PDA

View Full Version : Not here as well?

Rachael98
04-21-11, 09:39 AM
Noooooooooo!!! "Your zoo is out of sync with the server. We have refreshed your zoo".

It's not fair! :(:(:(

TeamLava, COME ON!!! I mean, OK, glitch on OLD games that you're working on, but a new one???

Also, you need to have energy refills more often.

Thank you.

sophiacml
04-21-11, 09:42 AM
Now you're talking! See what I meant! Still think Teamlava did a great job on every stories? As you claimed come on even the new game OUT OF SYNC? Thumbs up you finally voice out!

GroupMagma
04-21-11, 09:47 AM
Sorry about that; this is an issue we're hard at work on.
Can you please help us by telling us what device model you have, as well as your version of iOS, and whether you're connecting via cellular or WiFi? Thanks!

Rachael98
04-21-11, 10:11 AM
Can you please help us by telling us what device model you have, as well as your version of iOS, and whether you're connecting via cellular or WiFi? Thanks!

I'm always on the latest iOS and I am on Wi-Fi.

sehana
04-21-11, 10:41 AM
I'm always on the latest iOS and I am on Wi-Fi.

me too, I have an iPod, so I have to be on wi-fi.... game should be good, my DL speeds are 20-40mb!! i shouldn't have any errors, but i still do. :(

Rachael98
04-21-11, 11:00 AM
me too, I have an iPod, so I have to be on wi-fi.... game should be good, my DL speeds are 20-40mb!! i shouldn't have any errors, but i still do. :(

Come on TeamLava!:P

Rachael98
04-21-11, 02:41 PM
And, I've found another slight problem. Menu->messages->news: x cleaned your zoo. It should be x toured your zoo!

tr8on
04-22-11, 06:00 AM
In all reality....new games are the ones that usually have the most bugs because it is still new.... old games are the ones that shouldn't have any problems. :)

Rachael98
04-22-11, 07:58 AM
In all reality....new games are the ones that usually have the most bugs because it is still new.... old games are the ones that shouldn't have any problems. :)

Yes, that is understandable. However, when the error also occurs in the older games...

96vika
04-22-11, 08:13 AM
I play the game on a new Ipad 2 32 GB WiFi+3G with latest iOS and have the errors very often.

Come on TeamLava!:P
And yeah, I say the same. :P

Rachael98
04-22-11, 12:59 PM
Thank you to GroupMagma for approving my "General TeamLava" forum.

Mogwai4111
04-22-11, 01:06 PM
Other- I'd like to try it, but have an Android

Rachael98
04-22-11, 01:55 PM
Other- I'd like to try it, but have an Android

Is it not on Android. I'll ask TL about that!

TheFluffySlipper
04-22-11, 07:04 PM

I have this happen on all games often as well. I use my iPhone on the latest update via wi-fi plus phone credit. I'm not sure how American mobiles work so not sure if 'phone credit' translates. Let me know if you want me to explain ... ?

Rachael98
04-23-11, 08:03 AM
I have this happen on all games often as well. I use my iPhone on the latest update via wi-fi plus phone credit. I'm not sure how American mobiles work so not sure if 'phone credit' translates. Let me know if you want me to explain ... ?

Well, I have had it on the others until recently when they have stopped, which I am very pleased at.

Rachael98
04-27-11, 03:06 PM
Thanks TeamLava! You've changed the re-fill time and I've not had server error messages on any of my games for days!:cool::)