PDA

View Full Version : Love the App (super cute) but... [feedback]

trenae
04-21-11, 01:02 PM
there are a few things I noticed.

*bouncy stars: cute, like the idea, but they are a bit big. Kind of takes over the look of the Zoo. If they could be a bit smaller so it doesn't take away too much from the Zoo that would be awesome.

*apple / star: these also seem to be a bit on the big side. Like the concept, but maybe a bit smaller would be nice. I was on a roll with my cabbage and the apples/stars kept sneaking in there and I ended up clicking those instead of my cabbage (the intended target).

*elephant / owl: I don't have all the animals yet but I like how the bears and the zebras show multiples. Can this be done for all the animals? I don't see it for the owl or the elephant.

*1 hour/30 min food would be nice

Only level 8, so long ways to go yet with this app. I like it, it's very cute. Hmm... this does not help me with less time spent on games though TL. :p

stampfreak
04-26-11, 11:07 AM
I love this game, very fun. Constructive criticism:

-The bouncy stars, coins and apples drive me crazy. I stopped playing RS because of this.
-Need a place to store food. The larger animals take up a lot of food and I run out.
-Need more ways to gain energy.

I realize it's a free game so I shouldn't complain. But these are things other people complain about too.

GroupMagma
04-26-11, 11:55 AM
OK, thanks for the feedback guys. It's definitely helpful for new games like Zoo Story which are still being tweaked. :)

Rockinkitten
04-28-11, 02:47 AM
Please put Mastery back! It's just boring without it and there is no way to earn gems.
And I agree on more different time options for crops.

seastripes
04-28-11, 07:17 AM
I only play this zoo story for 2 days an dit's frustrating me!!!

1. The bouncy star and coins, definitely not liking this on other TL games as well
2. The animals need to be feed faster than the energy can fill itself, how are we supposed to managed this with the cropping plants as well?
3. The energy thing is sooo frustrating, I really see no point of having it. This is one of the reason I left treasure story but I like the zoo story so much better so I still stick on this game, not sure for how long though. Although visiting neighbors gain 2 energy I like to visit all my neighbors in one period of time, and the energies I got can't be accumulate? It's hard for me to remember which neighbor I visited or not as I play other games as well and I happen to have a job and a life outside as well. Please delete this energy thing please...