PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Tasks

sophiacml
04-21-11, 04:43 AM
This game has too many tasks to be done just to run a GAME!

Rachael98
04-21-11, 04:49 AM
This game has too many tasks to be done just to run a GAME!

You don't have to do the tasks! However, I woulod agree that the tasks are useless, especially to those who had RS before tasks came along. It makes it less user-friendly and costs money (eg: buy 2 red chairs. Cost: 8000 coins. Turnover: 100 coins and 100 xp. Profit: -7900 coins, +100 xp. Not really something to aim towards, so whatg is the point in having it?). It is probably OK for the beginners, but the people who were on Lvl. >10 when the updates have come out probably already have the stuff and don't want to re-buy it (eg: the oven / bagel task thast doesn't even work anyway!- we already have an oven!

sophiacml
04-21-11, 05:04 AM
Eh? What I meant is this game need to plant food; need to feed the animals; need to build buildings services in order to build another animal sanctuary; regardless of all mentioned above, it needs to wait & regain energy that if neighbors can't choose more than 1 gift only. I can understand RS or BS or even the old stories are pretty easy to gain levels but look at this game is way too many tasks to run a game! Not challenging but annoying! Mine is even worst at this moment that I don't even have the "My Gift" column in my menu and hence I can't retrieve my gifts from the neighbors to do all my tasks!

sophiacml
04-21-11, 05:12 AM
And I'm sorry is my bad that there actually doesn't have the "My Gift" column but is actually in the storage on the design tab. Thanks to good neighbor that actually shared.