neither. I bought the boost machine and got nothing but cows and the various buckets. Very frustrating.

RoyalBlue305
04-30-20, 05:50 AM
I did!
Slides around.

Congrats! Glad you got it. It looked so cute in the pic. Looks like from the forum the odds were very low on getting this one. I think after getting close with every item but the main prize you need to either be extremely lucky or buy the boost machine at the beginning vs waiting til it goes on sale like I did. Just not enough time even with expanded slots to build extra items. Drop rates are too low on the last 3 items.

judyandthecat
04-30-20, 06:27 AM
Congrats! Glad you got it. It looked so cute in the pic. Looks like from the forum the odds were very low on getting this one. I think after getting close with every item but the main prize you need to either be extremely lucky or buy the boost machine at the beginning vs waiting til it goes on sale like I did. Just not enough time even with expanded slots to build extra items. Drop rates are too low on the last 3 items.

I really like the Boost building because you can turn in so so so many more collections.
And the first item used is very plentiful because it gets sold in the paper.
And you get to turn in collections earlier.

RoyalBlue305
05-04-20, 06:37 AM
I really like the Boost building because you can turn in so so so many more collections.
And the first item used is very plentiful because it gets sold in the paper.
And you get to turn in collections earlier.

Agreed. I like it too. Just have to buy it earlier vs waiting for the sale. I?ve tried it several times now but only after it goes on sale. Next time I?ll get it right away and get a head start. Thanks for your input!