PDA

View Full Version : Well done, TeamLava!

Rachael98
04-21-11, 08:17 AM
TeamLava, well done. A few things need refining, but essentially a good game. I am pleasantly surprised. Thank you. Make sure you read the feedback and keep up the good work. Thank you again.

Group Magma: Read the bottom App Store review- someone needs something fixing!

Anyone else got any GOODpoints? Any other feedback?

Rachael98
04-21-11, 09:33 AM
TeamLava, well done. A few things need refining, but essentially a good game. I am pleasantly surprised. Thank you. Make sure you read the feedback and keep up the good work. Thank you again.

Group Magma: Read the bottom App Store review- someone needs something fixing!

Anyone else got any GOODpoints? Any other feedback?

ARGH! It happens here as well: "Your zoo is out of sync..."!!!
Also, energy needs to regenerate quicker for free

Rachael98
04-22-11, 02:45 PM
Lol. This page has had nearly 100 views and no-one at all has found anything good to say? Forum Community, that's pathetic.

ahshan
04-22-11, 02:59 PM
Forum Community, that's pathetic.

No one or nothing is pathetic. Your words are hurtful to the community.
There are plenty of threads discussing the game. If being pathetic, means creating threads for individual topics instead of posting in a thread that mainly is praising TeamLava, then woohoo! everyone is pathetic except for you.

Rachael98
04-22-11, 03:01 PM
No one or nothing is pathetic. Your words are hurtful to the community.
There are plenty of threads discussing the game. If being pathetic, means creating threads for individual topics instead of posting in a thread that mainly is praising TeamLava, then woohoo! everyone is pathetic except for you.

Wow! I'm sorry. I didn't think very carefully when I posted that. Sorry to insult you and the community.

lesleypsg1
04-22-11, 03:13 PM
Wow! I'm sorry. I didn't think very carefully when I posted that. Sorry to insult you and the community.

No worries. You're just very enthusiastic. Nothing wrong with that.

Rachael98
04-22-11, 03:19 PM
No worries. You're just very enthusiastic. Nothing wrong with that.

Thank you very much. Unfortunately, it obviously upset someone, so I have apologised via PM. I can only hope that my apology is accepted. If not, then it's not my problem that he can't take it. I really don't mean to annoy or insult people. I think my problem is that I write what I think and dint always put it particularly tactfully. I'll try to think more. Actually, maybe me thinking is a bit dangerous...