PDA

View Full Version : Ever even noticed this?!... your thoughts?

ahshan
04-21-11, 07:42 PM
Well, when you open the game all the time and it doesn't load that fast... you start to notice things...
LIKE THINGS THAT HAVE NEVER APPEARED IN THE GAME!! *whoaaaaaa*

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg199/rakkine/nightclubstorymain.jpg

I actually noticed this weeks ago, but was too lazy to make a thread about it. There are some things in this picture (the main screen) that have never been seen in the game.

Here are my thoughts on these 4 things:
1. Wow. He looks cool. Definitely better than that ugly, but cute guy. Don't get why he wasn't invited to be in my nightclub!
2. She's kind of pretty and young-looking. Younger than that orange-haired lady. Seriously, free drinks for her! --- She's got a bit of a wedgie and her strap is starting to fall off...
3. This guy is cute. Looks like he's wearing a sweater vest. Better than the dude with the mole and the drowsy eyes! I want him dancing in my nightclub!
4. Hot DJ with the purple haaaatt!! I think this should be the guy behind our DJ sets. Maybe that was planned in the first place, but was never put into the game? Well I do hope they add that Dj in there.

What are your thoughts on these 4 things?

sehana
04-21-11, 08:08 PM
yea, how come they're not in the game?

Halibel
04-21-11, 09:44 PM
Advertisement, openings and such don't have to have content related to the game. So as long as it is interesting people would be attracted to it.

sophiacml
04-21-11, 11:17 PM
I've always wanted a DJ or bartender in my club opened. Teamlava ignored till I gave up to mention it anymore but indeed cool.

TheFluffySlipper
04-22-11, 05:50 PM
I do wish that red dress girl would put some knickers on already! O.o

sehana
04-22-11, 06:03 PM
I do wish that red dress girl would put some knickers on already! O.o
LOL... she got a booty though, i'm jealous LOL

badger8
04-22-11, 06:08 PM
Baby got back!

TheFluffySlipper
04-22-11, 07:18 PM
LOL... she got a booty though, i'm jealous LOL

I have some extra you can have if you're interested ;)

fcukyeahbro
04-29-11, 07:32 PM
lol the girl in the red dress looks like shes trashed as!! hahaha had a bit too much to drink... and yeah, some of these story games have workers & some dont?