PDA

View Full Version : Can't get free gems

hionni
04-22-11, 05:22 AM
I like to take advantage of the free gems deals by trying out other team lava games when I get the popup on my screen. It worked great with a few other games. But I've missed the last 2 offers because when I click on the button, I get a message "cannot connect to iTunes store."
Is there a way to go to iTunes on my own (because I have no problem when not clicking the button from within fashion story) to download the apps and still get my free gems?

lesleypsg1
04-22-11, 05:24 AM
Happened to me too, but type zoo story in search then download anyways I still got my gems

Just DON'T CLOSE OUT of grey screened iTunes. Leave the blank screen open and type your search. It kicked in for me and I got the gems

ahshan
04-22-11, 01:00 PM
I think as long as you get the message and press the button "Install/Download", it knows you're doing the gem promotion so you can just search it up in the AppStore.
I'm not sure about this, but it's worked for me because I get the message to pop up on all my games, then I just go search it up in the AppStore, download, and get the gems.