PDA

View Full Version : Beast Dragons

lily684
02-05-20, 10:15 AM
Will a beast dragon ever be available for essence through the codex?

amerirish
02-05-20, 01:54 PM

Oh wow. I had no idea that Beast couldn't be crafted in the Codex. I wonder why :confused: I already have one, fortunately. I have my own list of dragons that are not currently available in the Codex too. Occasionally I'll look them up again and suddenly they are able to be crafted using Essence. So hopefully this one will be too very soon :D

glenngenius
02-06-20, 03:21 AM

They can be crafted using adventure tickets. :) The first 4 (gryffin, unicorn, pearl peryton, and dire wolf) are already available for crafting if you don't have one.

You can only craft one of each.

lily684
02-06-20, 11:57 AM
They can be crafted using adventure tickets. :) The first 4 (gryffin, unicorn, pearl peryton, and dire wolf) are already available for crafting if you don't have one.

You can only craft one of each.

Its so difficult to get the adventure tickets though!

lily684
05-11-20, 05:37 PM
I dont know if they were just recently added or if I wasnt looking in the right place.. but, Beast dragons are available through the codex!!!!!

dragonangel05
05-12-20, 02:58 AM

I love this game developer in a way by this logic.
They make all dragons possible to come back at easiest or cheapest in every way one day .
All you need is to wait patiently . lol

mymonta
05-12-20, 09:33 AM
I dont know if they were just recently added or if I wasnt looking in the right place.. but, Beast dragons are available through the codex!!!!!

This is definitely new! Thanks for finding this information for us!I have the little beasties on 2 of my accounts, but it might be nice to get some on one of my other accounts.