PDA

View Full Version : Farm lost after device reset. Help?

farmurz
04-21-11, 05:33 PM
I have a Nook color, running android. I made a farm with farm story, and after a device reset, I lost my farm (the game restarted at the tutorial. ). I have a storm8 id and pass (obvs), but can't figure out how to enter them to get my farm back. Any suggestions?

-Feed meee

trenae
04-21-11, 05:35 PM
Have you tried to do a transfer back to the device? If you haven't you can try to do that and see if it works. If you still are not able to get your device back, email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, and what apps you need assistance with. They may need additional information to verify the account.

farmurz
04-21-11, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the advice. The in game instructions for porting to a new device are still for idevices, not android. I reinstalled the game (to emulate moving to a new device like in the below thread) but can't find anywhere to input id/password in farm story's settings menus. Only hope now is customer service, unless anyone has more suggestions.

-feed meee

sehana
04-21-11, 10:21 PM
Have u tried logging in in one of the storm8 games?

fival
06-15-11, 04:29 AM
Did you have any luck? Friend of mine's phone crashed and got a new one before getting the numbers off it. All he has is his stormid and no password. Curious if this would help him

xokay
06-15-11, 05:28 AM
If you've got a new device, what you have to do is created a new storm8 ID in your game, then email support@teamlava.com telling them your old ID as well as the new one you made, and ask them to switch it over to your old game. I was amazed when this happened to me that they had it fixed in less than 5 minutes after I emailed, but it can take time depending on the time of day and how busy they are. If you haven't changed phones and it just reset itself, you'll still have to email them because I've never heard of that happening before. Hope it gets worked out!