PDA

View Full Version : Doe anyone else have this problem?

MajicHearts
04-14-20, 10:01 AM
I have to sign in EVERY time and I DON'T LIKE IT! Does anyone else have this problem?:mad:

Also, I was NEVER a fashion designer! When I originally signed up, I was retired and said so.

mymonta
04-14-20, 03:17 PM
I have to sign in EVERY time and I DON'T LIKE IT! Does anyone else have this problem?:mad:

Also, I was NEVER a fashion designer! When I originally signed up, I was retired and said so.

I do not have that problem, thank goodness.

Fashion Designer is a random classification. It actually refers to one of their other games. Rhino Keeper is from Fantasy Forest, Executive Chef is from Bakery Story, etc. It's stupid, in my opinion. I actually used to think that JustKay was an executive chef for months until I caught on.

MajicHearts
04-15-20, 03:30 AM
I do not have that problem, thank goodness.

Fashion Designer is a random classification. It actually refers to one of their other games. Rhino Keeper is from Fantasy Forest, Executive Chef is from Bakery Story, etc. It's stupid, in my opinion. I actually used to think that JustKay was an executive chef for months until I caught on.

Got it now - thanks! Don't know why I have to sign in every time, but I will have to live with it.

rachelasw
04-15-20, 10:39 AM

Did you check the "Remember Me?" box when you login?

https://i.ibb.co/LgyNmLW/image.png

MajicHearts
04-15-20, 02:57 PM
Did you check the "Remember Me?" box when you login?

https://i.ibb.co/LgyNmLW/image.png

Yes I have it checked.

MajicHearts
04-23-20, 08:56 AM
It has been fixed now. I no longer have to sign in every time I want to read the forum. YAY!

sophiesonsters
04-25-20, 05:37 AM
Mine makes me sign in to every time and I have always clicked the remember me button its bizarre

mymonta
04-25-20, 02:11 PM
Does it have anything to do with maybe your computer or whatever clears its cookies every day or something?

deadpixel
04-25-20, 04:53 PM
Does it have anything to do with maybe your computer or whatever clears its cookies every day or something?

Or perhaps a “corrupted” cookie. Clearing the cookie cache might help in this case.

MajicHearts
04-26-20, 08:07 AM
I don't know if I did anything or what I did, but it is okay now. Thanks everyone for you input and thoughts!