PDA

View Full Version : Lovepup

justfun13
02-13-20, 08:27 AM
I completed Chapter 2 and started crafting Lovepup dragon. I signed out and came back later and the dragon is no longer crafting. It shows I only have one Warm Locket - but still shows Chapter 2 completed...

Anyone else have this problem? I have contacted Kooky Panda to see if she can help! If this isn't fixed quickly I won't be able to complete this tales event!!

[S8] Vanellope
02-13-20, 11:26 AM
If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8 :)

Link is in my signature

cng500
02-13-20, 11:28 AM
I completed Chapter 2 and started crafting Lovepup dragon. I signed out and came back later and the dragon is no longer crafting. It shows I only have one Warm Locket - but still shows Chapter 2 completed...

Anyone else have this problem? I have contacted Kooky Panda to see if she can help! If this isn't fixed quickly I won't be able to complete this tales event!!

Same with me - finished the chapter and only have 1 locket - I checked the story outline, and it only describes receiving 1 locket after chapter 2 - 3 so maybe the mistake is in the craft shop asking for 2 lockets?
Hope it gets resolved soon as we are already a day behind.

Pleasant adventures to you all.

justfun13
02-13-20, 02:22 PM
Vanellope;1611656']If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8 :)

Link is in my signature

I did submit a ticket but it takes days for them to get back and I won't be able to complete the event since I won't have that dragon. :(