PDA

View Full Version : Farmhouses no longer spawn fangbeasts

Jules_c
12-27-19, 06:29 PM
How come the farmhouses no longer spawn fangbeasts? I've wasted so much energy; this is infuriating. I've got carrots growing but still over 17 hours.

echowuuu
12-28-19, 06:29 AM
Cow is much better

Jules_c
12-28-19, 03:46 PM
Thanks, I'm doing all those already. Along with carrot, red pepper, the stables and hatchery, pigs, swans, sheep and minks. The challenge I'm working on needs something like 700 fangbeasts (if I calculated correctly). And I'm maxed out on farmhouses, but getting nothing there for 2 days.

SpiritWind00
12-29-19, 04:36 AM
Are you sure you've no other monster on your board? Turn your music on... its the best method to use. Let us know how you get on. As a backup I've flagged this thread as well for checking spawning from farmhouses.

Jules_c
12-29-19, 05:40 AM
Are you sure you've no other monster on your board? Turn your music on... its the best method to use. Let us know how you get on. As a backup I've flagged this thread as well for checking spawning from farmhouses.

Yes, I knew the trick about the music, thank you. All I'm working on is spawning fangbeasts so I've been vigilant. I haven't checked it yet today, because I've already blown upwards of 100 energy in the last two days. I kinda just gave up and bought a bunch of minks since you seem to get a fangbeast about every tenth mink you collect.
So I guess I'll just keep working on this with out the farmhouses, but I'm wondering if this permanent. If that's the case, I can put them in storage. Thanks!

[S8] Elsa
01-02-20, 03:06 PM
Our team will take a look at this. Thank you for your patience as we catch up on things after the holidays. :)