PDA

View Full Version : Steampunk Event - 2020 March 25

judyandthecat
03-24-20, 06:51 PM
Looking forward to today's event
We need this event to calm the farmers playing!
This is your chance to collect some decorations from long ago!
Plus the Steampunk Bird

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Where to Find Items
The items are random drops
Piper's Top Hat- Chocolatier
Piper's Cogs - Mine
Piper's Goggles - Crops
Morgan's Top Hat - Deep Fryer
Morgan's Goggles - Planes
Morgan's Cogs - Fishing
Lucas Top Hat - Apple Trees
Lucas Goggles - Pigs
Lucas Cogs - Passion Fruit Vines

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 8: Steampunk
One of my favourite genres is steampunk! I really love the retrofuturism that inspires costumes and style! Piper, did you want to see what I have for you?
Get 1 Piper's Top Hat - random Drop Chocolatier
Get 1 Piper's Cogs - random drop after leaving mine
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 nail, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 8: Steampunk
Thanks, Morgan! These Costume pieces are really cool looking! Can we all dress up in this style? I want a full steampunk costume!
Have the Farmer's Outpost
Get 10 Piper's Goggles from crops
Make 3 Piper's Steampunk Gear in Farmer's Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Recipe: Piper's Steampunk Gear
Invisible when made
10 minutes Farmer's Outpost
1 Piper's Top Hat
1 Piper's Cogs
10 Piper's Goggles

Goal 3 of 8: Steampunk
Of course! I already have my pieces figured out. I can't wait to see what it looks all together!
Make 10 Plane Deliveries
Get 2 Morgan's Top Hat from Deep Fryer
Get 2 Morgan's Goggles from Planes

Goal 4 of 8: Steampunk
My outfit is amazing! I bet your outfit will look amazing too, Morgan!
Get 1 Morgan's Cogs from fishing
Make 3 Morgan's Steampunk Gear

Recipe: Morgan's Steampunk Gear
Invisible when made
45 minutes Farmer's Outpost
2 Morgan's Top Hat
2 Morgan's Goggles
1 Morgan's Cog

Goal 5 of 8: Steampunk
Lucas! I want you to dress up too! Let's get you some cool clothes!
Get 1 Lucas Top Hat from Apple Trees
Get 1 Lucas Cog from Passion Fruit Vines
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 paint, 3 experience points

Goal 6 of 8: Steampunk
Okay. Can I have big machines?
Get 3 Lucas Goggles from pigs
Make 3 Lucas Steampunk Gear
Make 1 Farm Steampunk Photo
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 plank, 3 experience points

Goal 7 of 8: Steampunk
Hurry up everyone! Let's get our outfits on and take some cool photos. We're going to be the best looking farm!
Have Jed's Steampunk Vehicle - Buy in Market
Put 1 Farm Steampunk Photo in Jed's Steampunk Vehicle
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 hammer, 3 experience points

Goal 8 of 8: Steampunk
Lovin' that new look, y'all. I think I got a vehicle that would suit y'alls new look.
Turn in 23 Farm Steampunk Photos
Visit 20 Community Farmers
REWARDS: 200 coins, Steampunk Clock, 3 experience points
Steampunk Clock is worth 250 gems in the Market!

Side Goal (optional) (if any)
(Goal title)
(Task caption)
REWARDS:

Event Prizes
Retrofuturistic Goodies
Can you get all the prizes from Jed's Steampunk Vehicle? Make sure to keep your goggles on!
Have Jed's Steampunk Vehicle
Get Piper's Plane
Get Vintage Red Truck
Get Vintage Blue Truck
Get Rustic Plough
Get Piper's Telescope
Get Brown Victorian Carriage
Get White Victorian Carriage
Get Victorian Observatory
Get Mosiac Fire Pit
Get Steampunk Bird - lives in Bird Tree or Wildlife Den
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
A Steaming Ticktock
Want more items? Get a Steampunk Clock and collect Steampunk items from it!
Buy the Steampunk Clock from the Market - 250 gems

judyandthecat
03-24-20, 06:52 PM
Saved for event information

judyandthecat
03-25-20, 10:43 AM
I have no internet and their phones are busy signed on by cell not sure will be up at event time
Update: internet up

HappyBunny09
03-25-20, 02:54 PM
oh goody gumdrops another event where you use ALL Your tools �� in the mine and get nothing.!! The internet event took all my tools so now I have no more.

syncler78
03-25-20, 03:15 PM
I will probably have these out of order because I wasn?t paying close attention, but they all provide items for Lucas?s outfit:
Pigs - Lucas?s goggles
Apple Trees - Lucas?s hat
Passion Fruit Pergola - Lucas?s gears

spring_peeper
03-25-20, 03:40 PM
oh goody gumdrops another event where you use ALL Your tools 🛠 in the mine and get nothing.!! The internet event took all my tools so now I have no more.

Agreed. Not sure why this wasn?t taken into consideration.

judyandthecat
03-25-20, 03:43 PM
Agreed. Not sure why this wasn?t taken into consideration.

Drop pretty good and you get two items instead of one which is a bonus

FoxHollow32
03-25-20, 04:03 PM
I don’t have the mine yet. Is there an alternate location to get Piper’s cogs?

judyandthecat
03-25-20, 04:07 PM
Where to Find Items
The items are random drops
Piper's Top Hat- Chocolatier
Piper's Cogs - Mine LOWER LEVELS from the Feed Mill
Piper's Goggles - Crops
Morgan's Top Hat - Deep Fryer
Morgan's Goggles - Planes
Morgan's Cogs - Fishing
Lucas Top Hat - Apple Trees
Lucas Goggles - Pigs
Lucas Cogs - Passion Fruit Vines

judyandthecat
03-25-20, 04:09 PM
I don’t have the mine yet. Is there an alternate location to get Piper’s cogs?

It should tell you under the goal in the to do list

LOWER LEVELS from the Feed Mill

spring_peeper
03-26-20, 06:45 AM
Drop pretty good and you get two items instead of one which is a bonus

This is good to hear. However, I had 5 tools left and was able to get only two items so far.

I literally exhausted all my tools (40 or so) on the last event. Now it?s a huge struggle to either make them or collect them.

It would have been nice if maybe mine collecting was later on in this event knowing most players are in the same situation.

FoxHollow32
03-26-20, 10:05 AM
I?m still not able to get any cogs from the feed mills. I am at level 33 and don?t have the mine yet. What do I do?

draughnc
03-26-20, 10:41 AM
Turn in 23 photos and get a clock. A lot of work for a clock. Yes you get previous items for turn ins but I usually have bad luck on getting the main prize. The steampunk duck.

judyandthecat
03-26-20, 10:49 AM
I?m still not able to get any cogs from the feed mills. I am at level 33 and don?t have the mine yet. What do I do?

Did you check in your to do list as to where it comes from?

level 33 might not be considered low level so you need to check that goal number in your to do list. It will tell you where.

FoxHollow32
03-26-20, 06:50 PM
Thanks for answering, I’m currently on goal 4/8. Yesterday afternoon, some sold 3 green cogs on the news stand, and I was able to advance. Since then, I haven’t been able to obtain a single one. I hope you can help, I love Steampunk, and really want to work this goal.

judyandthecat
03-27-20, 06:18 AM
Thanks for answering, I’m currently on goal 4/8. Yesterday afternoon, some sold 3 green cogs on the news stand, and I was able to advance. Since then, I haven’t been able to obtain a single one. I hope you can help, I love Steampunk, and really want to work this goal.

As I said none of us could read your goal l and it would of said on that goal where you get the Cogs

It is the mine or feed Mill depending on what your goal said.

As you can see my goal said the mine

Random drops

Good luck

Squirryl52
03-27-20, 09:59 AM
I ran into the mine issue a couple of events back. You have to expand to the mine or find all the items in the newspaper and/or from other players.

FoxHollow32
03-27-20, 11:53 AM
I’m pretty sure it originally said ‘mine’. But I haven’t expanded to the mine yet, so what can I do? I keep checking the news stand, but no one has any to sell. :(

Squirryl52
03-27-20, 01:28 PM
When you go to craft at the Farmer's Outpost, if you do not have enough of the required items, you can press as though you want to craft and it will show the items you need and by pressing the ones you are missing (CAREFULLY so you don't use gems to buy them) it will tell you where to find them. The only option is to keep checking because if it says the mine you have to expand to it and fix it up to use it.

judyandthecat
03-27-20, 02:39 PM
I’m pretty sure it originally said ‘mine’. But I haven’t expanded to the mine yet, so what can I do? I keep checking the news stand, but no one has any to sell. :(

If it said mine that's why I kept saying check your goal then you need to expand there or buy parts from the paper is your only option. Beings you don't know for sure what it said I would fill my feed Mill with cow feed which I think is like four minutes and collect it and continue doing so just to see if it perhaps said feed Mill

ankavale1000
03-27-20, 03:24 PM
I?m pretty sure it originally said ?mine?. But I haven?t expanded to the mine yet, so what can I do? I keep checking the news stand, but no one has any to sell. :(

Just want to help, in case you still not sure
Go to Farmers Outpost and click on the first event craft. You should see the following

Then Click Craft (here, if you have all items, you will actually craft it, so click again) and you will see following

Be very careful to click top of picture of item you don?t know where to collect. Then you will see white letters telling you where

This is exactly what Squirryl52 is saying. Hope this will solve the issue for you.

You can use this method for future events too.

I have some spare green cogs if you still need.

judyandthecat
03-27-20, 05:40 PM
Just want to help, in case you still not sure
Go to Farmers Outpost and click on the first event craft. You should see the following

Then Click Craft (here, if you have all items, you will actually craft it, so click again) and you will see following

Be very careful to click top of picture of item you don?t know where to collect. Then you will see white letters telling you where

This is exactly what Squirryl52 is saying. Hope this will solve the issue for you.

You can use this method for future events too.

I have some spare green cogs if you still need.

This is a perfect explanation

tsumtsum27
03-28-20, 07:22 AM
Won the bird at 8th turns in. It is beautiful. Lives in the bird tree. Many thx Stormy

inara_24
03-29-20, 12:02 PM
I’ve completed the 23 stamps but I can’t see the clock in my storage.

Moissonor
03-29-20, 02:34 PM
Turn in 23 photos and get a clock. A lot of work for a clock. Yes you get previous items for turn ins but I usually have bad luck on getting the main prize. The steampunk duck.

Each 2 hours, the clock will give you one item. No more plus one experience point.

ankavale1000
03-29-20, 07:00 PM
I’ve completed the 23 stamps but I can’t see the clock in my storage.

The clock is prize for Goal, did u complete goal? If so, try restart game.

praphulladp
03-31-20, 12:53 AM
Won the bird at 8th turns in. It is beautiful. Lives in the bird tree. Many thx Stormy

Lucky,,,,, we did 30 times and still struggling.
Happened second time that I have not received the pet ����.

praphulladp
03-31-20, 12:54 AM

Can you please post the photo of the bird what you won?

Woldawson
03-31-20, 02:45 PM
Why doesn?t the steampunk duck go on the duck pond?? Same with the beaver, why can?t we place it on the beaver den?? And a lot of the rabbits don?t go on the rabbit burrows either.

Lilliepaddd
03-31-20, 03:55 PM
53 turn ins...everything but the blue truck I always wanted, more than the bird lol. Wahhhh!

Woldawson
03-31-20, 04:07 PM
53 turn ins...everything but the blue truck I always wanted, more than the bird lol. Wahhhh!

It?s a shame we can?t sell decor. I have 5 blue trucks in storage, I?d happily sell one to you.

Lilliepaddd
03-31-20, 04:50 PM
It?s a shame we can?t sell decor. I have 5 blue trucks in storage, I?d happily sell one to you.

That would be awesome! Lol. Makes zero sense not to get the truck...oh well. I could sell you 11 of my brown Victorian carriages...oye!

spring_peeper
04-01-20, 04:21 AM
Will there be a chance to put Jed’s truck in storage?

judyandthecat
04-01-20, 04:59 AM
Will there be a chance to put Jed’s truck in storage?

I can put mine in storage.
Did you force close?