PDA

View Full Version : Ios 4.3.2

sophiacml
04-21-11, 03:29 AM
Is this game even compatible with the recent IOS 4.3.2 on iPhone 3gs?

Rachael98
04-21-11, 03:46 AM
Is this game even compatible with the recent IOS 4.3.2 on iPhone 3gs?

I'm afraid I don't know: support@teamlava.com!

trenae
04-21-11, 11:28 AM
It works on an iPhone 4 with the 4.3.2 OS.

GroupMagma
04-21-11, 11:29 AM
The game should be compatible. Are you experiencing issues that prevent you from playing the game?

Rachael98
04-21-11, 03:01 PM
The game should be compatible. Are you experiencing issues that prevent you from playing the game?

Unless she's a complete time-wasting idiot (hopefully, as a registered, senior member, she's not), she is obviously encountering problems. It may be because of time zones? Otherwise, what you're asking is "what is the problem?"

sehana
04-21-11, 03:08 PM
on an ipod iOS 4.3.2, works fine :)

GroupMagma
04-21-11, 03:24 PM
Unless she's a complete time-wasting idiot (hopefully, as a registered, senior member, she's not), she is obviously encountering problems. It may be because of time zones? Otherwise, what you're asking is "what is the problem?"

She could have also been asking to ensure the game is compatible before upgrading her OS. Our Support team fields plenty of those questions.

In any case, do you have any further information, Sophia?

sophiacml
04-21-11, 04:48 PM
No. GroupMagma. I don't encounter any problems. It was my own mistake that I didn't scroll well on the storage area that I thought I couldn't retrieve my gifts. Really sorry about that. But there are some discussions about the game at discussion forum. You'd check that out. Thanks for concerning.
She could have also been asking to ensure the game is compatible before upgrading her OS. Our Support team fields plenty of those questions.

In any case, do you have any further information, Sophia?