PDA

View Full Version : Sweet co goals

CBL_0929
03-10-20, 05:00 AM
So many people are having trouble getting the tables because of the fact that you have to complete the fifth goal, but I can not find the chairs. I have searched each section of the chair menu and they are not there. They are not in the unlocked section they are not in the locked section and they are not in the goal section. Please help.

AnnirasSweets
03-10-20, 05:44 AM
So many people are having trouble getting the tables because of the fact that you have to complete the fifth goal, but I can not find the chairs. I have searched each section of the chair menu and they are not there. They are not in the unlocked section they are not in the locked section and they are not in the goal section. Please help.

The SweetCo Chairs were removed from the Market after the last sale we had in the game. This issue has been flagged with the team so now we're just waiting to hear back from them regarding a fix.

UPDATE FROM MOD 2021 MAR. 29

The team has fixed the issue. :)

Please note that if you are having trouble finding the items, make sure to scroll through the market instead of relying on the "Buy" button in the goals menu.

ariacooks
03-19-20, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the info. I also hv trouble finding the sweetco chairs. I hv completed goals and able to unlock sweetco table.

Any idea when issue will be resolve, when the sweetco chairs will be back?

kiierrssttenn
03-23-20, 10:44 PM
I?ve been trying to find a fix for this for a week now. I?m so glad I?m not the only one who?s experiencing this issue.

avc2002
03-29-20, 08:38 AM
yeah i haven't been able to find the sweetco chairs, wallpaper, OR tiles! the only thing i have is the tables. when will it be back?

avc2002
03-29-20, 08:39 AM
Do you know when they'll be back? I can't complete any goals because I can't find the chairs, wallpaper, or tiles. I have the tables but that's it.

bender17
04-05-20, 12:54 AM
I am still having trouble finding the sweetco wallpaper tiles and chairs. I cannot complete any goals. When will this be fixed?

omgitsCAM
04-11-20, 04:24 PM
I am still having trouble finding the sweetco wallpaper tiles and chairs. I cannot complete any goals. When will this be fixed?

You can buy any wallpaper and tiles to complete the goal. Not sure why, but it counts towards the goal even if it?s not the specific one to buy. I found out when I was randomly picking new wallpaper for my bakery and it said progress towards the Sweetco wallpaper / tiles quest. I was finally able to unlock Sweetco tables. Tables will unlock after ?A Bitter Loser? is completed. You should find them at the end of your unlocked tables. But the chairs are still nonexistent. And without it, I don?t think my Sweetco Frosting Waterfall will pop up which then won?t unlock the Sweetco Cupcake Trees. Which is really frustrating. I hope they fix the problem soon.

annespee
04-14-20, 01:06 AM
I am running into the missing waterfalls issue. I tried buying other items from the store (like with the wallpaper) but that does not do the trick. Anybody tips?

omgitsCAM
04-14-20, 05:01 PM
I am running into the missing waterfalls issue. I tried buying other items from the store (like with the wallpaper) but that does not do the trick. Anybody tips?

No, sadly, it doesn?t work to buy other decor. I am also currently stuck with no Frosting Waterfall, but unfortunately I think it was also removed along w/ the Sweetco chairs. Where you able to buy chairs?!

jelisabac
04-25-20, 10:52 AM

Is it possible to skip the task using gems and still able to unlock the SweetCo station?

omgitsCAM
04-29-20, 09:56 PM
Is it possible to skip the task using gems and still able to unlock the SweetCo station?

Which tasks are you referring to for skipping? I ended up skipping the chairs bc they were removed, but Waterfalls were also removed. I?ve been debating if I should just skip having to buy those also, bc then maybe it?ll unlock Cupcake Tree?! But I?m not 100% sure on that. I don?t want to keep using gems just to complete the goal when I have the money to buy the items. I mean, it?s only 4 gems, but on top of the other 10 or 12 gems I spent to skip chairs. Then not even sure if it?ll even unlock next item. That?s too much gems to keep using just for messed up goals.

Storm8 just really needs to find a fix for this goal problem. I don?t get why remove items that?s required for an ACTIVE Goal. It?s really frustrating & annoying to keep seeing the uncompleted goal. :(

CuteAnimalz
04-30-20, 01:13 AM
Hey, I saw now that they got it back was trees. But I still don't see is chairs and waterfalls. I need to wait for a while to see if they did updated so I can finish them later. I don't want to skip it with some gems.

jelisabac
04-30-20, 04:03 AM
I got stuck at the task ?take a sweet seat? which I was still considering whether I should spend 12 gems to skip the task of getting the chairs. It is so frustrating that Storm8 still has not fix this bug. I don?t want to waste my gems either but I just want to get access to the next goal.

jelisabac
04-30-20, 04:06 AM
Hey, I saw now that they got it back was trees. But I still don't see is chairs and waterfalls. I need to wait for a while to see if they did updated so I can finish them later. I don't want to skip it with some gems.

You?re right. It is unnecessary to waste the gems when you have enough money to purchase the chairs. I do not understand why Storm8 has to remove the chairs and waterfall.

jelisabac
04-30-20, 04:07 AM
Which tasks are you referring to for skipping? I ended up skipping the chairs bc they were removed, but Waterfalls were also removed. I?ve been debating if I should just skip having to buy those also, bc then maybe it?ll unlock Cupcake Tree?! But I?m not 100% sure on that. I don?t want to keep using gems just to complete the goal when I have the money to buy the items. I mean, it?s only 4 gems, but on top of the other 10 or 12 gems I spent to skip chairs. Then not even sure if it?ll even unlock next item. That?s too much gems to keep using just for messed up goals.

Storm8 just really needs to find a fix for this goal problem. I don?t get why remove items that?s required for an ACTIVE Goal. It?s really frustrating & annoying to keep seeing the uncompleted goal. :(

I just hope that Storm8 can restore the chairs and waterfall as soon as possible. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

cayabakes
05-02-20, 07:06 AM
Me too! Just began at beginning of April. ...and it appears I can?t go any farther in the game. No new goals are coming in either.

AnnirasSweets
05-02-20, 08:22 AM
Me too! Just began at beginning of April. ...and it appears I can?t go any farther in the game. No new goals are coming in either.

The SweetCo Goals should be the final set of untimed goals for the lower level players. After this point in the game, the only goals we get are released every few weeks and only available for a limited time of either 5 or 15 days.

You can check the Speculation Thread Calendar to see when these goals are likely to be released: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98762-Bakery-Story-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-amp-Goals&p=1604408&viewfull=1#post1604408

tsactuocutie
05-02-20, 09:16 AM
if they gonna remove the sweet co chair they should change the goal i can finish it without using gems, and I dont have enough gems

cayabakes
05-04-20, 05:54 AM
Thank you. So do you think that when the new set of goals are released, the ones I can't finish will disappear from the goal message board?

AnnirasSweets
05-04-20, 06:14 AM
Thank you. So do you think that when the new set of goals are released, the ones I can't finish will disappear from the goal message board?

Unfortunately, the SweetCo Goals are un-timed so the only way to get them out of the goal books is to complete them.

edenharel
05-13-20, 11:45 AM
same...I cant complete the goal bc the items are gone :(

edenharel
05-14-20, 11:16 PM
SAME! I wish they would fix this bug :O

bronze_doll
05-18-20, 12:54 PM
I thought I was the only one ..the fact they we only get 10% returns on sells is another conversation. I?m unable to find the sweetco chairs or the chocolate waterfall ..I?ve also had ads cause the game to glitch> causing things that?s I?ve waited hours too bake to disappear. The constant ads are an annoyance. And why do I have to download multiple 3p games in order to get gems 💎. Then when you download those games, it?s the same constant begging and ads 🤨. Give me a break

museglo
05-22-20, 08:22 AM
Is Storm trying to get real $$ for gems because that's the only way to complete these goals? Or, maybe it is a ploy to get us to install all the other games? Or maybe they are trying to **** this original bakery story to get everyone to move to #2?

I'll be giving this a 1* rating for this and another reason.

FIX THIS BUG!!!

sealexpert99
06-02-20, 03:25 AM
I also experienced this bug!! The chair, the tree and the waterfall, so glad I'm not alone and I really hope they fix it soon :/

ST4CoolGames
06-03-20, 11:43 PM
There was a time when they were going to get rid of the SweetCo goal altogether but the players asked them not to do that.

Why would they get rid of items needed for a goal but keep the goal active makes no sense. I've been working on this goal for a few of my accounts and finding missing items needed for the goals was crazy. There truly is no method to their madness.

tunsha2002
06-06-20, 01:36 AM
I guess we need to go without any goals for now.

tunsha2002
06-06-20, 01:37 AM
There was a time when they were going to get rid of the SweetCo goal altogether but the players asked them not to do that.

Why would they get rid of items needed for a goal but keep the goal active makes no sense. I've been working on this goal for a few of my accounts and finding missing items needed for the goals was crazy. There truly is no method to their madness.

exactly

tunsha2002
06-06-20, 01:40 AM
I thought I was the only one ..the fact they we only get 10% returns on sells is another conversation. I?m unable to find the sweetco chairs or the chocolate waterfall ..I?ve also had ads cause the game to glitch> causing things that?s I?ve waited hours too bake to disappear. The constant ads are an annoyance. And why do I have to download multiple 3p games in order to get gems ��. Then when you download those games, it?s the same constant begging and ads ��. Give me a break

exactly.... i had baked many sugar cookies if sold would amount more than 100000 and instead i recieved 25000....i refreshed a lot but no use

sashacatonline
06-26-20, 06:56 PM
Please fix the problem regarding sweetco goals. Specifically, i bought the sweetco tables but chairs are not there, not even greyed out, and unable to buy sweetco wallpaper and tiles because they aren't there either, not even in greyed out area.
How much longer for the problem to be fixed?
It is frustrating to follow along and do the goals as they appear only to find out there is a problem.
Why have a game with excessive popups and have you buy tables when you can not buy the chairs.

atrekker1
07-07-20, 11:12 AM
PLEASE change making us go all th way back to the beginning When we are selecting items to place in our decorations. It take hours just to put up a fence or Or many other repeat items. I’m trying to decorate for the beach. If I want several items, I have to start all over for each item!!!!! It’s time consuming and frustrating. Give us a break. You won’t lose money if you ca make it easier to decorate.

hiccc
07-07-20, 10:01 PM
I hope they will bring it back soon so I can complete the goal.

BigRedPoppy
08-01-20, 02:17 AM
I?m here to get help with this too. What a disappointment. It appears this has been an issue since 2012. So why do they keep using the quest? So frustrating.

AnnirasSweets
08-01-20, 08:29 AM
I?m here to get help with this too. What a disappointment. It appears this has been an issue since 2012. So why do they keep using the quest? So frustrating.

I agree this is something that needs to be addressed - and quickly at that - but the items were removed (which caused the inability to proceed with the goals) back in March of this year, not 2012.

JackiiDarko
08-02-20, 06:00 PM
So many people are having trouble getting the tables because of the fact that you have to complete the fifth goal, but I can not find the chairs. I have searched each section of the chair menu and they are not there. They are not in the unlocked section they are not in the locked section and they are not in the goal section. Please help.!

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I can't keep buying gems to spend a rediculous amount to unlock either! It's very frustrating. I'm reading these back from March...I'm trying in August!

MrKeepSmiling
08-13-20, 08:50 PM
can you please fix the sweetCo chair issue guys? teach me how to get gems thanks guys

cupcakechoclove
08-14-20, 08:21 PM
I used the jewelry in another account that I have but it’s not the same thing, there is another decoration that is blocked, I hope they will resolve soon

VadermI
08-19-20, 06:30 PM
ANY PLAN TO PUT BACK & NEVER AGAIN REMOVE THE NECESSARY SWEETCO ITEMS TO COMPLETE THE SWEETCO GOALS ?????? !!!!!!!! Players are falling away from the game due to these removals. PLEASE ADVISE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

VadermI
08-19-20, 06:32 PM
This game is cheap in regards to awarding gems to their customers

rashafuller
09-10-20, 03:52 PM
Seriously the issue is still not fixed!!!

Breejan1987
09-24-20, 12:41 PM
Unbelievable!
I bought 3 machines because there are so many recipes and now I won?t be able to access any of them. How can a programmer make this kind of mistake....to remove items required to advance any further in a game?

AuPhoenixBleu
09-25-20, 05:52 AM
Having the tables... not the chair, and not the frosting waterwalls (chairs and waterwalls are not in the menus)
And I can't cook the second dessert....
Any idea ?

I am an old player having already an other bakery (BlueEdel) and 3 years ago, it was just perfect... Why now is it so impossible to have it?.
With my new bakery, it's just impossible

AnnirasSweets
09-25-20, 07:19 AM
Having the tables... not the chair, and not the frosting waterwalls (chairs and waterwalls are not in the menus)
And I can't cook the second dessert....
Any idea ?

I am an old player having already an other bakery (BlueEdel) and 3 years ago, it was just perfect... Why now is it so impossible to have it?.
With my new bakery, it's just impossible

Some items that are required for the were accidentally removed from the market after a sale back in March. Without these items being returned to the Market, the goals are only able to be completed by using gems to skip certain steps. The team has been made aware of the issue but sadly, they have not offered a fix yet.

seattlestown
10-15-20, 06:17 PM
Having no fix for 6 plus mths is unacceptable. Im spending $$ and now my 2nd bakery is stuck at level23 goals.
Iphone 8 plus. Newest ios.
They should then give us free gems to bypass all the Sweet Co goals since none of the items are available in the store inventory.
How am I supposed to play without goals and rewards now??
Ive already spent $$ on my new bakery.
And literally hundreds on other story games in the past. This is not okay.

seahoursey
11-05-20, 01:02 AM
Same situation. It's annoying to have the goal but can complete it.

seahoursey
11-08-20, 01:48 PM
Here is a suggestion. Since they can't get the items back, how about allowing us to buy any other items that's relating to that category. Does anyone monitor new posts?

Fuzzy043
11-12-20, 09:51 PM
I have the same problem. I can't find the waterfall or chairs and I need them to finish the other goals. Does anyone know when they will fix this problem???

ggowdy536
01-31-21, 10:39 AM
This has still not been fixed.. I am also unwilling to spend money to skip these. We need an update this is a joke??

SpiritWind00
01-31-21, 03:22 PM
Hi all, I've logged another report with the team to see if I can get an update on this for you.... [and closed the other duplicate threads in relation to this issue.]

Fenixdorado
03-10-21, 04:26 AM
I can't buy them too, how can I fix It? I want to move on on the game

jtkiki
03-12-21, 06:27 PM
I was able to contact the Support Team & got my items back into my shop! Double check if they fixed it on your game too or try sending them a request form. Good luck!

Paul__
03-29-21, 03:59 PM
The team has fixed the issue. :)

Please note that if you are having trouble finding the items, make sure to scroll through the market instead of relying on the "Buy" button in the goals menu.

shortdanzr
04-29-21, 02:44 PM
yay!

venus708708
11-12-23, 09:52 AM
71812 bug???