PDA

View Full Version : Best Gift?

linda_xxx
04-21-11, 06:07 AM
Has anyone figured out the best gift yet? I'm going with the '3-energy' pack until I hear otherwise :cool:

justshasha
04-21-11, 06:46 AM
not sure yet how it works, but you will need to have neighbors gift you bricks and the like in order to finish constructing any kinds of buildings....so i guess for now the energy is a great gift while everyone is setting up, but you are going to need those things to finish unless you want to pay gems..lol

sapirh19930
04-21-11, 06:50 AM
3-energy definitely.

sehana
04-21-11, 07:08 AM
not sure yet how it works, but you will need to have neighbors gift you bricks and the like in order to finish constructing any kinds of buildings....so i guess for now the energy is a great gift while everyone is setting up, but you are going to need those things to finish unless you want to pay gems..lol

agree... 3 energy for now, as it moves forward, then the stuff required to finish off buildings.

sophiacml
04-21-11, 07:23 AM
I think is depending on individual especially this game needs other building materials to go on. Is better of wait for the neighbors to request before send them anything. I think that's the best way for everyone instead blindly give them the 3 pack energy. See, energy can be refill but the materials needs gems to consume. It'll take forever to build a building without neighbors help from the gift materials then otherwise it will suck up a lot of cash from our pockets!

roos2s
04-21-11, 07:41 AM
This building materials thing is annoying. I think it might be best to rotate gifts & go down the list. Too bad there are 8 materials. If there were 7 we could assign a gift to a day.

linda_xxx
04-21-11, 02:27 PM
Just got building materials requests, got it now. Problem is if a gift has already been sent it disappears, from your list if you accept it, instead of staying until the next day when you can send it.

kooky panda
04-21-11, 04:22 PM
I have been saving one construction request for each nbr to use tomorrow. I hope they are still in there in the moring.
Tomorrow, I can go down and send everyone what they requested then anyone left in my list I can send them the energy.

kooky panda
04-21-11, 04:35 PM
I have been saving one construction request for each nbr to use tomorrow. I hope they are still in there in the moring.
Tomorrow, I can go down and send everyone what they requested then anyone left in my list I can send them the energy.

nevermind that plan up in smoke. pending construction requests have disappeared.
I guess I will have to get up early and send out what I want to my nbrs

linda_xxx
04-21-11, 04:36 PM
If you get what items you need I wonder if the message disappears or are they just stored for the next building?

kooky panda
04-21-11, 04:38 PM
If you get what items you need I wonder if the message disappears or are they just stored for the next building?

I had already given gifts to about 6 nbrs. I then told them to send me a request and I would hold for tomorrow. I just looked and all request disappeared.

linda_xxx
04-21-11, 04:45 PM
Would be good if you could have a item request and a gift. I'm not greedy just trying to figure out how to keep track :)

Halibel
04-21-11, 04:48 PM
Having an option of giving 2 or 3 energy pack is much like saying...
"Would you like $10.00 or $20.00" Theres probably a catch to it.

talyon
04-21-11, 05:12 PM

As with TS they had a peach as a gift then took it away. Perhaps they well do the same here. Also when game was first released this morning there was a full refill gift but shortly after it was gone.

sehana
04-21-11, 05:21 PM

yea I was wondering that too... hmmm