PDA

View Full Version : I believe introductions are in order

TheFluffySlipper
04-21-11, 03:18 PM
Hey fellow posters!

I've been enjoying our interactions of late and would love to know more about many of you. If you're inquisitive like me, please introduce yourself ...

My name is Mistress of the Night. I like back rubs, long walks and ... d'oh! Sorry, wrong forum!

Okay for reals. My name is Sam - short for Samantha. I have two grown up kids, one kitty and the 'love of my life', my English staffy Mojo. I do tai chi, I love the beach, I hate to cook yet love to eat, I believe that the great Brett Dennen was created just for me, I'm a big fan of the awkward situation unless it involves me and I agree with Charlie Sheen ... he IS winning, I'm just not clear at what yet.

Incidentally today is my birthday :)

Rachael98
04-21-11, 03:47 PM
Hey fellow posters!

I've been enjoying our interactions of late and would love to know more about many of you. If you're inquisitive like me, please introduce yourself ...

My name is Mistress of the Night. I like back rubs, long walks and ... d'oh! Sorry, wrong forum!

Okay for reals. My name is Sam - short for Samantha. I have two grown up kids, one kitty and the 'love of my life', my English staffy Mojo. I do tai chi, I love the beach, I hate to cook yet love to eat, I believe that the great Brett Dennen was created just for me, I'm a big fan of the awkward situation unless it involves me and I agree with Charlie Sheen ... he IS winning, I'm just not clear at what yet.

Incidentally today is my birthday :)

Happy birthday my friend!

sehana
04-21-11, 03:48 PM
LOL. happy birthday.

I am a "Chief Domestic Operator" *Career Status:Permanent *Position:CEO *Salary:$Love
So I have a husband and two boys, I don't work, but still busy. I am going to school online to pursue a Bachelors of Information Technology. So I'm writing a lot of essays and research papers. I'm not supposed to be goofing off on the forums right now :p.

I like movies, tv shows, video games and computers.
In my spare time (when I have some) i play games, manage my family website and some other websites for my family and friends and spend time with the kids. I also did some of the "add me" forms that you see around this forum and facebook. The "add me" forms were really popular with the Storm8 games, so I made the 'add me' forms for these TeamLava games as well.

I don't like to cook either, but love food... that's prolly why I'm not at the weight I want to be at :(

But it was nice chatting with everyone on other threads.

linda_xxx
04-21-11, 04:32 PM
Happy birthday!
I'm in Sydney, Australia but from New Zealand and travel back there as often as I can. I work full time :( and you can usually find me in the frozen food section of the grocery store :) and I can always find something to do other than housework!
Big fan of the All Blacks (rugby union),NRL Bulldogs (rugby league) and tennis. I love bead weaving and lamp working and a very very amateur silversmith.
I tend to laugh at inappropriate moments in movies, but take serious things seriously.
Not very much into facebook, twitter - linda_in_oz sometimes I wish I was in Oz (wonderland not australia) x

sophiacml
04-21-11, 04:44 PM
Happy Birthday. How this off topic forum came out by the way? Did you create it?

sophiacml
04-21-11, 05:03 PM
Oh... I get it now.

sophiacml
04-21-11, 05:07 PM
I ain't working at the moment. That's why I hang onto the stories 24/7. :p I used to be an underwater videographer. I plan to pursue my master sooner & do some traveling. Oh, oh, I'm from Malaysia - Truly Asia!

Mogwai4111
04-21-11, 07:08 PM
You say you're not sure what Charlie Sheen is winning at? I have the answer:

Life

ahshan
04-21-11, 07:23 PM
I'm from Canada. I'm just a kid. How old..? You don't need to know ;)
I'm a young gamer. Play many games like Neopets, MapleStory, the games that you could play long-term like the Story games.
I love to watch Disney. Also love The Big Bang Theory (Sheldon is my favourite). I love the Harry Potter & Artemis Fowl series. I'm working on a novel that could potentially be the next Star Wars/Harry Potter/Twilight.
I can talk just about anything that I have knowledge of on the internet, but not in real life. I'm an electronic geek :B
I also love learning new things on the internet from people from other countries/cultures. It expands my knowledge about the world :D

badger8
04-22-11, 05:32 AM
Hi everyone!
I'm a mom of 2. My line of work is anesthesia. I love gardening, crossword puzzles and the Green Bay Packers. I live in the good ol' USA.
Happy Birthday Fluff!

TheFluffySlipper
04-22-11, 06:25 PM
You say you're not sure what Charlie Sheen is winning at? I have the answer:

Life

uh huh ... uh huh .... yep. Seems obvious now :p

Thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes ღ Not really like you had much of a choice here anyway! ha ha ha