PDA

View Full Version : Crash, Sync, and Rollback

deadpixel
02-19-20, 12:30 AM
For once, I am happy, no, ecstatic more like, that the game crashed and rolled back on me instead of properly syncing.

I had just opened the game, (forgetting to do a force close and restart to help stability), and went on to collect from the Farms AND my Quest Outpost. The moment my finger touched the Quest Outpost, I screamed in frustration because I had sent my Lovepup on its last Lovely Flight quest, and I should have only collected it in an hour, during Act 3 of Chapter 9.

And then, a miracle happened! The game crashed, and when I restarted it, it rolled back to the point before I had collected from my Farms :tickled_pink:

Thank you! Thank you! So happy am I :love_heart:

amerirish
02-19-20, 02:42 PM
For once, I am happy, no, ecstatic more like, that the game crashed and rolled back on me instead of properly syncing.

I had just opened the game, (forgetting to do a force close and restart to help stability), and went on to collect from the Farms AND my Quest Outpost. The moment my finger touched the Quest Outpost, I screamed in frustration because I had sent my Lovepup on its last Lovely Flight quest, and I should have only collected it in an hour, during Act 3 of Chapter 9.

And then, a miracle happened! The game crashed, and when I restarted it, it rolled back to the point before I had collected from my Farms :tickled_pink:

Thank you! Thank you! So happy am I :love_heart:

Wow, that's extremely lucky for you. I think a rollback may have helped me once out of the hundred times I had one.