PDA

View Full Version : TeamLava read my mind

ahshan
04-21-11, 11:03 AM
I've been wanting this section for a few days and was going to make a thread requesting one, but did not know where to put it and had no time to do it.

Thanks TeamLava! I'll be enjoying the Off-Topic section the most.

trenae
04-21-11, 11:07 AM
It's major awesome! TL are pretty cool to give us an area that we can chat about many other things. Woo!

Much appreciated TL!

mattdiner
04-21-11, 11:09 AM
I've been to many other forums, so this section was always lingering in the back of my mind.

sehana
04-21-11, 11:55 AM
Yeay, they implemented the off-topic suggestion!

TheFluffySlipper
04-21-11, 02:52 PM
Aww yeah! :cool:

sunshine56
04-21-11, 03:13 PM
Did you guys know racecar spelled backwards is racecar?

:D

Rachael98
04-21-11, 03:50 PM
I've been wanting this section for a few days and was going to make a thread requesting one, but did not know where to put it and had no time to do it.

Thanks TeamLava! I'll be enjoying the Off-Topic section the most.

I know, I did make a thread asking for it, in the feedback area of the newest game, ZooStory. Unfortunately, I hadn't noticed that this had already been made: OOPS! :p Happy Easter everyone!

Rachael98
04-21-11, 03:50 PM
Did you guys know racecar spelled backwards is racecar?

:D

Sorry, but yes. Oh well...

GroupMagma
04-21-11, 04:19 PM
We've actually had a few requests for it recently, so I decided to put it in. So thanks to all of you guys are in order. :)

Rachael98
04-21-11, 05:28 PM
We've actually had a few requests for it recently, so I decided to put it in. So thanks to all of you guys are in order. :)

Good. Next, can we have a cross-game forum. That's really what I asked for earlier...I thought that this would be OK-I'm just asking TL related questions/polls because I want to do some research and this is a good place. But some people don't like it. I think this is great, but a cross-game one might be useful. You could put notices that everyone would read on there as well!