PDA

View Full Version : Property Brothers

TwixAndScones
02-10-20, 02:47 PM
I thought I'd post this in the off topic forum, since I cannot seem to find a forum from S8 for the game, so sorry if this is wrong to post this in.

I just love those voice acting/actors.

I play with an Italian sub as it is my native language. But the voice(s) are in English, as hiring many and different voices actors for the languages that they do have subs in the game - would be a fair amount of money, I'm sure. However in a way (even though I'm getting better/very good writing in English) is that I can also kinda learn English pronunciation here and there - as that I do struggle with.

I'm playing this game because it was advertised on Bakery story, which I thought I'd give a go, especially since I can get a few gems from it.

I only just started -so I'm not sure if the voice acting continues, but this is very great so far.

Update: I got an add of Property Brothers on a bakery I've yet to play the game on.

What do they mean by "you've seen the show" ?? Is it an actual show?

TwixAndScones
02-10-20, 04:08 PM
Also I like the comments that Natasha makes when you get passed certain levels. They're a bit funny.

I finally made it to level 54 in under 2 hours or so, since I had spare time - which is nice.

I might actually continue playing - we will see when time passes.

There's more pictures I have, but unfortunately as of now they won't load to post, so I'll have to wait a bit.

With the extra gems I earned from leveling up the progress on this game - I got a 2nd robot now (the pink one - Pink City Robot) I've wanted it for a bit, but I had other plans with my gems I actually buy - so this works just perfectly!

dragonangel05
05-13-20, 09:37 AM
I play it for my game Dragon Story
I am level 1014 now
You also play leader board?