PDA

View Full Version : Install new game for rewards

nuttyangel_69
02-12-20, 01:32 PM
It recently popped up in my book to.install a home decorating game to get gem rewards etc.
It says to install and play this particular game for 14 gems; so I thought why not?
I've installed and played for the last couple of days, but Castle Story has yet to recognise that I've done this.
Is this a glitch?

[S8] Vanellope
02-12-20, 02:17 PM
If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8 :)

Link is in my signature

linmii
02-14-20, 09:36 AM
It recently popped up in my book to.install a home decorating game to get gem rewards etc.
It says to install and play this particular game for 14 gems; so I thought why not?
I've installed and played for the last couple of days, but Castle Story has yet to recognise that I've done this.
Is this a glitch?

I have had the exact same problem. First with the Bakery Story game and now with the Property Brothers game. I haven’t received the promised gems for either install/play. How do you obtain the gems?

ratdogs4
02-14-20, 10:11 AM
I have had the exact same problem. First with the Bakery Story game and now with the Property Brothers game. I haven’t received the promised gems for either install/play. How do you obtain the gems?

I found that after I reached the necessary level (say level 7) I had to force quit out of Property Brothers, force quit out of Castle Story and upon opening Castle Story again, that's when I got the 7 gems.

linmii
02-14-20, 11:42 AM
I found that after I reached the necessary level (say level 7) I had to force quit out of Property Brothers, force quit out of Castle Story and upon opening Castle Story again, that's when I got the 7 gems.

First of all, thanks for your response. I appreciate that you took the time help.

I cannot find where it says what level I need to achieve to get the reward in either promotion. With Bakery Story, I reached level 8 before I quit and eventually deleted the game in protest. I’m currently on level 48 in Property Brothers, but am about to delete this game also, even though it’s the type I normally enjoy. (Playing the game reminds me that I did not get the reward!) Before I do, I will try force closing both games. Hopefully, it’ll work. Thanks for the suggestion!

shortdanzr
02-14-20, 03:34 PM
i did the property brothers one. it gave me gems after level 10 i think. then level 30. then 50. i stopped after that. i also had to force quit the games to get the rewards

SpiritWind00
02-14-20, 04:59 PM
If you go into your cs goal book it will tell you what level you need to reach. There are several milestone levels to reach. Your games have to sync for it to register.

linmii
02-15-20, 06:20 AM
These are the goals listed in my CS goal book...

Overconfidence: “Reach level 9 in Bakery Story” 0% 7 gems
Property Brothers Home Design: Install and play Property Bothers Home Design” 0% 14 gems

I don’t care about the Bakery Story goal anymore. It’s been in my book for over a year and I wish it would just go away.
I might keep playing Property Brothers, if it would only register my install and progress!
I’m currently on level 60 of this game.

SpiritWind00
02-15-20, 07:56 PM
These are the goals listed in my CS goal book...

Overconfidence: “Reach level 9 in Bakery Story” 0% 7 gems
Property Brothers Home Design: Install and play Property Bothers Home Design” 0% 14 gems

I don’t care about the Bakery Story goal anymore. It’s been in my book for over a year and I wish it would just go away.
I might keep playing Property Brothers, if it would only register my install and progress!
I’m currently on level 60 of this game.
If you contact Support they'll fix PB Home Design for you no problem! :)

linmii
02-16-20, 01:36 PM
If you contact Support they'll fix PB Home Design for you no problem! :)

Thank you! I’ll do that.

Jules_c
02-16-20, 06:27 PM
I've contacted support several times and keep getting the same auto-generated reply. Still haven't got my gems. So, no, that doesn't work.

SpiritWind00
02-16-20, 06:53 PM
I've contacted support several times and keep getting the same auto-generated reply. Still haven't got my gems. So, no, that doesn't work.
You have to be careful to choose the right pathway in the drop down lists. If you need help, please send me a PM and I'd be happy to help you.

Jules_c
02-17-20, 06:55 AM
Thanks, Spiritwind. It didn't give me an option to PM, so I did it under visitor messages. 🤷

lizlosh1976
03-11-20, 08:47 AM
Oooooooh! I wanna play a new game and get gems! I wonder why I wasn’t given the option??!!

allisonoconnell
03-18-20, 01:14 PM
I got the goal to download the PB game for gems, which I did, and had to contact support before it recognized the goal was complete. But now I dont have any other goals for it, aren't there usually a few for hitting different levels in the other game to get more gems?