PDA

View Full Version : Just curios!

seesters
02-14-20, 05:29 PM
Just CURIOUS ! (My bad) When visiting other farms I noticed two buildings I have never seen before! I began this game not long after it started. The first was a post office. The second was a Harvest something or other. When did I miss those? Will I have a chance to get them??

Paul__
02-18-20, 04:24 PM
Just CURIOUS ! (My bad) When visiting other farms I noticed two buildings I have never seen before! I began this game not long after it started. The first was a post office. The second was a Harvest something or other. When did I miss those? Will I have a chance to get them??

Hi there,

The post office was from an old event from early 2019 I believe. Sometimes these items go on sale but there is no way to know. Also, are you referring to the Farmers Outpost? Not sure what you mean by “Harvest.”

seesters
02-19-20, 02:11 PM
Hi there,

The post office was from an old event from early 2019 I believe. Sometimes these items go on sale but there is no way to know. Also, are you referring to the Farmers Outpost? Not sure what you mean by ?Harvest.?

It was the name of a building.... Harvest.something. Gosh, I don?t remember the post office at all!

Thanks!