PDA

View Full Version : Gold cow bells -what?s the point?!

ABCharlieville
04-11-20, 05:50 AM
I?ve been an avid supporter of this game for years! I love playing and think you all do a brilliant job....but... please can you give us something to use Gold cow bells for? I now have 48 useless bells 😭 Maybe a trade option? Swap 5 for something useful?!

VampireBlade1
04-26-20, 04:07 PM
There?s nothing to use them on once you?ve unlocked the gold lure in fish pond?

I wish I could trade my silver ones for bronze. I?ve never used a silver, I don?t even know what they?re for. Can you use them for stuff at your level? I?m only at like level 35 or so

applesmcgee
05-01-20, 02:11 AM
I never gotten a gold, have gotten loads of silver and bronze. I often just don't even look the trucks, I feel like there's no point.

ABCharlieville
05-02-20, 08:11 AM
There?s nothing to use them on once you?ve unlocked the gold lure in fish pond?

I wish I could trade my silver ones for bronze. I?ve never used a silver, I don?t even know what they?re for. Can you use them for stuff at your level? I?m only at like level 35 or so

Hi! You use them to make bait for salmon and Tuna, possibly at a higher level x

ABCharlieville
05-02-20, 08:13 AM
Also, you unlock a smokehouse, once you have that there’s nothing else. I’m at 50 now

grandpadon
06-16-20, 08:47 PM
Also, you unlock a smokehouse, once you have that there?s nothing else. I?m at 50 now

I just got my 100 gold bell. Do I get a special prize for this achievement. I?ll trade them all for 10 bronze and 2 silver. At least I can use those.

JustKay
06-16-20, 10:39 PM
I never gotten a gold, have gotten loads of silver and bronze. I often just don't even look the trucks, I feel like there's no point.

Same here. I don?t feel I care about gold ones. I need to wait until I get an insane amount of barn space. I suspect the speed of when u fill a truck order will impact the chance of a gold drop, so having loads of inventory of the various produce saved in the barn would make this easier.

applesmcgee
06-21-20, 02:52 AM
Same here. I don?t feel I care about gold ones. I need to wait until I get an insane amount of barn space. I suspect the speed of when u fill a truck order will impact the chance of a gold drop, so having loads of inventory of the various produce saved in the barn would make this easier.

I suspected the same so have tried having everything for the upcoming delivery ready to go... still only bronze.

I also suspected maybe you have to never miss a delivery and it might go bronze, then silver, then gold for successive deliveries. Still nope.

I guess it's just random, but I'm nearly 30 now and still haven't gotten a single gold! While others have nothing to spend theirs on and want bronze! RNG sucks I guess, lol

KojiMama
06-21-20, 05:06 AM
I’m 100 and have the same issue with gold. Give it a purpose already! It’s not that hard to reprogram especially since truck deliveries are critical to one of the game’s longest-running events.

ankavale1000
06-21-20, 12:19 PM
My drop of gold bell is approx. 1 in 30. I keep track of my gold bell drops, so my thinking is that, at least for me, truck orders have drop rate similar to other craft buildings (say stingy studio lol).
I have about 12 gold bells, but hundreds of silver and bronze. If gold bells are made to be more useful, drop rate of gold should be adjusted for some of us.

ABCharlieville
07-11-20, 03:18 AM
My drop of gold bell is approx. 1 in 30. I keep track of my gold bell drops, so my thinking is that, at least for me, truck orders have drop rate similar to other craft buildings (say stingy studio lol).
I have about 12 gold bells, but hundreds of silver and bronze. If gold bells are made to be more useful, drop rate of gold should be adjusted for some of us.

I find if you?ve got lots of something, it gives you more! If you?ve none in storage then it doesn?t tend to give you any! I run my stock down to zero for the things I don?t need often, and that evens up your chances of getting the one you want!

ankavale1000
07-11-20, 12:44 PM
I find if you?ve got lots of something, it gives you more! If you?ve none in storage then it doesn?t tend to give you any! I run my stock down to zero for the things I don?t need often, and that evens up your chances of getting the one you want!

Thank you for this. I’ve applied this concept to crops (not from plots) but never thought to give this a try for gold bells. Am going to deplete my silver and bronze bells to see if I can increase the drop rate of gold.

ankavale1000
07-13-20, 12:46 PM

Hi, please let me know how to deplete Silver bells. I have about 175.
Also, what is the fastest way of reducing bronze? I have close to 300. Booster flags take one day.
Any info greatly appreciated

judyandthecat
07-13-20, 03:00 PM
Hi, please let me know how to deplete Silver bells. I have about 175.
Also, what is the fastest way of reducing bronze? I have close to 300. Booster flags take one day.
Any info greatly appreciated

You can make Golden Lures using silver bells.

Takes 7 hours in Bait Shop
Golden lure
1 silver cowbell + 1 anchovy + 1 gold

ankavale1000
07-13-20, 04:10 PM
You can make Golden Lures using silver bells.

Takes 7 hours in Bait Shop
Golden lure
1 silver cowbell + 1 anchovy + 1 gold

Ok. I didn’t unlock Golden Lures yet. But 7hrs to deplete 1 Silver ... omg, it’s going to take me some time to make a dent lol
It’s going to take me longer with Bronze lol
I need to stop sending trucks for a bit

Thank you Judy for info!