PDA

View Full Version : Mouse King Leaderboard - 2019 Dec 18

judyandthecat
12-18-19, 03:37 PM
Haven't checked Milestone prizes yet

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595

Event Schedule
Event is live from {start date/time} to {end date/time}.
You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone.

How to earn Leaderboard Points
Tasks
Grandfather Clock - Collect 15 points every two hours
Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ points
Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ points
Collect from your Hot Water Boiler - 1+points
Complete an order in the Farmer's Market - 4 points
Complete all orders in the Farmer's Market - 30+ points
Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
Feed and Collect from your pigs - 3 points per pig
Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ points
Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595) on how event boosts work.
(Name of boost)

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
200: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
600: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1000: 5 Darts for Piper's Treehouse
1400: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1800: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
2250: 3 Shovels
2700: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
3250: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
3800: 1 Grandfather Clock (NOTE: Boost Item - gives 15 Leaderboard Points every 2 hours)
4350: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
4900: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
5450: 1 Festive Feast
6000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
6500: 1 Dancing Snowflake

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32
1800: Grandfather Clock
2800: Festive Feast
3600: Dancing Snowflake

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
1st - Mouse King and Gold Trophy
2nd - Mouse King and Silver Trophy
3rd - Bronze Trophy, Jack-in-the-Box decoration, 10 expansion permits
4th to 6th - 10,000 coins, Festive Fountain, 5 expansion permits
7th to 12th - 7,500 coins, 5 expansion permits
Consolation - 5,000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.

(INSERT MILESTONE PRIZES SCREEN)

(INSERT RANK PRIZES SCREEN)

judyandthecat
12-18-19, 03:38 PM
Saved for event information!

judyandthecat
12-18-19, 03:41 PM
Judy does a happy dance.
Give me good spins on the wheel
Look at the milestone prize

Paul__
12-18-19, 03:50 PM
Judy does a happy dance.
Give me good spins on the wheel
Look at the milestone prize

haha! I think I am in your group, probably will only be playing it get milestone prizes though because I am extremely busy with Christmas coming up....

judyandthecat
12-18-19, 03:51 PM
haha! I think I am in your group, probably will only be playing it get milestone prizes though because I am extremely busy with Christmas coming up....

I am going for Milestone prizes...Christmas is super busy here too!

Natasha_07
12-18-19, 06:26 PM
I want that festive feast and the snowflake gnome is pretty too. :)

ankavale1000
12-19-19, 02:49 PM
Is it me or 3rd place prize, Jack in box, is really ... well ... disappointing. The festive fountain 4-6 looks better.

Lilliepaddd
12-23-19, 09:25 AM
I really wish they had waited to do this event...most of us are super busy...not very spirited Christmas timing...oh well do love the Yuletide event though :) Merry Christmas to those that celebrate!

Natasha_07
12-23-19, 10:27 PM
I really wish they had waited to do this event...most of us are super busy...not very spirited Christmas timing...oh well do love the Yuletide event though :) Merry Christmas to those that celebrate!

Same, we should have a few extra days during the holidays for these timed events.

Merry Christmas to you too! :)

PookieBear50
12-24-19, 01:17 AM
I refuse to stress out about this event. I will just do what I can to complete the Milestones, and if I succeed, great. If not, it isn't the end of the world. I have every intention of enjoying my holidays and not letting the Leaderboard points dominate my life.

PookieBear50
01-01-20, 12:12 AM
4th place...considering that I did not use any gem-purchased boosts and the spins were rarely more than 50 points (and were often fence pieces), I'm not disappointed. At least I completed all the milestones and won the Dancing Snowflake :)

Mitzi111
01-01-20, 05:43 AM
There used to be a mouse in my grandfather clock. I think i accidentally tapped on it and maybe got coins, buthonestly just dont know because i was doing something else and it happened too fast. But the mouse is gone now???? Will he return?

ankavale1000
01-01-20, 11:02 AM
There used to be a mouse in my grandfather clock. I think i accidentally tapped on it and maybe got coins, buthonestly just dont know because i was doing something else and it happened too fast. But the mouse is gone now???? Will he return?

No one knows. There’s a post about it in bugs and issues to let Stormie decide whether to re-animate it.

Judy posted that the mouse won’t return, since her cats cooked it lol

Mitzi111
01-01-20, 06:09 PM
No one knows. There’s a post about it in bugs and issues to let Stormie decide whether to re-animate it.

Judy posted that the mouse won’t return, since her cats cooked it lol

LOL I do have 3 elephants. Maybe they got rid of the mouse since cartoons always show huge elephants being afraid of little teeny mice

PookieBear50
01-01-20, 06:37 PM
For anyone who won the Leaderboard event, which habitat does the Mouse King go into?

bubaxx
01-01-20, 06:59 PM
For anyone who won the Leaderboard event, which habitat does the Mouse King go into?

The Mouse King can live in the Snow Park.
I was hoping the mouse could live in the Rodent Grotto. And now my Snow Park and also the Gnome Gathering are full, I had to put one gnome in storage so I could place the Sugar Plum Fairy. I didn't get the last milestone prize though, I only needed 200 leaderboard points...

Mitzi111
01-04-20, 05:25 AM
Clap , clap, clap ! ! ! My mouse is back in the grandfather clock !

PookieBear50
01-04-20, 01:39 PM
The Mouse King can live in the Snow Park.
I was hoping the mouse could live in the Rodent Grotto. And now my Snow Park and also the Gnome Gathering are full, I had to put one gnome in storage so I could place the Sugar Plum Fairy. I didn't get the last milestone prize though, I only needed 200 leaderboard points...

Thanks, I'll update the Pets Habitat thread.