PDA

View Full Version : Protein Power - 2020 Jan 23

Paul__
01-23-20, 03:45 PM
Protein Power This is a 10 days cruise.

Body Builder Bob is here! Find him in your restaurant and he'll bring an ingredient for his Protein Bar recipe.

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792
- On Day 2, we'll know if Set A is being used.
- On Day 8, we'll know if it's Set B or C.

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Body Builder Bob will visit your restaurant every ? hours and drop you the ingredient to make the Protein Bar (gem recipe).

Gem Recipe
Protein Bar - 10 flour + 2 duck eggs + 10 chicken + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character)

Paul__
01-23-20, 03:52 PM
Goals

The Protein Power Cruise has arrived! Body Builder Bob is here to power up with his favorite dishes! If you can show his how helpful you can be, then he might show you how to bulk up in your Restaurant!

Goal 1: Protein Power
Unlock Protein Power from the General Store
Serve Protein Shake! x1
Win a Winner Winner Chicken Dinner from Day 2 of the Protein Power Cruise
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 6 Protein Power

Goal 2
Master Protein Shake to Star Level 1
Serve Protein Plate! x1
Win a King's Feast from Day 6 of the Protein Power Cruise
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 3 Silver Stamps

Goal 3
Master Protein Shake to Star Level 2
Master Protein Plate to Star Level 1
Serve Salmon Steak! x1
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 9 Protein Power

Goal 4
Master Protein Shake to Star Level 3
Master Protein Plate Level 2
Master Salmon Steak to Star Level 1
Serve Protein Bar! x1
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 3 Golden Stamps

Limited Time Recipes
Protein Shake- 8 eggs + 4 cream + 8 protein power
Protein Plate - 7 beef + 8 eggs + 9 protein power
Salmon Steak - 10 tomatoes + 10 protein power

JustKay
02-02-20, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the info, Paul!

Skeptacular
02-03-20, 05:14 AM
Where is Bodybuilder Bob? It's been nearly two days since I completed the recipes, and he still hasn't shown up!

Paul__
02-03-20, 04:41 PM
Where is Bodybuilder Bob? It's been nearly two days since I completed the recipes, and he still hasn't shown up!

He appeared for me without issue, a tip that i use when I cannot find the character is to collect from all the other characters and you will eventually se them. Another tip you can use is to visit a neighbor and go back to your restaurant.

Skeptacular
02-03-20, 05:31 PM
He appeared for me without issue, a tip that i use when I cannot find the character is to collect from all the other characters and you will eventually se them. Another tip you can use is to visit a neighbor and go back to your restaurant.

I realised what the problem is. The collection items aren't appearing for me for new characters. This happened on the last cruise but the character was wearing a distinctive uniform so I noticed him. Clicking on the character gets the item, but it's annoying.

Paul__
02-05-20, 06:12 PM
I realised what the problem is. The collection items aren't appearing for me for new characters. This happened on the last cruise but the character was wearing a distinctive uniform so I noticed him. Clicking on the character gets the item, but it's annoying.

Could you post a screenshot?