PDA

View Full Version : Item Removal - 2019, December 03

AnnirasSweets
12-03-19, 06:30 PM
As fits with the pattern we've been seeing lately, the team removed items - a lot of items - from the game with the end of the Black Friday Sale. To make things easier for players, I'll add a comprehensive list of the removed items in this post.

Items Removed from Market Dec 03, 2019:

Tables:

Cheesecake Table
Daffodil Table
Floral Pattern Table
Harvest Table
Hi-Hat Table
Iron Bistro Table
Lodge Table
Maple Table
Nero's Table
Sidewalk Table
Tartan Table
Tri-Leaf Table
Tropical Table
Turquoise Table
Victorian Table
Vintage Table
Water Trough Table
Whitewashed Table
Woodland Table
World Table
Chairs:

Caesars Chair
Cozy Chair
Duo-Leaf Chair
Floor Tom Stool
Flourishing Chair
Iron Bistro Chair
Maple Chair
Saddle Stool
Sidewalk Chair
Tartan Stool
Tea Cup Chair
Tropical Chair
Tulip Chair
Turquoise Chair
Victorian Chair
Whipped Cream Chair
Woodland Chair
World Stool
Counters:

Autumn Counter
Bistro Counter
Caesars Counter
Cheesecake Counter
Dark Green Counter
Equestrian Counter
Flag Counter A (multi-national)
Flourishing Counter
Lodge Counter
Maple Counter
Sidewalk Counter
Spring Petals Counter
Tropic Counter
Trunk Counter
Turquoise Counter
Victorian Counter
White Wooden Counter
Wallpapers:

Acorn Filigree
Bistro Books
Bookshelves
Cherry On Top
City Nights
Cream Wall Tile
Falling Leaves
Floral Wallpaper
Flower Trellis
Horse Wallpaper
Light Blue Wallpaper
Martius Wallpaper
Peace Sign
Rock N Roll
Tartan Wallpaper
Tropic View
Victorian Passion
Vintage Wood Wallpaper
Floor Tiles:

Bistro Bricks
Blue Hexagon Tile
Checkered Notes
City Streets
Dark Hardwood Tile
Fallen Leaves
Flowery Grass Tile
Hands Around World
Lost Acorn
Orange Carpet
Petal Path
Red Hexagon Tile
Saltillo Tile
Sandy Shores
Spring Floor Tile
Straw Floor
Victorian Parquet
Whipped Cream Floor
White Wooden Tile
Wall Decorations:

Corn Candle
Hanging Flower Pots
Hanging Ivy
Horseshoe Bottle Rack
Lodge Door
Pilgrim Candle
Scottish Flag Wallpiece
Tea Cup Clock
Turquoise Door
Victorian Fireplace
Vintage Window
Whip Cream Clock
Floor Decorations:

Acorn Pillars
Barista Italiano
Bavarian Man
Blindfolded Kid
Broken Pinata
Cozy Couch
Danish Windmill
Equestrian Display
Fall Plant
Festival Stall
Fireplace (grey stone)
Flower Hedge Sculpture
Food Scientist
Haystack
Large Speaker
Lodge Fireplace
Log Couch
Mayflower Model
Palm Tree Display
Pie or Cake?
Pile of Candy
Pilgrim Pedestal
Pinata Animals
Pinata Tree
Pottery Cabinet
Prep Counter
Reindeer Centerpiece
Roman Vases
Southwest Couch
Stick Kid
Table For Pies
Tea Cup Cabinet
Tea Cup Tree
Tree Stump Planter
Turquoise Cacti Planter
Turquoise Candy Display
Urban Palm
Winter Tea Party A (on grass)
Wood Bear Statue

*Note: I tried to list every item removed but it's always a possibility that some items get lost in the shuffle via copy and pasting. If there are any items missing, I'll add them at a later date.*

TwixAndScones
12-03-19, 08:07 PM
Did they remove the Bavarian man? I don't have him anymore (because I sell him, so I cannot be 2 sure) but I don't see him on the market no more? Unless my eyes deceive me
And if that is the case, I really wish I wouldn't have sell him some time back. :(.

AnnirasSweets
12-03-19, 10:38 PM
Did they remove the Bavarian man? I don't have him anymore (because I sell him, so I cannot be 2 sure) but I don't see him on the market no more? Unless my eyes deceive me
And if that is the case, I really wish I wouldn't have sell him some time back. :(.

Yes, he's on the list of removed items. I'll get the full list posted tomorrow, RS and BS were very busy today so there were a lot of threads to juggle but I should get caught up tomorrow after work.

TwixAndScones
12-04-19, 01:29 AM
Yes, he's on the list of removed items. I'll get the full list posted tomorrow, RS and BS were very busy today so there were a lot of threads to juggle but I should get caught up tomorrow after work.

Honestly? I shouldn't be surprised no more
. So I think I should stop selling things in general, so if it was to magically disappear, I can still have it. Unlike now, where now I don't have the option to have him.

AnnirasSweets
12-04-19, 05:19 AM
Honestly? I shouldn't be surprised no more
. So I think I should stop selling things in general, so if it was to magically disappear, I can still have it. Unlike now, where now I don't have the option to have him.

I would definitely recommend that - and since our games are saved on s8 servers and not our devices, there is no limit to what we can store nor will too many items slow our games down. I know I never sell anything and make sure to buy even items I think I don't like it or won't ever use.

KeiYos
12-04-19, 05:31 PM
Seriously? They should stop removing items from the market. We don't have a lot of them and they remove the little we have? I'm getting tired of this game

TwixAndScones
12-04-19, 06:49 PM
Seriously? They should stop removing items from the market. We don't have a lot of them and they remove the little we have? I'm getting tired of this game

I agree with you. (In my opinion) I think it's because people complained about some items being already in the market before the sale, (in old sale posts in the forum, - there is some reasonable complaints) anyway, so what better way to make old random items seem exclusive/reasonable to be in a sale now? (and take them away after)

So much if I wanted a grassy/wooded bakery theme, as now I don't have the option to get "Woodland" tables :( or the "Maple" tables, S8 :(

I don't know if that makes sense with what I say above, but it get me mad. What good items we did have, are now not there :( I honestly hope there is a reasonable explanation to this.

S8, please return all this items back that use to be in the market year round, I want them back.

(I highly doubt they will listen to me, but wishful thinking, I guess) :(

Disappointed but not surprised no more, unfortunately. I guess for future reference, I should just stop selling things, and if random items randomly go on "sale" I should buy multiple of them, because chances are, they will disappear after the sale also.

Anyway the only positive so far to come from this is the fact that - this is a plus for people who have to scroll a lot to get all of what they want out.

evkhro
12-04-19, 08:05 PM

Seriously! What blows me away is it?s the month of Christmas and they remove almost every single Christmas item, are they feeling okay?! So irritating

KadeeDid
12-04-19, 08:24 PM
It is very difficult when a goal is to buy a floor item and I already have most of the items except some higher gem items. I have 2 or 3 of many items as I bought them as part of a goal and then received them 2 or 3 times as prizes! Taking away Christmas items makes them look like Scrooge! They used to warn us when items would be removed!

Natasha_07
12-05-19, 12:56 PM
- Goal items should have their own tab.

- Retired items should have their own tab.

There's way too much scrolling in the game which makes it difficult to decorate, reason why I only decorate seasonly.

I typically buy stuff even if I don't like them initially so if they get retired I'll have and can make them work with a little creativity / inspiration.

Facht
12-06-19, 10:59 AM
The list with walldecorations show tiles... ;-)

qtrubi
12-06-19, 07:28 PM
Disappointed

AnnirasSweets
12-06-19, 07:43 PM
The list with walldecorations show tiles... ;-)

LOL, thanks for pointing that out! I swear, copy and paste really makes life difficult for me some days. I've updated the first post so the actual Wall Decos are listed.

Vadoc800
12-30-19, 06:34 AM
I was looking for a victorian table but it is no longer available for purchase. Sad. :(