PDA

View Full Version : Bugs

Unregistered
05-21-10, 01:24 AM
I tried to exspand but it did not work it took my money but my farm was the same. I like the game . It would be nice to have some indicator that some one is online. trees do not give exp but the help said they do. When did this game come out email at rhaunda@hotmail.com

Unregistered
05-21-10, 07:41 AM
So I downloaded this game on 2 devices today. I am NOT able to get on either device, It keeps saying I need to check my internet connection, I have FULL wifi connection, as well as 3G. I turned off wifi and tried on 3G. No dice, extrememly frustrated considering I have Internet connection!! Sigh..

Unregistered
05-21-10, 09:47 AM
I tried to exspand but it did not work it took my money but my farm was the same. I like the game . It would be nice to have some indicator that some one is online. trees do not give exp but the help said they do. When did this game come out email at rhaunda@hotmail.com

I too bought the 11x11 expansion and recieved nothen. You owe me either an expansion or my $10k back. (ID: dagrud & Screen name: Farmer Grud)

I also am not able to delete any comments from my profile page & yes I have tried hitting the little x in the comment box.

Nirvanaeve
05-21-10, 09:57 AM
I saw some people were having problems with the 11x11 farm expansion, the same thing happened to me today with the 12x12 expansion. Missing $40,000 and didn't get the land enhancement. I tried reopening the app but it didn't change anything and I have all the newest updates for the game. Sooooo yah that sucks!

Unregistered
05-21-10, 10:24 AM
I bought the 11x11 enhancement yesterday & was charged for it but did not recieve the extra land. I then bought it again, but did recieve the extra land. Today I bought the 12x12 enhancement & was charged but didn't get the land. I'm now 50000 coins down & probably going to delete this game. I enjoyed playing it but the frustration from losing all my coins repeatedly for nothing & it constantly saying there is no internet connection when there is, makes it no fun to play.

Unregistered
05-21-10, 11:05 AM
After I received my first comment, I added another on my profile from myself.
Then I deleted succefully the first comment.
Now I can't delete any comments even my own.

I'm trying to use the X at right of individual comments.

Nice game!