PDA

View Full Version : tips and rating.....how many tips needed to keep 4 rating

bigdaddio
04-21-11, 12:35 AM
Hi...I have over 100 nbrs and tip everyday with few exceptions yet rating went down...I quickly got bk up...but does anyone know how many tips r required to keep 4 rating and how often need to do....thank u

TheFluffySlipper
04-21-11, 03:06 AM
Oh 100 neighbours tipped daily will definitely keep you in the 4 star rating! I have half that many and I really only tip every second day and I maintain a 4 star rating.

I've seen other posts regarding this. It just seems like a bit of a glitch IMO.

sweetcelebrations
04-23-11, 06:16 AM
You only should need to tip 20 people a day to keep your star rating.

TheFluffySlipper
04-24-11, 02:17 AM
You only should need to tip 20 people a day to keep your star rating.

I think it depends on how you do your tipping. I've noticed that if I tip 20 all at once then it goes down by the end of the day. If I space it out over the day then it's fine.

DaniBelleDesign
04-26-11, 05:47 AM
well think of it like this...
when you drop down to three, you have a bar there on the bottom of the screen and each time you tip this moves up. by tipping all your neighbours the "bar" goes up to to over four. it doesnt matter who you tip, just how many you leave ( which makes neighbours more valuable as you can leave twice as many)

I think ( just my opinion due to some "try and tests" ) that your rating drops by two for every tip you receive. so in order to mintain a high score you must tip twice for every one you earn.

example, I have 40 tables, I clear once a day and leave 80 to maintain a 4star.

bigdaddio
05-20-11, 08:40 PM
Sorry it took so long to get back to ya all but thank u ask much to all ur help...thank u thank u..

saintlover
05-20-11, 10:33 PM
well think of it like this...
when you drop down to three, you have a bar there on the bottom of the screen and each time you tip this moves up. by tipping all your neighbours the "bar" goes up to to over four. it doesnt matter who you tip, just how many you leave ( which makes neighbours more valuable as you can leave twice as many)

I think ( just my opinion due to some "try and tests" ) that your rating drops by two for every tip you receive. so in order to mintain a high score you must tip twice for every one you earn.

example, I have 40 tables, I clear once a day and leave 80 to maintain a 4star.

I didn't realize there was a correlation. I tip all my neighbors at the same time in the am every day. I clear tables several times per day a receive more than a 50% return rate and my rating doesn't drop below 4 ever, in any of my games. I wish that tl would put out some sort of rules sheet, but with all the changes, I doubt they could keep up.