PDA

View Full Version : What next?

Rachael98
04-21-11, 10:17 AM
I have every confidence that TeamLava are hard at work on a new game, but what do you, the customers want? Please answer the poll.

sehana
04-21-11, 10:32 AM
I picked make your own cuz I would like to play a spa story game :) I am in this ZEN mode of earth tone colors right now and nature soundtracks :p .

sehana
04-21-11, 10:34 AM
oooo zen garden ! I love those! with all types of bamboo styles. :p

Rachael98
04-22-11, 04:58 AM
Come on people! Leave some comments!

lesleypsg1
04-22-11, 05:16 AM
I've been asking for months for pet story...

96vika
04-22-11, 07:25 AM
Transport Story sounds good, hope that will come in the future. (:

Rachael98
04-22-11, 07:36 AM
I've been asking for months for pet story...

I know:p That's why I put it here! It's doing well. Hopefully TeamLava a) will already be designing one; b) look at this and make one!

Rachael98
04-22-11, 07:37 AM
Transport Story sounds good, hope that will come in the future. (:

Yes, thank you. I was quite happy with that idea tray I thought up.

96vika
04-22-11, 08:23 AM
Also it would be great with these games!

-Office Story
Create and run a office, employment people and sell things!

- Tivoli Story
Make a tivoli whit RollerCoasters and other carousels!

- Movie Story
Make a Movie in your own designed film recording area!

Rachael98
04-22-11, 08:37 AM
Also it would be great with these games!

-Office Story
Create and run a office, employment people and sell things!

- Tivoli Story
Make a tivoli whit RollerCoasters and other carousels!

- Movie Story
Make a Movie in your own designed film recording area!

Thank you! That's exactly what I wanted from this thread: TeamLava, take note! Possible future worker in the area!

ahshan
04-22-11, 12:35 PM
Fishing story!
This is my idea for a new story.
Get more fishing poles (acting like stoves) every level to fish at your harbour - takes different amounts time to catch a certain amount of fish (like a cookbook, but fish catchery thing [example: catfish costs 300 to make and you catch x1500 that sells for 3000]) Then the fish you catch goes onto crates to sell to people who visit the harbour.
You can also go to other fishing spots to fish by using energy to row your boat to different maps (like treasure story) and get more energy by using a BBQ hole/pit in the ground (acting like a grill) that makes snacks to go in your backpack. And crates of fish can be liked/tipped by neighbouring fishers.
This would be fun because it would bring back childhood memories of fishing and it incorporates Bakery/Restaurant story with Treasure Story together instead of the usual 1 or the other.

There's also a group for this. (You can get to it by my profile)

Rachael98
04-22-11, 12:57 PM
Fishing story!
This is my idea for a new story.
Get more fishing poles (acting like stoves) every level to fish at your harbour - takes different amounts time to catch a certain amount of fish (like a cookbook, but fish catchery thing [example: catfish costs 300 to make and you catch x1500 that sells for 3000]) Then the fish you catch goes onto crates to sell to people who visit the harbour.
You can also go to other fishing spots to fish by using energy to row your boat to different maps (like treasure story) and get more energy by using a BBQ hole/pit in the ground (acting like a grill) that makes snacks to go in your backpack. And crates of fish can be liked/tipped by neighbouring fishers.
This would be fun because it would bring back childhood memories of fishing and it incorporates Bakery/Restaurant story with Treasure Story together instead of the usual 1 or the other.

There's also a group for this. (You can get to it by my profile)

Thank you very much. I hope I can get TL to see this.

Rachael98
04-22-11, 12:58 PM
Hey, who voted 'no more stories'???!!! I'm upset.