PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Crops shouldn't take away from energy

sehana
04-21-11, 04:05 PM
I don't think the crops should take away from energy. The energy should be for the attractions and animals because you use 1 energy to feed them and 1 to collect coins.

you use the energy to harvest crops, but then don't have enough to collect coins from attractions and animals and to feed the animals again.

or the other way around. If you collect coins and feed animals, you don't have enough energy to collect crops, then the short-term crops wither.

Rachael98
04-21-11, 04:46 PM
I don't think the crops should take away from energy. The energy should be for the attractions and animals because you use 1 energy to feed them and 1 to collect coins.

you use the energy to harvest crops, but then don't have enough to collect coins from attractions and animals and to feed the animals again.

or the other way around. If you collect coins and feed animals, you don't have enough energy to collect crops, then the short-term crops wither.

Good point. TeamLava. Please fix. Shouldn't that have been though through before the game was released?

Jaime8
04-23-11, 06:51 AM
I don't like the "energy" feature at all. But if TL is determined to keep it, I think it should only apply to building new things. Planting crops, harvesting crops, feeding animals, and (especially!) collecting revenues should never use up energy.

talyon
04-23-11, 07:10 AM
I don't like the "energy" feature at all. But if TL is determined to keep it, I think it should only apply to building new things. Planting crops, harvesting crops, feeding animals, and (especially!) collecting revenues should never use up energy.

You get use to the energy level as u get higher, In lvl u get more energy and it lasts longer. U just need to manage crops more efficiently. Otherwise it becomes another mindless game. Lol

ahshan
04-23-11, 12:00 PM
Agree! I always have to decide whether to make money from the animals or collect crops to feed the animals. I need both so... it's a pain.

RageofMars
04-23-11, 05:05 PM
There is a solution to energy starvation: just simply make more neighbors. You get +2 energy and +2 experience when you visit your neighbor daily. (+1 energy and +1 experience at first in the lower levels.) If you make 50 friends, that's 100 energy extra you can have a day, which should be plentiful to do all the tasks you would need to harvest crops, constructing attractions, and cashing out on animals/attractions.

Unfortunately, like all TeamLava games, this is a social game. You will need to spend some time acquiring ID's, befriending neighbors, and visiting them to benefit from "almost limitless" energy daily.

excerpt from Thread: How to Play this Game: Some Questions Answered (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11181-How-to-Play-this-Game-Some-Questions-Answered)

Rachael98
04-23-11, 05:14 PM
...excerpt from Thread: How to Play this Game: Some Questions Answered (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11181-How-to-Play-this-Game-Some-Questions-Answered)
...which I thoroughly recommend!

AsherPang
04-23-11, 05:25 PM
too seldom energy...at least 100 or about seem like Treasure Story
now setting is need you every hour login to spend you spirit and energy
it is crazy and cannot last too long time for everyone

sehana
04-26-11, 10:22 PM
Thank you TeamLava!! Looks like it's been resolved! Crops and feeding doesn't take away from energy! I've tested it twice. Will test again later when energy fills back up.

Thank You!

TheFluffySlipper
04-26-11, 10:31 PM
Thank you TeamLava!! Looks like it's been resolved! Crops and feeding doesn't take away from energy! I've tested it twice. Will test again later when energy fills back up.

Thank You!

Really? It happened once for me yesterday but then when I went back to harvest again later on it used my energy! It is still using it again today. Hopefully they are trying to implement it ... albeit sporadically!

I am due for another harvest in 30 minutes so I will report back lol ;)

TheFluffySlipper
04-26-11, 11:33 PM
Yep, still using energy :(

sehana
04-27-11, 12:31 AM
Well crops back to taking away energy :(

Awww thought TL fixed it :(