PDA

View Full Version : New Member Hangout

Pages : [1] 2

mattdiner
04-21-11, 06:50 PM
Are you new to this forum? Do you feel intimidated posting among the "expert" members? Introduce yourself here to ease into the flow on this forum.

TheFluffySlipper
04-22-11, 06:38 PM
Hi! My name is Fluff ... long time reader, first time poster :p

Great idea Matt. Hopefully we'll get to meet a whole lotta newbies! Let's get this forum jumping!

lilicy99
04-23-11, 03:07 PM
hello
i recently made a Password for my storm id account and need to get my iphone replaced. if i download restraunt story on my new device, will i be able to recover mny account or will i gave to start all over?

Rachael98
04-23-11, 05:19 PM
Yes. I hope that my new General TeamLava forum helped? Let's get this show on the road!

TheFluffySlipper
04-23-11, 11:36 PM
hello
i recently made a Password for my storm id account and need to get my iphone replaced. if i download restraunt story on my new device, will i be able to recover mny account or will i gave to start all over?
Hi lilicy 

Yes you can download your game to your new device. Read through this thread - it walks you through the steps required to transfer your account.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4621-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account

jace888
04-24-11, 09:10 AM
Hello I'm JaCe.

I wonder why some people have user profiles which can be clicked on (i.e. their username in the forum post list) whilst others such as myself don't.

TheFluffySlipper
04-24-11, 03:41 PM
JaCe, I think it's a site bug. I'd encourage you to send a PM to GroupMagma and see what she can do for you.

Rachael98
04-24-11, 04:38 PM
JaCe, I think it's a site bug. I'd encourage you to send a PM to GroupMagma and see what she can do for you.

Thanks. I didn't know that. My edit function doesn't exist either!

TheFluffySlipper
04-27-11, 02:36 PM
Thanks. I didn't know that. My edit function doesn't exist either!

Yeah I can't even click on your name to view your profile. Have you spoken to GM?

Rachael98
04-27-11, 02:51 PM
Yeah I can't even click on your name to view your profile. Have you spoken to GM?

No, I will do now. Thanks.

mattyandsuzy
05-01-11, 11:59 PM
Hi i'm new to the forum and have just finished reading up on how to transfer Resturant story to my new IPAD however the ipod i was using to play with is my wife's and she has other STORY games with the same storm8 id which she would like to continue playing on her ipod. Can anyone give me any suggestions on what to do ? can you change storm8 id's ? thanks for any help.

gitten
07-18-11, 05:37 PM
Well, obviously, I have no problem posting and writing way tooooo long a post.
But, I still know very little about the story games and how they work. I have a couple of great neighbors who have helped me immensely with specific problems and questions - they are advanced players. I think this is a great way to maybe learn and I wish it had been here from my beginning. It is hard to always keep those great neighbors engaged because they have limited time too, but greatly appreciate them!!
OK question - what is a member, junior member, senior member, moderator????? Thanks!

kooky panda
07-18-11, 05:58 PM
Well, obviously, I have no problem posting and writing way tooooo long a post.
But, I still know very little about the story games and how they work. I have a couple of great neighbors who have helped me immensely with specific problems and questions - they are advanced players. I think this is a great way to maybe learn and I wish it had been here from my beginning. It is hard to always keep those great neighbors engaged because they have limited time too, but greatly appreciate them!!
OK question - what is a member, junior member, senior member, moderator????? Thanks!

Guess whoo!!! All but moderators are just members on the forum. Once you post so many posts you move up.
I cannot remember how many but once you reach 100 you change to senior member.

Some seniors have more information by their name and shows posts . The were the first few that registered.

Super moderator is part of team lava.
Moderator is someone who has been promoted by super moderator to help in forum.

gitten
07-18-11, 06:47 PM
And, why am I not surprised!! Maybe we should give you a new middle name " above and beyond the call of duty" LOL It would be ugly but would be fitting!!!! Thanks!!!

dragonfruit39
07-21-11, 08:39 AM
Hi , I'm dragonfruit39 , I'm new to this " Forum Thing " so I'm trying to like you know " Get Involved " LOL :P so ....Yeah , that's about it ... Oh yeah ! My ID is : dragonfruit39
I ONLY PLAY RESTAURANT STORY !!!

greygull
07-21-11, 08:48 AM
Welcome dragonfruit39! Have fun with the forum, and come enjoy the many forum only games going on!

dragonfruit39
07-21-11, 06:58 PM
Welcome dragonfruit39! Have fun with the forum, and come enjoy the many forum only games going on!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! please join my new group " Imagination Station " READ DESCRIPTION!!! My ID - dragonfruit39

pinkster73
07-21-11, 10:42 PM
I'm not new but I will introduce myself anyway. Im female, from Canada, and I play only farm story. (I'm not adding any more neighbors, thanks for understanding). I laugh a lot, am quite sarcastic, and have a grande sense of humor.

One question: is a forum moderator a paid or a voluntary position?

greygull
07-22-11, 11:21 AM
Hi there! I think GM is paid, he works directly for TL. I'm honesty not sure about mattdiner - I think he is on a volunteer basis.

GroupMagma
07-22-11, 12:37 PM
Hi there! I think GM is paid, he works directly for TL. I'm honesty not sure about mattdiner - I think he is on a volunteer basis.

They pay me in Gems! No, just kidding. They pay me in USD, thankfully. My landlord doesn't accept Gems as payment.

greygull
07-22-11, 05:39 PM
They pay me in Gems! No, just kidding. They pay me in USD, thankfully. My landlord doesn't accept Gems as payment.

Get you landlord hooked on these games, and maybe you can! Lol

Rachael98
07-22-11, 05:48 PM
Get you landlord hooked on these games, and maybe you can! Lol

Not a bad idea. But make sure that they pay GM in USD too:p.

Guest: Unregistered
Junior Member: 0-29 posts
Member: 30-99 posts
Senior Member: 100+ posts
Rachael98: me, 2,400+ posts and counting:D
Moderator: unpaid position with powers over certain forums or subforums. By invitation (or invitation by application) only
SuperModerator: TeamLava employee, paid position with extensive powers across the whole forum and subforums. By working on the forums for TeamLava only.
Bad Pun Extraordinaire: GroupMagma, SuperModerator having a bit of fun with his powers.
site_admin: Site Founder, controls everything.

Rachael98
07-22-11, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the edit, Matt. I mucked up and forgot my [/LIST]:rolleyes:...

gobblies
07-23-11, 08:01 PM
If i started work there, i would be paid in gems!! :)

bawpotter
07-23-11, 08:47 PM
I wonder, do the TL employees get unlimeyted gems?

bawpotter
07-23-11, 08:52 PM
Darn. Meant to say unlimited. Sorry.

extraextraodinary
07-25-11, 07:36 AM
If they did I would so go work there! LOL

Rachael98
07-25-11, 07:38 AM
I think they probably do. If you check the photos on the App Store (which logic dictates would be taken by TL), and look at the gem amounts. There's no way that an ordinary user would have that many!

bawpotter
07-25-11, 02:10 PM
Exactly. That is what led me to believe this.

sterlingempire
08-02-11, 07:06 AM
Moderators should be paid in gems :D

puddinggow
08-02-11, 07:29 AM
I'm fairly new to the forum too. Have been playing Restaurant, Bakery and Fashion Stories for about 2-3 months now. I started playing RS and FS first & thought to just try out BS later but have been hooked on it since. Decorations and food are so cute. I have noticed that my BS neighbors places hv more gem and mystery box items than RS neighbors. Has any one else noticed that?

greygull
08-02-11, 09:14 AM
Welcome to the forums!

I don't play BS, so I haven't noticed it. But people buy boxes of their choice, and display what they want. :) I have a RS neighbor who does themes with her place. She has I think 80-90% of her box items in storage, to use with the theme she picks.

sterlingempire
08-03-11, 04:07 PM
Hi everyone. When are we considered expert members? How many posts?

redbites
08-03-11, 04:08 PM
Hi everyone. When are we considered expert members? How many posts?
there isn't such a thing, but you could always request it from GM personally

Farmerfp
08-04-11, 07:03 PM
Hi all! I'm fairly new myself and I'm HOOKED on Farm Story! A tip that I found out when you are collecting and replanting and you want to do so rapidly, like with raspberries or strawberries, is to back out once your screen is completely green when you click all your squares (you will know what I mean when you play it) and when you return, it does it all at one time instead of having to wait for each square to complete one at a time. But be warned, should your phone ring while doing this, it may stop in the middle!

woodlake123
08-07-11, 03:10 PM
Hi! I am new to the forums. What would be the best approach: Chat with the seniors and mods, or just stick with my level of forum members?

sterlingempire
08-07-11, 03:13 PM
Hi! I am new to the forums. What would be the best approach: Chat with the seniors and mods, or just stick with my level of forum members?

Hello woodlake! :) You are always welcome to chat with senior members AND junior members. If you ever need help, you can ask the mods or me :D Welcome to the forums!

crystalrayn3
08-11-11, 09:03 AM
I'm a Farm Story freak Feel free to ask me any questions you may have 

gingagal
08-23-11, 09:57 PM
Hey, I'm new here, pls be gentle, I play BS, pleased to meet you all. 

mattdiner
08-24-11, 07:32 AM

Glad to have you here! :)

sterlingempire
08-28-11, 12:47 PM

Welcome to the forums!

tbray10
09-15-11, 07:40 AM
New To The Forums

Hi Everyone, I am tbray10. Just to let you know a little bit about myself. Back sometime earlier this year I was looking for new apps for my iphone and came across Restuarant Story. Of coarse it suggested Bakery story so I tried it out too. Well I kinda liked them both. I also tried a few of the others but I dont care for them like I do RS and BS. I do have to say that for about 3 months I lost interest in playing any of them. First part of august I decided to start again and found out about the Drink Machine, and Ice Cream Maker. Everything was okay till I was getting the msg unable to send material to friends. I went online and found the Facebook page, and the link to the forum which I never knew existed untill 2 days ago. Well now here I am. Yesterday I had the Forums open nearly all day just to see what is being posted and even participated in a couple of the forum games. At this point I have been on BS and RS every day gifting everyone and tiping those that return gifts and tips. I have been working on building more drink machines and ice cream makers. Well everyone take care. maybe I will see you around and be able to chat.

BS - 32
RS - 29

kooky panda
09-15-11, 07:49 AM
Welcome to the forum tbray. I am glad you found us. Also keep an eye on the events and contests section. There is currently a contest to win 200 gems doing a FAQ for Bakery Story.

Rachael98
09-15-11, 07:51 AM
Welcome to the forums! I'm Rachael98:). I hope you'll enjoy your time here. You can, of course, see that it's a fantastic, thriving, active and safe place to be;). Oh, and you can get some pretty good tips on the games!

DerGelbeKaiser
09-15-11, 03:08 PM
Hello peeps!
After wrestling with support for over five weeks I finally have a storm id and a password that works! Yay!!!!
A big thanks to Agent Secret Squirrel who was the last in line to deal with my sometimes rather exasperated emails (although I did try to stay polite), two id changes and even a mirrorimage of my screen (taken with my photobooth because Im on Android and screenshots are hard work) Thanks!
I'm playing Farm Story with a lot of passion. I also play some other story games to enjoy the animations (BS) and design options (FS) but farm is my facourite.
I've already been lurking a lot on here and learned that cappucinos and dog bowls make the most valuabe gifts, how contstructibles work and was fevering with pinkster for her koi pond. (I haven't decided yet whether I want one. I love the fish but am not a big fan of the blooming trees)
It's good to be finally 'in' and I'm looking forward to discuss updates and options. :-D

greygull
09-15-11, 03:14 PM
Welcome to both tbray10 and DerGelbeKaiser!

Rachael98
09-15-11, 03:22 PM
Hello peeps!
After wrestling with support for over five weeks I finally have a storm id and a password that works! Yay!!!!
A big thanks to Agent Secret Squirrel who was the last in line to deal with my sometimes rather exasperated emails (although I did try to stay polite), two id changes and even a mirrorimage of my screen (taken with my photobooth because Im on Android is my facourite.
I've already been lurking a lot on here and learned that cappucinos and dog bowls make the most valuabe gifts, how contstructibles work and was fevering with pinkster for her koi pond. (I haven't decided yet whether I want one. I love the fish but am not a big fan of the blooming trees)
It's good to be finally 'in' and I'm looking forward to discuss updates and options. :-D

Hello there:D. I believe we know each other:p?

kanda032
09-24-11, 07:08 AM
Hi! I'm Kanda! I'm new here though I have browsed the forums before I didn't log in or interact. I play restaurant story all the time. I'm so addicted to it! lol Looking forward to meeting everyone around the boards!! :-)

kooky panda
09-24-11, 09:34 AM
Hi! I'm Kanda! I'm new here though I have browsed the forums before I didn't log in or interact. I play restaurant story all the time. I'm so addicted to it! lol Looking forward to meeting everyone around the boards!! :-)
Welcome Kanda. Always nice to have new members. I am also with you very very addicted to the games...

greygull
09-24-11, 11:14 AM
Welcome kanda!!!

wingsofanangel2417
09-25-11, 01:22 AM
Hey all I am new to the forum posting, I've been here browsing posts before but never have logged in before.. I am crazy addicted to Team Lava games but after having downloaded all of then I found that I was a little to addicted to spend time on all of them since I found myself checking my food/clothes/drinks, etc. during work and other non appropriate times so now I am only a RS, BS, and NCS user. Loving all the cool things I have found on the forums along with extremely helpful information/people. Thanks All!

kooky panda
09-25-11, 06:12 AM
Hey all I am new to the forum posting, I've been here browsing posts before but never have logged in before.. I am crazy addicted to Team Lava games but after having downloaded all of then I found that I was a little to addicted to spend time on all of them since I found myself checking my food/clothes/drinks, etc. during work and other non appropriate times so now I am only a RS, BS, and NCS user. Loving all the cool things I have found on the forums along with extremely helpful information/people. Thanks All!

Welcome to the forums. I am with you on my games.... I am so bad with keeping my things on schedule, I actually will pull over in the grocery store when my notification(or alarm)
goes off. My hubby thinks I am crazy!!! lol

sterlingempire
09-30-11, 04:46 PM
Hey am I now considered an "expert member" ?

Rachael98
10-01-11, 12:54 AM
Hey am I now considered an "expert member" ?

In my opinion...DEFINITELY! Of course you are:).

sterlingempire
10-01-11, 06:34 AM
In my opinion...DEFINITELY! Of course you are:).

Lol -- thanks. :o

electrickim
10-15-11, 11:14 AM
So I just discovered the forums today and I am estatic about it! I am just a little bit obsessed with Restaurant Story haha; I've been playing since the day I got my iTouch (June). I've tried some of the other TL games but at one point I had to delete some of them because I was neglecting to update them, but I think I would like to get back to them again. There's my little ramble haha.

greygull
10-15-11, 11:23 AM
Welcome to the forums electrickim!

pinkster73
10-15-11, 11:25 AM
Welcome to the forums. I am with you on my games.... I am so bad with keeping my things on schedule, I actually will pull over in the grocery store when my notification(or alarm)
goes off. My hubby thinks I am crazy!!! lol

Me too! My husband thinks I'm nuts. "It's not even a real farm!"

kooky panda
10-15-11, 01:13 PM
So I just discovered the forums today and I am estatic about it! I am just a little bit obsessed with Restaurant Story haha; I've been playing since the day I got my iTouch (June). I've tried some of the other TL games but at one point I had to delete some of them because I was neglecting to update them, but I think I would like to get back to them again. There's my little ramble haha.

Welcome to the forum!!!

Rachael98
10-15-11, 01:53 PM

Welcome to the forums. If you're addicted to the games, I think you'll fit in very well:)!

Me too! My husband thinks I'm nuts. "It's not even a real farm!"

Like our NS is real, but was taken wayyyy less seriously:p?

pinkster73
10-15-11, 02:19 PM
is[/I] real, but was taken wayyyy less seriously:p?

Exactly. My farm is WAY more important then ns.

Rachael98
10-15-11, 02:27 PM
Exactly. My farm is WAY more important then ns.

I meant British MOD National Security. Goodbye, Liam Fox. Well, what can I say? Maybe he did one thing right: resign.
Now...back on topic:D-any new members...NS/NcS is NightclubStory:).

pinkster73
10-15-11, 02:54 PM
(I meant my farm is more important then national security, not nightclub story)

Sina680
10-15-11, 05:23 PM
Aloha! I'm kind of new, visited the forums many many times, but only recently mustered up the courage to start posting :) Well, I have been playing the TL games for 2 months now and have been a little too obsessed. I have recently cut my playing time down, because I would spend a ridiculous amount of time on them and realized that "hey, i just lost 2 hours of my day!". Anyways, I have downloaded all of the games, but only frequently play RS, BS, & NC, because I wanted to get rid of the bothersome pop-up ads. I do faithfully do daily gifting and visits, give or take the weekends as I love to party, play video games, or spend QT time with my boyfriend <3

Unfortunately, I am not accepting new neighbors at the time, because tipping/dancing does take about an hour right now and I can't spend anymore time with more neighbors. I have limited my neighbor list to 40 (NC), 50(BS), 7(RS). But, I will do some Fall cleaning to my neighbor list, as I see some people snatching my tips and gifts, but never tipping me back :( Not cool!

RS- Level 24
BS- Level 44
NC- Level 41

Hope you are all having an Awesome weekend!!! <3 Sina680

kooky panda
10-15-11, 05:33 PM
Aloha! I'm kind of new, visited the forums many many times, but only recently mustered up the courage to start posting :) Well, I have been playing the TL games for 2 months now and have been a little too obsessed. I have recently cut my playing time down, because I would spend a ridiculous amount of time on them and realized that "hey, i just lost 2 hours of my day!". Anyways, I have downloaded all of the games, but only frequently play RS, BS, & NC, because I wanted to get rid of the bothersome pop-up ads. I do faithfully do daily gifting and visits, give or take the weekends as I love to party, play video games, or spend QT time with my boyfriend <3

Unfortunately, I am not accepting new neighbors at the time, because tipping/dancing does take about an hour right now and I can't spend anymore time with more neighbors. I have limited my neighbor list to 40 (NC), 50(BS), 7(RS). But, I will do some Fall cleaning to my neighbor list, as I see some people snatching my tips and gifts, but never tipping me back :( Not cool!

RS- Level 24
BS- Level 44
NC- Level 41

Hope you are all having an Awesome weekend!!! <3 Sina680
Welcome and I glad you mustered the courage to start posting. I do understand the issues with some ppl not returning favors. It does take a lot of time to keep your games social.
I also keep my nbrs list down so I have time for my nbrs.

Sina680
10-15-11, 05:50 PM
Welcome and I glad you mustered the courage to start posting. I do understand the issues with some ppl not returning favors. It does take a lot of time to keep your games social.
I also keep my nbrs list down so I have time for my nbrs.

Thank you Kooky! Yes, I love having time for my Awesome nbrs who visit daily. Without them, my places wouldn't have grown the way that they did. ;)

bletchingdon
10-16-11, 01:03 PM
Hello:) I'm new to the forum but not to the games!

mattdiner
10-16-11, 01:05 PM

Welcome to the forums. :)

kooky panda
10-16-11, 01:37 PM
welcome bletchingdon!!!

Rachael98
10-16-11, 01:50 PM

Welcome to both of you!

neca_220
10-18-11, 11:42 PM
Hi my name is Neca and I'm a bakery story addict! It's sad when my phone makes the register Cha-Ching sound and everyone at works knows it's not money in the bank but that my little bakery is calling me Thank you team lava for giving me something to look forward to on Friday updates besides paydays! Another big thank you to team lava for helping me lose 25 lbs for choosing gems over dinner and drinks with friends! Last big thank you to all my real life friends who put up with my " ahhh my scones are going to spoil if I don't hurry up and bake them" moments thanks for rushing home so I can use the wifi! Shout out to all the Starbucks, yogurt nets, free wifi hot spots for letting me stick around to bake! Oh how can I forget the biggest well deserved thank you to the wonderful state of California! Thank you for passing the no texting hands free law, with out that I would not be here buying gems nothing is worth $1,000 ticket!

Rachael98
10-18-11, 11:46 PM
Hi my name is Neca and I'm a bakery story addict! It's sad when my phone makes the register Cha-Ching sound and everyone at works knows it's not money in the bank but that my little bakery is calling me Thank you team lava for giving me something to look forward to on Friday updates besides paydays! Another big thank you to team lava for helping me lose 25 lbs for choosing gems over dinner and drinks with friends! Last big thank you to all my real life friends who put up with my " ahhh my scones are going to spoil if I don't hurry up and bake them" moments thanks for rushing home so I can use the wifi! Shout out to all the Starbucks, yogurt nets, free wifi hot spots for letting me stick around to bake! Oh how can I forget the biggest well deserved thank you to the wonderful state of California! Thank you for passing the no texting hands free law, with out that I would not be here buying gems nothing is worth $1,000 ticket!

Put some of that here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18868-teamlava-appreciation-thread):D! That's great, welcome:).

barleycoon
10-20-11, 07:42 AM
Ha ha try taking your iPad to an apple shop for advice and all your pop ups, your food is ready etc, and your crops are ready. Oh well, I don't care I'll admit I'm addicted.
Welcome to everybody new.

kooky panda
10-20-11, 07:47 AM
Welcome neca I think you will be a wonderful asset to the forum!!!
It is nice to meet another addict!!!

madaxman
10-23-11, 10:33 AM
It is nice to meet another addict!!!

Surely we are all addicts here, not least those who use the fora to whinge and moan about things not being right. If they weren't addicts, they would simply delete the app. I know this because I did that once with Farm Story when I inadvertently lost 40 gems through a simple mis-keying. I was so angry and just deleted it… but somehow it seems to have got itself reinstalled and I now find myself collecting butterflies!!

madaxman
10-23-11, 10:37 AM
Oh, and I should have said that my real name is Alan (as I have posted on the thread on what our usernames mean) and I live in Scotland. I was addicted to Farm Story until I saw the light and installed Treasure Story! Now I watch the seconds count down until I have enough energy to dig in a spot where I'm sure I'll find a treasure chest… and I can tell you it's strenuous work.

Yarox
10-23-11, 10:41 AM
I actually never introduced myself here in this thread (cause I didnt know it existed)
But I guess its never too late to do the right thing, so here it goes:

Hi all !! My name is Yarox (well my storm8 ID)
You may know me from such films as: ... err.. oh right that was Troy McClure not me lol
But you may have seen me around the forums posting here and commenting there.
I Like this forums alot and like the people that populate it.
So, now its official, thx for reading and see you around ;)

kooky panda
10-23-11, 11:15 AM
I actually never introduced myself here in this thread (cause I didnt know it existed)
But I guess its never too late to do the right thing, so here it goes:

Hi all !! My name is Yarox (well my storm8 ID)
You may know me from such films as: ... err.. oh right that was Troy McClure not me lol
But you may have seen me around the forums posting here and commenting there.
I Like this forums alot and like the people that populate it.
So, now its official, thx for reading and see you around ;)
yeah now you are official!!!! Welcome to the new member hangout!!!

jwmiller
10-28-11, 06:10 PM
Ooh... I didn't know this thread existed. I've developed a small addiction to my farm, and have been stopping by the forum for ideas and info. I found it making a spreadsheet to calculate crop profits - and found someone already did one! Anyway, I've enjoyed visiting everyone's farms - there's a lot of creative people out there! My farms name is JoJo. If your in the neighborhood, stop in and say hi.

kooky panda
10-28-11, 06:16 PM
Ooh... I didn't know this thread existed. I've developed a small addiction to my farm, and have been stopping by the forum for ideas and info. I found it making a spreadsheet to calculate crop profits - and found someone already did one! Anyway, I've enjoyed visiting everyone's farms - there's a lot of creative people out there! My farms name is JoJo. If your in the neighborhood, stop in and say hi.

Welcome to the forum!!! Yes there are very creative and talented members here!!!
Check out the contests (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?71-Events-and-Contests!) that are going on. Free Gems to the winners!!!

jwmiller
10-28-11, 06:34 PM
Welcome to the forum!!! Yes there are very creative and talented members here!!!
Check out the contests (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?71-Events-and-Contests!) that are going on. Free Gems to the winners!!!

I've been watching the Halloween contest. Sadly, I I bought some graph paper today. So much for a free game to **** time with!!

mtytomlinson
10-31-11, 11:48 PM
Hello everyone!! :) I'm mtytomlinson. I'm sorta new here. I play fashion story. Feel free to add me, I don't bite. :) Hope to be one of you guys soon!! :3

greygull
10-31-11, 11:58 PM
Hello and welcome!

kooky panda
11-01-11, 04:59 AM
Hello everyone!! :) I'm mtytomlinson. I'm sorta new here. I play fashion story. Feel free to add me, I don't bite. :) Hope to be one of you guys soon!! :3
welcome to the forums. I have seen you around I think you are already one of the guys:D

mtytomlinson
11-01-11, 05:23 AM
welcome to the forums. I have seen you around I think you are already one of the guys:D

Hehe yup. I'm tryna mingle with everyone ^^ THANKYOU!!

mtytomlinson
11-01-11, 11:51 PM
Just asking, but what trends or forums should I view since I'm new here? Kinda messed up a lot :S like any rules or new member tips I should know??

madaxman
11-02-11, 04:24 AM
... any rules or new member tips I should know??

Hi MT...

There is a useful summary of things you should and should not do on the thread called Announcements (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=6) which is part of the official page of Forum Rules and Policies. It's all pretty well common sense really. I browse around tha just try to be nice to people and that seems to work!

mtytomlinson
11-02-11, 04:27 AM
Hi MT...

There is a useful summary of things you should and should not do on the thread called Announcements (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=6) which is part of the official page of Forum Rules and Policies. It's all pretty well common sense really. I browse around tha just try to be nice to people and that seems to work!

Okay, Thanks :) It helped!

barleycoon
11-02-11, 05:53 AM
Hi MT...

Hi,thank you for trying to be nice that's really kind,its something I always try to do too.
There are some really lovely members and moderators on the forum,and everyone's always willing to help.

iAryia
11-07-11, 01:27 PM
Hi guys, I'm new to the forums. :]
Been playing Bakery Story for months though, it's so addictive xP
Feel free to add me but I have way too many neighbours, lol.

kooky panda
11-07-11, 01:28 PM

Welcome to the forum:)

Rachael98
11-07-11, 01:51 PM

Welcome to the Forums:).

reokster
11-08-11, 07:41 PM

lol...that's super cute!!!

bobbyorr99
11-12-11, 04:52 PM
Ya I'm new to forums still struggling on em! I've been playin yo games for a year now but didn't know bout da forums till recently

kooky panda
11-12-11, 05:17 PM
Ya I'm new to forums still struggling on em! I've been playin yo games for a year now but didn't know bout da forums till recently

welcome to the forum.;)

cindyc1988
11-12-11, 06:53 PM
Hi everyone..my name is Cindy. I've been playing BS and RS for a coupl of months but only found your forum a couple of weeks ago and it has made a huge difference in my game playing. Everyone is so helpful and full of information and playing tips. Thank all of you! I look forward to becoming involved with your games and contests. Thanks for having me:)

Lori50
11-12-11, 07:18 PM
Hi my name Lori I am new to farm story. I can't get in to my inventory.
The help says to download original farm story
But can't find it. Every where I look it says to look
In apps store but not there. Only the new one.
So if anyone can tell me where to look I
Would be very grateful.

Lori50
11-12-11, 07:20 PM
Sorry I have an Iphone.

kooky panda
11-12-11, 08:26 PM
Hi everyone..my name is Cindy. I've been playing BS and RS for a coupl of months but only found your forum a couple of weeks ago and it has made a huge difference in my game playing. Everyone is so helpful and full of information and playing tips. Thank all of you! I look forward to becoming involved with your games and contests. Thanks for having me:)

Welcome to the forums!! I also love how much you can learn about the games from all the players.

kooky panda
11-12-11, 08:30 PM
Hi my name Lori I am new to farm story. I can't get in to my inventory.
The help says to download original farm story
But can't find it. Every where I look it says to look
In apps store but not there. Only the new one.
So if anyone can tell me where to look I
Would be very grateful.

In itunes type in search Farm Story, it should be the first one at the top,

To get into your inventory hit tools(lower right corner) then hit edit,,, look to the right and you should see your inventory button.

CrystalMoonPhD
11-13-11, 06:02 AM
Hi my Storm8 ID is CrystalMoonPhD, game is Farm Story & farm name is Crystal Moon. I'm new to this game & as with Bakery Story I tried playing & later uninstalled for lack of any but several sentences of actual instructions, I have some questions that arent listed in the help menu of FS. As with every game on Galaxy Tab, even the tab itself, why nowadays instructions are for the most part omitted in games and PC gadgets is beyond me.

I guess I am a dinosaur cause back in the day, lol there were a set of instructions with all games purchased. Although, thankfully I have figured out my GTab sans manual as well as the basic stuff on Farm Story, it is a bit frustrating running into snags with no reference in sight. Ok, first off, I'm currently on level 26 & I purchased so far 23x23 expansion for farm land. I had to buy it, as $800,000 would of taken weeks to acquire & buying land in advance makes it SO much easier to plan what items I can purchase, how many, & where to place them. Apparently, I'm maxed out forever for more land, or I am required to be on some far off advanced level?

Which is it? Had I known via instructions this "crop duster" (given ANOTHER set of bobbing apples instead of crop duster, charged 15 gems--get billed ANOTHER 56gems--only to find that the dang thing is so large it took up my entire pen for cattle) in addition to being very expensive, is a space hog & it doesnt even say what,how its to be used. I DID email the support team,got a reply on 11-7-11 it may take several days to get back to me. In the mean time as I explained to them, both the bobbing apples & the plane are in inventory, as Ive nowhere to put them unless at some point I will be able to purchase more land. I am not rich. I love the game, but I could have avoided wasting 71 gems if I had had instructions explaining these things. Why must certain items be way out of proportion in size? It seems like a ploy to milk more money out of us. I find that deceptive.

1. Have I reached a perm ceiling for expanding farm or will I be permitted more on advanced levels?

2. How exactly is this "crop duster" to help me? I was under the impression reading a thread that it waters your crops for you. I did put cattle in inventory for a few hours, nothing happened, so someone please tell me what the deal is with this thing.

3. I have spent some $200 real money, I have the right to know. I asked cust support for my 71 gems back and I'll return the Boeing747 haha and the apples. How does this work?

4. I bought and put a silo on my land, bought other stuff but every time I log onto game, I repeatedly get messages asking me to buy silo, cows, water/feed trough--ignoring the fact these were purchased more than once already except silo, I have one. Whats up with that? Someone please shed some light on these questions, thanks!

Rachael98
11-13-11, 06:11 AM
Hi my Storm8 ID is CrystalMoonPhD, game is Farm Story & farm name is Crystal Moon. I'm new to this game & as with Bakery Story I tried playing & later uninstalled for lack of any but several sentences of actual instructions, I have some questions that arent listed in the help menu of FS. As with every game on Galaxy Tab, even the tab itself, why nowadays instructions are for the most part omitted in games and PC gadgets is beyond me.

I guess I am a dinosaur cause back in the day, lol there were a set of instructions with all games purchased. Although, thankfully I have figured out my GTab sans manual as well as the basic stuff on Farm Story, it is a bit frustrating running into snags with no reference in sight. Ok, first off, I'm currently on level 26 & I purchased so far 23x23 expansion for farm land. I had to buy it, as $800,000 would of taken weeks to acquire & buying land in advance makes it SO much easier to plan what items I can purchase, how many, & where to place them. Apparently, I'm maxed out forever for more land, or I am required to be on some far off advanced level?

Which is it? Had I known via instructions this "crop duster" (given ANOTHER set of bobbing apples instead of crop duster, charged 15 gems--get billed ANOTHER 56gems--only to find that the dang thing is so large it took up my entire pen for cattle) in addition to being very expensive, is a space hog & it doesnt even say what,how its to be used. I DID email the support team,got a reply on 11-7-11 it may take several days to get back to me. In the mean time as I explained to them, both the bobbing apples & the plane are in inventory, as Ive nowhere to put them unless at some point I will be able to purchase more land. I am not rich. I love the game, but I could have avoided wasting 71 gems if I had had instructions explaining these things. Why must certain items be way out of proportion in size? It seems like a ploy to milk more money out of us. I find that deceptive.

1. Have I reached a perm ceiling for expanding farm or will I be permitted more on advanced levels?

2. How exactly is this "crop duster" to help me? I was under the impression reading a thread that it waters your crops for you. I did put cattle in inventory for a few hours, nothing happened, so someone please tell me what the deal is with this thing.

3. I have spent some $200 real money, I have the right to know. I asked cust support for my 71 gems back and I'll return the Boeing747 haha and the apples. How does this work?

4. I bought and put a silo on my land, bought other stuff but every time I log onto game, I repeatedly get messages asking me to buy silo, cows, water/feed trough--ignoring the fact these were purchased more than once already except silo, I have one. Whats up with that? Someone please shed some light on these questions, thanks!

Welcome to the Forums.
1-There are not any yet, because more could mean that the games become completely unplayable on older devices due to memory restrictions. But TL say that they're working on it:).
2-It has no function except as a decoration.
3-They probably won't do that, but if you wait, they should e-mail you back. You can check your e-mail progress at the Support Site (support.teamlava.com)
4-Some of the tasks don't work, but unless you buy one whilst actually doing the task, it won't register.

Hope this helps:cool:.

CrystalMoonPhD
11-13-11, 06:13 AM
Sorry I meant to say I put the cattle in inventory and put the crop duster in that space to see if my crops got watered & nothing happened so I put the crop duster back in inventory and put my animals back. If all that dang plane is for is to take up space its NOT worth sacrificing money making crops,trees,or animals!

CrystalMoonPhD
11-13-11, 06:38 AM
Ok thanks, Rachel. I take it to mean as of now, 23x23 is the ceiling on land I can purchase, right? Sorry am unclear about answer to question 1. You said there arent any yet, meaning no online insruction manual for game, no acquiring more land, or both? I assume you meant both, thanks.

sterlingempire
11-13-11, 07:21 AM
Yep, I am pretty sure she meant both :) Enjoy

manger63
11-15-11, 05:08 PM
Are you new to this forum? Do you feel intimidated posting among the "expert" members? Introduce yourself here to ease into the flow on this forum.

I'm very New!!!!!!! :)

kooky panda
11-15-11, 05:33 PM

HI Welcome to the forum.;)

greygull
11-15-11, 05:52 PM

Hi there and Welcome!

mtytomlinson
11-19-11, 12:38 AM
Just wondering, what does the button with the " + do? The one after reply with quote :x

Rachael98
11-19-11, 02:58 AM
Hi there and Welcome!

Just wondering, what does the button with the " + do? The one after reply with quote :x

It's a multiquote (see, I pressed it on GG's post).

mtytomlinson
11-19-11, 10:14 AM
It's a multiquote (see, I pressed it on GG's post).

Ohhh! Thanks :D

atlantisonearth
11-20-11, 06:07 AM
Hello-

I joined the forums just today! :) Everyone seems so kind and nice. I am obsessed with City Story and Nightclub Story :D I am male, by the way.

Call me Atlantis.

kooky panda
11-20-11, 10:03 AM
Hello-

I joined the forums just today! :) Everyone seems so kind and nice. I am obsessed with City Story and Nightclub Story :D I am male, by the way.

Call me Atlantis.

Hi atlantis welcome!!!!

Rachael98
11-20-11, 10:05 AM
Hello-

Call me Atlantis.

Hey Atlantis:D.

Welcome to the Forums.

I'm male too...if you call me Rachael(98), put the second a in:p.

katier03
11-22-11, 02:26 PM
I'm new here:p

ilovecooper14
11-22-11, 02:28 PM
Welcome, Katier03 :);):p

greygull
11-22-11, 02:37 PM

Hi there and welcome to the forums!

kooky panda
11-22-11, 02:45 PM

Hi Welcome to the forum..

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp138/Rockinorange/cute.gif

atlantisonearth
11-22-11, 08:18 PM
Thanks Rachael and Kooky Panda! :D

louisegrew
11-25-11, 01:49 AM
hi everyone i am new started playing RS AND BS last weekend

barleycoon
11-25-11, 05:09 AM

Welcome, hope you really enjoy the forum and playing RS and BS.

kooky panda
11-25-11, 07:58 AM
Welcome to the forum..:):):):)

meggie520
11-28-11, 02:37 PM
Hi! IM meg and just joined yesterday. I have RS rite now and my storm id is: meggie520. My RS is Megs Diners! I like this forum bunches, tee hee! Check out my albums and profiles, thx! :-)
luvya,
Megz
P.S.Tyler y u breakin my heary </3 when i no u luv me 4ever <3

Rachael98
11-28-11, 02:39 PM
Hi! IM meg and just joined yesterday. I have RS rite now and my storm id is: meggie520. My RS is Megs Diners! I like this forum bunches, tee hee! Check out my albums and profiles, thx! :-)

Welcome to the Forums:).

Missbird1
11-28-11, 03:15 PM
<<<this is me. just joined today. confused as to why i cant have a siggy but nice ya meet ya people.

Rachael98
11-28-11, 03:17 PM
<<<this is me. just joined today. confused as to why i cant have a siggy but nice ya meet ya people.

Hi.
Signatures, post editing and hyperlinked names are only available to people who joined before mid-April 2011. No one has a clue why, but the Forum Software has a glitch that breaks it after that date:(.

But welcome:).

MyLissyDoll
12-01-11, 12:09 PM
Hi hi! The name's Essie and I'm wondering why my profile picture does not show up beside my replies like I've seen on other people's accounts.

Rachael98
12-01-11, 05:52 PM
Hi hi! The name's Essie and I'm wondering why my profile picture does not show up beside my replies like I've seen on other people's accounts.

Hi.

The only people whose pictures show up are the TeamLava Staff.
Some users also post signatures, though your account doesn't have them enabled. See the bottom line of my homemade signature, and the TLMFC for more.

Also, welcome to the Forums:).

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Winter_holidays/merry_christmas_2.gif
Merry Christmas! 23 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)

Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/groups.php?groupid=18)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

mtytomlinson
12-02-11, 07:57 AM
Hi.
Signatures, post editing and hyperlinked names are only available to people who joined before mid-April 2011. No one has a clue why, but the Forum Software has a glitch that breaks it after that date:(.

But welcome:).

Aww, that's no fair, I wanted one too :/

LadyPayne97
12-17-11, 03:14 PM
Hi. Im Tasha. I have all the Story games. My ID is LadyPayne97 I play all day, everyday. :-) love the games

pinkster73
12-17-11, 03:17 PM
Hi. Im Tasha. I have all the Story games. My ID is LadyPayne97 I play all day, everyday. :-) love the games

A big welcome to you!

christmasgirl11
12-21-11, 11:56 AM
Hello all!
I'm new here, and new to the games!!

Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated :)

kattybell
12-21-11, 11:59 AM
Hello all!

Welcome! :)

ilovecooper14
12-21-11, 12:00 PM
Hello all!

Welcome to the forums!

christmasgirl11
12-21-11, 12:04 PM

Welcome to the forums!
Thanks!!! :)

chocohk
01-10-12, 09:01 PM
new to this forum :)
was online trying to unlock some recipe and found this forum

now trying to finish the goals b/4 they removed lol

kooky panda
01-10-12, 09:02 PM
new to this forum :)
was online trying to unlock some recipe and found this forum

now trying to finish the goals b/4 they removed lol
Welcome to the forum!!!

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 09:19 PM
Any club that would have me as a member I will never join, A somewhat accurate quote I think LOL.

chocohk
01-11-12, 12:11 AM
Thx Kooky:) I added you to my RS and BS :P

sterlingempire
01-11-12, 03:30 AM
Hi there, welcome!

pops1972
01-20-12, 12:16 PM
I'm pops and I play bakery. New to electronic gadgets and internet. And its taking me some time to catch on. Any private messages and suggestions are welcome. I wondered if posting on walls or tipping could wake up my neighbors. The notifications on mine don't. But maybe theirs do.

JE9Gamer
01-27-12, 01:23 PM
hello, i'm Jenine, but u can call mee JE9 :) i love games, and i love being social. feel free to hit mee up for any game :)

barleycoon
01-27-12, 01:25 PM
hello, i'm Jenine, but u can call mee JE9 :) i love games, and i love being social. feel free to hit mee up for any game :)

Hi, welcome to the forum. I too love playing all my story games very addicted lol.

JE9Gamer
01-27-12, 01:41 PM
yah they are :P it's kinda destracting during class or homework :P

barleycoon
01-27-12, 01:45 PM
yah they are :P it's kinda destracting during class or homework :P

I have never found any other games from other developer's as addicting, good design feature.
I can leave mine really, when I have other thing's to do.

kooky panda
01-27-12, 01:47 PM
I'm pops and I play bakery. New to electronic gadgets and internet. And its taking me some time to catch on. Any private messages and suggestions are welcome. I wondered if posting on walls or tipping could wake up my neighbors. The notifications on mine don't. But maybe theirs do.

Hey pops and JE, welcome to the mad world of Team Lava forums!!

Aristodeme
02-01-12, 03:10 PM
Just stopping by to finally say hello, this shall be my first post, tee hee. I started playing Bakery Story since Christmas, been lurking on the forums for over a month. Cute graphics are so hard to resist. *Stares at my bakery and drools at the same time* I enjoy helping others and I love playing games. It's a pleasure to meet you all. =)

Rachael98
02-01-12, 03:19 PM
Just stopping by to finally say hello, this shall be my first post, tee hee. I started playing Bakery Story since Christmas, been lurking on the forums for over a month. Cute graphics are so hard to resist. *Stares at my bakery and drools at the same time* I enjoy helping others and I love playing games. It's a pleasure to meet you all. =)

Cute Bakery Graphics?
this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17172-Lavafy-your-iPhone) thread is for you.

Welcome to the posting-side of the Forums;). It's great fun - be nice to me though, because otherwise I'll be sad:).

kooky panda
02-01-12, 03:44 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!
http://th794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/jade95_2010/Winter%20Hi-WTTG/th_16744.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/hi/jade95_2010/Winter%20Hi-WTTG/16744.gif?o=21)

Aristodeme
02-02-12, 02:58 PM
Cute Bakery Graphics?
this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17172-Lavafy-your-iPhone) thread is for you.

Welcome to the posting-side of the Forums;). It's great fun - be nice to me though, because otherwise I'll be sad:).

Thanks for the link to this thread, my eyes immediately got glued to the first picture, lol. =D

Welcome to the forum!!!
http://th794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/jade95_2010/Winter%20Hi-WTTG/th_16744.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/hi/jade95_2010/Winter%20Hi-WTTG/16744.gif?o=21)

Thanks kooky! =)

reinventinglove
02-12-12, 01:53 AM
Hi! My name is Mae (well, that's what I prefer to be called, anyway), and I've dabbled in playing all the TL games. BS was the first one I played and is currently the only one I play as I found it too time consuming to constantly update all the games.
(My ID is the same as my username, feel free to add me) I've lurked these forums for a while and decided it was time to get involved in them. It seems like a pretty fun place around here! :D

kooky panda
02-12-12, 10:26 AM
Hi! My name is Mae (well, that's what I prefer to be called, anyway), and I've dabbled in playing all the TL games. BS was the first one I played and is currently the only one I play as I found it too time consuming to constantly update all the games.
(My ID is the same as my username, feel free to add me) I've lurked these forums for a while and decided it was time to get involved in them. It seems like a pretty fun place around here! :D

Hey Welcome Max. I also think the forum is fun!!!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/boxerwave.jpg

crosspot
02-12-12, 02:45 PM
Hi
reallly need help. don't know if this is the right place to ask? I have Bakery, restaurant and nightclub ( farm, fashion,pet. all ok)but for some reason I can't see any goals or tasks in the games. Also they are all out of sync.
I have them all on an IPad 2.
can some one please help me. it's so annoying that their not working like the other games I have installed.

thanks

kooky panda
02-12-12, 04:19 PM
Hi
reallly need help. don't know if this is the right place to ask? I have Bakery, restaurant and nightclub ( farm, fashion,pet. all ok)but for some reason I can't see any goals or tasks in the games. Also they are all out of sync.
I have them all on an IPad 2.
can some one please help me. it's so annoying that their not working like the other games I have installed.

thanks

For bakery and Restaurant, you will need to go to the app store and download the valentine versions of these games.
Nightclub does not have the goal option.

crosspot
02-13-12, 04:01 AM
For bakery and Restaurant, you will need to go to the app store and download the valentine versions of these games.
Nightclub does not have the goal option.

Hi thanks but done the above and still no goals. also all my games keep saying out of sync with server and some are showing that I'm on day 1? Is this an issue with iPad ?

Thanks again for your help

crosspot
02-13-12, 04:27 AM
Hi thanks but done the above and still no goals. also all my games keep saying out of sync with server and some are showing that I'm on day 1? Is this an issue with iPad ?

Valentine Bakery is now showing goals but that's all. Should cash be the same in both edition's because their not lol.

kooky panda
02-13-12, 05:25 AM

If you are talking about the daily coin bonus, you will need to open your game everyday to get past the day 1.

Valentine Bakery is now showing goals but that's all. Should cash be the same in both edition's because their not lol.

There is a delay in the games. When you are in Valentine and go directly to the the regular bakery, you will not see coin added immediately. You can go visit a nbr then come back to allow the game to catch up. When trying to do goals, I suggest you delete the regular bakery game for now and only play on the valentine game. The Valentine game had some bug fixes included.

gingmax
02-14-12, 03:52 PM
Hi I'm gingmax and I've been playing since april when I got my son an ipad2, but I don't let him play with it anymore as I'm too busy managing BS, RS and FS! I discovered the forums a few days ago and been hooked since! I love doing the goals yet I like to display every recipe/fashion so I have no room for decorations! I like to keep my rating around 4 stars but it drops when I have to give the ipad back :(. I work on GMT so easily get confused with time zones ( as said in an earlier thread we Brits eh)? Lol! Thankyou to everyone on these forums - I haven't had so much fun in AGES!!

kooky panda
02-14-12, 03:57 PM
Hi I'm gingmax and I've been playing since april when I got my son an ipad2, but I don't let him play with it anymore as I'm too busy managing BS, RS and FS! I discovered the forums a few days ago and been hooked since! I love doing the goals yet I like to display every recipe/fashion so I have no room for decorations! I like to keep my rating around 4 stars but it drops when I have to give the ipad back :(. I work on GMT so easily get confused with time zones ( as said in an earlier thread we Brits eh)? Lol! Thankyou to everyone on these forums - I haven't had so much fun in AGES!!
welcome to the forum!!!
http://th32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/MOTO935YZF/th_PANDA.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/panda/MOTO935YZF/PANDA.jpg?o=479)

gingmax
02-14-12, 04:02 PM
Thanks!

Rae_Jn
03-15-12, 05:54 AM
Heya!

Fairly new to posting but...I've been lingering around for a while....reading ツ I love these games...I play them on my android device but an sorely tempted to get an iPad or similar to enjoy them even more. The people around here seem great and I look forward to getting to know you all.

kattybell
03-15-12, 05:58 AM
Heya!

Fairly new to posting but...I've been lingering around for a while....reading ツ I love these games...I play them on my android device but an sorely tempted to get an iPad or similar to enjoy them even more. The people around here seem great and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome. :)

kooky panda
03-15-12, 08:19 AM
Heya!

Welcome to the forum

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFdFbsvdxECMAnvdlZJBa1iSOf-_wUpHzgdcSE9VPvml5xWeRYUg

HmongVillager
03-21-12, 02:40 PM
Semi-new but hi, you can find me on mainly bakery story!!!

pinkster73
03-21-12, 02:50 PM

Hello and welcome!

mingboo
04-03-12, 09:01 PM
come across this thread just today... just joined the forum not too long ago... but still like to say a belated hi... HI EVERYONE!!!

kooky panda
04-04-12, 04:59 AM

come across this thread just today... just joined the forum not too long ago... but still like to say a belated hi... HI EVERYONE!!!
Hi guys!! I feel I already know you both!!! http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1NHyagOgr1tt9YM3pY3agRz0ENnfkZ GRKxlj9vPYbtogoIR8Z8g

jumphigh128
04-08-12, 10:11 AM
I'm not very new.... Just a question, why does it say farm supplier under my name?

pops1972
04-08-12, 11:11 AM
It has something to do with the number of times you have posted on forum.

aaralyynnoel
04-08-12, 05:03 PM
I'm not very new.... Just a question, why does it say farm supplier under my name?

i was wondering the same thing.. just too scared to ask!! well not scared but ya get it.. lol

kooky panda
04-08-12, 06:24 PM

i was wondering the same thing.. just too scared to ask!! well not scared but ya get it.. lol

never be scared to ask a question here. Your title depends on the number of posts that you have made on the forum.

Here is thread with more information http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16764-TL-Titles-(edited-with-Winners-announced!)&p=116491&viewfull=1#post116491

jumphigh128
04-09-12, 08:25 AM
Thanks!!

pinkster73
04-09-12, 08:54 AM
I'm scared of kooky

kooky panda
04-09-12, 10:09 AM
I'm scared of kooky

Pandas are not scary!!!
http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u327/betty_7_30/sad.gifWe are sweet and harmless. (unless you take our chocolate..lol)

aaralyynnoel
04-09-12, 04:32 PM
I'm scared of kooky

awh why? how can u be scared of a silly panda?

and thanks kooky!!

pinkster73
04-09-12, 05:50 PM
awh why? how can u be scared of a silly panda?

and thanks kooky!!

2 words: animated gnomes.

kooky panda
04-09-12, 06:56 PM
2 words: animated gnomes.

I do confess I did mess with Pink a little. heheheh

http://th952.photobucket.com/albums/ae5/Noble04/My%20Documents/newsletter%20pictures/th_gnome_walking_sm_nwm.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/walking%20gnome/Noble04/My%20Documents/newsletter%20pictures/gnome_walking_sm_nwm.gif?o=7)http://th952.photobucket.com/albums/ae5/Noble04/My%20Documents/newsletter%20pictures/th_gnome_walking_sm_nwm.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/walking%20gnome/Noble04/My%20Documents/newsletter%20pictures/gnome_walking_sm_nwm.gif?o=7)http://th952.photobucket.com/albums/ae5/Noble04/My%20Documents/newsletter%20pictures/th_gnome_walking_sm_nwm.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/walking%20gnome/Noble04/My%20Documents/newsletter%20pictures/gnome_walking_sm_nwm.gif?o=7)

Vinyl_Cafe
04-11-12, 09:49 AM
Just want to say Hi to everyone :) I joined this forum a month ago.

kattybell
04-11-12, 09:50 AM

Welcome!

kooky panda
04-11-12, 10:15 AM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA6k3X9pwoAuwYTooewhTnzh8mqggmz AmFvpF8zFB7s_Qc8Vw

becki2
04-14-12, 08:02 AM
Hi I'm Becki from Brighton.

kooky panda
04-14-12, 08:26 AM
Hi I'm Becki from Brighton.

Hi Becki!!!

http://th246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/im-on-to-you/Welcome/th_welcome-5.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/welcome/im-on-to-you/Welcome/welcome-5.jpg?o=4)

grammycindy
04-26-12, 02:06 PM
Hello my name is grammycindy

kooky panda
04-26-12, 06:55 PM
Hello my name is grammycindy

Hi Grammy!!
http://th1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/shymartinez1/WELCOME/th_Welcome-7.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/welcome/shymartinez1/WELCOME/Welcome-7.gif?o=5)

kooky panda
04-26-12, 06:55 PM
how do I post a picture from my boutique in fashion story

here is a thread that may help.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

sparks229
04-26-12, 11:20 PM
Considering all the time I spend in the off-topic section, I'm surprised I didn't see this..... Hi!!! :D

ThorVII
04-29-12, 04:08 PM
I amThorVII just founf forums... i love TL

sparks229
04-29-12, 04:19 PM
Welcome ThorVII!!! :D

kooky panda
04-29-12, 04:25 PM
Considering all the time I spend in the off-topic section, I'm surprised I didn't see this..... Hi!!! :D

I amThorVII just founf forums... i love TL

Welcome guys!!!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuVhDNIPycyl7DDkvJtAOW47Su7Dh5s Cpf1dhdjrYjFa0xnu1U

Godlovesyou12
05-03-12, 11:03 AM
I am newer to this form cool idea

Godlovesyou12
05-03-12, 11:08 AM
:) Welcome to the crazy neighborhood!

sparks229
05-03-12, 05:15 PM
Welcome to the forums!!!!! :)

mattyboo1
05-05-12, 10:11 AM
I'm pretty new to the forums but I want a clickable name how can I do this

sparks229
05-05-12, 07:17 PM

Sadly, if you joined after April 12, 2011 (according to rachael) you can't a a clickable name or a signature.

sparks229
05-05-12, 07:21 PM

Sadly, if you joined after April 12, 2011 (according to rachael) you can't a a clickable name or a signature.

And this link, http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27231-Signatures-Clickable-Names-etc.

cubsrock1908
05-17-12, 06:24 PM
I'm not THAT new! I joined in March 2012! 2 months but does that count as a new member? Lol

SweetySama
05-18-12, 12:21 PM
Hello! I'm new! (like you can't see it....)
Do someone know, why I can't fill in a e-mail address in my profile? It keeps saying my password is wrong, but I know I used the right one!

kooky panda
05-18-12, 02:00 PM
Hello! I'm new! (like you can't see it....)
Do someone know, why I can't fill in a e-mail address in my profile? It keeps saying my password is wrong, but I know I used the right one!

This is a glitch. I cannot get my email filled in either.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT53r7sqD5K_WdqFmwEeJCNlg508IzJr CXj5ig-mceOV-KlIrco5A

WillowFlower
05-27-12, 06:16 AM
Hi everybody, my name is Chiara, a FS and BS player, nice to meet you all :) lotta love

brooklynnoname
05-28-12, 11:44 AM
hello my name is Brooklyn.
i am having issues with another player our id's are almost the same and i was accidently postign her id and not mine, i tried to explain our ids were almost the same, but she is posting i am crazy and other things on peoples pages.. Makes me not want to play anymore, i am trying to change my storm id can anyone help me

brooklynnoname
05-28-12, 11:53 AM
Besides that issue i love RS. Gives me something to do on my days off while my lil one is away, lol

AnnasCoffee
05-28-12, 04:50 PM
i am having issues with another player our id's are almost the same and i was accidently postign her id and not mine, i tried to explain our ids were almost the same, but she is posting i am crazy and other things on peoples pages.. Makes me not want to play anymore, i am trying to change my storm id can anyone help me

Yes you can email support@teamlava.com give them your storm ID and tell them that you would like to change it.

I believe they will change your Storm8 ID for free. Changing your store name costs 10 gems... But it sounds like you want your ID changed. By the way, I think Brooklyn is such a pretty name:)

cubsrock1908
06-04-12, 12:44 PM

Email TL ( support@ Teamlava.com)

Zetra
06-11-12, 07:11 AM
Hai,I'm Zetra,just start my first story two month ago,I have 4 neighbor which have Identical name!"sweet treat".

kattybell
06-11-12, 07:27 AM
Hai,I'm Zetra,just start my first story two month ago,I have 4 neighbor which have Identical name!"sweet treat".

Welcome!

rockstar335
06-13-12, 07:45 AM
Hello. First time posting, long time reading and visiting forums. I play fashion, bakery and restaurant. :D

kattybell
06-13-12, 07:45 AM
Hello. First time posting, long time reading and visiting forums. I play fashion, bakery and restaurant. :D

Welcome, :)

kooky panda
06-13-12, 10:31 AM

http://th1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/shymartinez1/WELCOME/th_Welcome-7-1.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/welcome/shymartinez1/WELCOME/Welcome-7-1.gif?o=8)

Sbm3
06-13-12, 03:51 PM
Introduction time! So hello I'm Sara, I've been playing Fashion and Bakery Story for a couple of months now and just started Restaurant Story.
I tend to be a bit of a lurker so I've visited the forums many times before just didn't post anything, but tonight a spledid evening full of sugar and boredom all that have changed.

So hi everyone!

kooky panda
06-13-12, 04:01 PM
Introduction time! So hello I'm Sara, I've been playing Fashion and Bakery Story for a couple of months now and just started Restaurant Story.
I tend to be a bit of a lurker so I've visited the forums many times before just didn't post anything, but tonight a spledid evening full of sugar and boredom all that have changed.

So hi everyone!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhmu2-GPwID1ErHv5excIPNw1FwcBnb4MYi98JnLZemmPB6wnqYou should fit right in!!!

thishowidoit
06-16-12, 06:41 PM
hi everyone!

i've come to the forums a few times for new neighbors but just recently started to "just into" any topics! been playing TL games for about 8 months :)

girlbieber
06-16-12, 06:42 PM
hi everyone!

i've come to the forums a few times for new neighbors but just recently started to "just into" any topics! been playing TL games for about 8 months :)

I've been sorta like that! I joined this in march then I forgot my password! Then I changed it so I'm back!! WELCOME!

thishowidoit
06-16-12, 06:44 PM
thank you for the welcome!

i didn't even know my password till recently lol!

sparks229
06-16-12, 11:45 PM
http://aussieexotics.com/forum/dlattach/attach,37435/image/Motivational-Posters-(possibly-NWS)/welcome-to-the-forums-forums-demotivational-poster-1262495823-2569.0.html.jpg (http://aussieexotics.com/photo/?pic=37435&th=2569&po=85752&nm=Motivational-Posters-(possibly-NWS)&thnm=welcome-to-the-forums-forums-demotivational-poster-1262495823&pstr=mondi)
Credit goes to google :p JK I don't know the site

Malveliladora
06-19-12, 12:42 PM
Hello! I'm new to the forum and the games but i really like them. I started playing Bakery and Farm a few days ago. First i came here just to ask one thing, but here are many news and informations so i decided to stay :) Hello everyone!

kooky panda
06-19-12, 01:57 PM
Hello! I'm new to the forum and the games but i really like them. I started playing Bakery and Farm a few days ago. First i came here just to ask one thing, but here are many news and informations so i decided to stay :) Hello everyone!

Hi, I am glad you decided to stay!! http://th479.photobucket.com/albums/rr160/LittleAngell45/BPSmiles/th_70.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/welcome/LittleAngell45/BPSmiles/70.gif?o=22)

blackwidow52
06-20-12, 07:18 AM
I love the forum, it is fun.

sparks229
06-20-12, 03:15 PM
http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac247/Gnome7_01/GIF/welcome_004.gif

Linzitlynn
06-21-12, 09:12 AM
Hi my name is Linzi and I'm starting back up with Bakery and Restaurant Story. I dropped them a while back when all the huge updates happened, plus I got a new phone. So I'm back and starting over because I missed it. Glad to meet y'all :) <3

kattybell
06-21-12, 09:21 AM
Hi my name is Linzi and I'm starting back up with Bakery and Restaurant Story. I dropped them a while back when all the huge updates happened, plus I got a new phone. So I'm back and starting over because I missed it. Glad to meet y'all :) <3

FrozenIris
07-15-12, 08:55 AM
Haii, I'm Iris ^^;
I began playing Restaurant Story and then Bakery Story a few weeks back and am now hopelessly addicted to Bakery Story (I check on my restaurant about once a day now).
I joined here yesterday and this place seems very friendly and helpful with lots of nice bakers/chiefs/designers/farmers/dragon-trainers etc. ;3

Iris <3

07-17-12, 08:53 AM
How come i can't get a signature?!?!? I'm a rhino keeper, and i'm really confused cuz i can't get it to work!!

07-18-12, 10:31 PM
How do you make a signature?!? I heard that you have to be a Rhino Keeper... Well I am one and i have been trying and trying and TRYING TO MAKE A SIGNATURE BUT IT WON'T WORK!!!! what the heck can I do?!?!? And what do I do?!??

blackwidow52
07-19-12, 08:15 PM
How come i can't get a signature?!?!? I'm a rhino keeper, and i'm really confused cuz i can't get it to work!!
i cannot get one either. if you read , there was a problem somewhere and newer members cannot have one.

smiley326
07-30-12, 05:42 AM
how many reply I should post to be a rhino keeper?

Titania_Erza
08-01-12, 07:39 AM
Yeah! A little bit.. I hv jingga_farm account but never use it again 'coz i'm changing my ID to Titania_Erza.. But, in a day i'm Host(ess)! Horraaaaaayyyy

smiley326
08-01-12, 07:42 AM
congrats to you, jingga ^^

Titania_Erza
08-01-12, 04:18 PM
Thanx smiley! Today is da 2nd day i play forum!! Good luck for u my friend! May u hv a great day

alfr123
08-02-12, 05:38 AM
hi, my name is alfr123, new to the forum

Hespeth
08-02-12, 05:55 AM
Hello everyone my name is Hespeth :) I have been playing for a while and joined the forum a couple months ago nice to meet you all :):)

smiley326
08-03-12, 03:51 AM
nice to meet you, alfr123 and Hespeth ^^

Titania_Erza
08-03-12, 07:01 AM
hi alfr123 and Hespeth ^^ nice too meet u here! Actually, i'm new too here :o

sparks229
08-03-12, 05:35 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1RqgPmqneA7t961ewLXRCYd4jRWLPY 4WoUz9GS7jpPIhJQ8ft

Welcome :)

Titania_Erza
08-04-12, 01:52 AM
@sparks; wow! That's beautiful! I love the adorable colors! It like a MASTERPIECE!!

sparks229
08-05-12, 12:14 AM
@sparks; wow! That's beautiful! I love the adorable colors! It like a MASTERPIECE!!

Haha unfortunately I can't take credit for this. I thank google images :p

Titania_Erza
08-05-12, 11:48 PM
Haha unfortunately I can't take credit for this. I thank google images :p

Hahahaha! Ur funny!! Lol :p

gali_nette
08-14-12, 08:18 PM
Woohoo! New member here! Finally got around to checking out these forums.

kooky panda
08-14-12, 08:22 PM
Woohoo! New member here! Finally got around to checking out these forums.

http://th1164.photobucket.com/albums/q566/JennG330/th_-gif.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/welcome/JennG330/-gif.gif?o=1)

NeeOnn
08-19-12, 08:54 PM
Hello. I'm Neon.. I'm pretty crazy. How do you get the clickable profiles? :D:D.

26peanut
08-27-12, 06:04 PM
Hello I'm Rose and I play bakery story and Fashion story:D

kooky panda
08-27-12, 06:14 PM
Hello. I'm Neon.. I'm pretty crazy. How do you get the clickable profiles? :D:D.

Hello I'm Rose and I play bakery story and Fashion story:D

http://th642.photobucket.com/albums/uu141/niffynoodles/Welcome/th_welcome.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/welcome/niffynoodles/Welcome/welcome.gif?o=76)

kieranyeow
09-07-12, 07:17 PM
Hi EveryBody.Im Kieran ☀
Old Reader Too❤

FarmerTrunte
09-16-12, 07:43 AM
I've been a looooong time reader, but finally sign in :) This forum got at lot of info, and if you need any advice or help, there will be plenty of people to help you :)
I play Farm, Bakery and Fashion...

kooky panda
09-16-12, 10:47 AM
Hi EveryBody.Im Kieran ☀
Old Reader Too❤

I've been a looooong time reader, but finally sign in :) This forum got at lot of info, and if you need any advice or help, there will be plenty of people to help you :)

Welcome guys!!!

http://th1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/Judy_Pennant/Dog%20Album/th_31ae66ad.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/welcome/Judy_Pennant/Dog%20Album/31ae66ad.jpg?o=13)

mattyboo1
09-16-12, 12:10 PM

Welcome

FarmerTrunte
09-16-12, 03:48 PM
Welcome

09-19-12, 02:55 PM
How do you post a picture again on the forum?? Which uploading sites is good?

09-19-12, 03:00 PM
ha-haa GOT IT! found th thread for it.. :o

09-19-12, 03:02 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/oa5953.jpg crossing my fingers.. hope this works... :/

09-19-12, 03:04 PM
Hahahaha!!!! Yes!!!!