PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: A Wonderful Time - 2019 December 03 (15 Days)

AnnirasSweets
12-03-19, 01:01 PM
15 Day Goal - A Wonderful Time
*Goal should end December 17, 2019*

*Side Goal Appliance Issue - FIXED - Holiday Drink Machine now available in Market.

*Collectibles not Dropping - FIXED*

Goal 1: A Wonderful Time
Buy Ever Flakes (16g to skip)

- Wallpaper

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Evergreen Slate (24g to skip)

- Floor Tiles

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Winter Wonder Stove Appliance* *Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Tis' The Seasoning
Build 3 Winter Wonder Stove (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 Wonder Spanner + 12 Winter Bolt
Serve 15 Spiral Spud (15g to skip)

- Winter Wonder Stove

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,650, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Scrumptious Stalks Recipe*

Goal 3: Holly Jolly
Serve 20 Scrumptious Stalks (40g to skip)

- Winter Wonder Stove

- 4 Hours
Buy 2 Nature's Wreath (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Chocolate Chill Popcorn Recipe*

Goal 4: Spice of Life
Serve 25 Chocolate Chill Popcorn (63g to skip)

- Winter Wonder Stove

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor decoration (can't skip)

- Must be new purchase
*Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Winter Wonder Dispenser Appliance*

Goal 5: Winter Wonderwall
Build 3 Winter Wonder Dispenser (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Wonder Hammer + 32 Wonder Gear
Serve 15 Winter Wonder Shake (23g to skip)

- Winter Wonder Dispenser

- 3 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Gingerbread Nog Recipe*

Goal 6: A Community of Carol
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)

- Neighbors do not count
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)

- Tipping any other restaurant counts
Have 2 Evertop (4g to skip)

- Counter

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Rustic Sled Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Sledding All The Way
Serve 25 Gingerbread Nog (88g to skip)

- 7 Hours
Have 1 Rustic Sled (2g to skip)

- 1x1 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Spring Dream Recipe*

Goal 8: Choir In Concert
Have 4 Greensleeve Table (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Winterwood Chair (8g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Log Line Floor Deco*

Goal 9: Yule Love It
Serve 12 Spring Dream (60g to skip)

- 10 Hours
Have 1 Log Line (2g to skip)

- 2x2 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Tree Transport*

Final Goal Prize:
Tree Transport, 4x4, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:
NOTE: Side Goal requires Holiday Drink Machine that is now available to purchase for a limited time (14 Days).

Winter Wonder Snacks Part One:
Serve 6 Pumpkin Porridge (30g to skip)

- Basic Stove

- 8 Hours *under Dinner tab*
Serve 6 Spiced Eggnog (35g to skip)

- Holiday Drink Machine

- 6 Hours
Serve 4 Holiday Smoothie (20g to skip)

- Holiday Drink Machine

- 12 Hours
Rewards: $600, 21 xp

Winter Wonder Snacks Part Two:
Serve 8 Pumpkin Porridge (42g to skip)

- Basic Stove

Serve 8 Spiced Eggnog (53g to skip)

- Holiday Drink Machine

- 6 Hours
Serve 6 Holiday Smoothie (25g to skip)

- Holiday Drink Machine

- 12 Hours
Rewards: $600, 21 xp

Winter Wonder Snacks Part Three:
Serve 10 Pumpkin Porridge (60g to skip)

- Basic Stove

Serve 10 Spiced Eggnog (70g to skip)

- Holiday Drink Machine

- 6 Hours
Serve 8 Holiday Smoothie (30g to skip)

- Holiday Drink Machine

- 12 Hours
Rewards: $600, 21 xp, 1 Free Build a Snowman

Final Side Goal Prize:
Build a Snowman, 4x4, 50 Gem Value (Originally released December 03, 2014 as Market Purchase, later removed.)

NEW GOAL ITEMS:
https://i.imgur.com/2AVq2C9.png
MAIN GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/249mUUs.png
https://i.imgur.com/jLrnn2R.png
https://i.imgur.com/0EI9W2p.png
SIDE GOAL CARDS:
https://i.imgur.com/tpJss9u.png
Holiday Drink Machine Details:
https://i.imgur.com/6zju6CJ.png
December 12, 2019--> iOS 4 Day Value Pack Offer:

Holiday Living Room is a 3x3 Floor Deco worth 65 gems that was released on December 14, 2016 as the Home for the Holidays Goal Prize.
https://i.imgur.com/LxmqvFm.png

EdiiLouise
12-03-19, 01:11 PM
Can't do side goal as I don't have the recipes for it. Please fix soon

charaekin
12-03-19, 01:17 PM
No point in doing the side goal. I just bought the decor during the sale. Not sure why they don’t give items we can’t get or new items!

madakee
12-03-19, 01:18 PM

The pumpkin dish is on the regular stove. The other two dishes are on the holiday drink machine.

But after putting my holiday drink machines out, I did notice I cannot build another. So, I guess if you did not have some from before, you are kinda screwed.

annalimanada
12-03-19, 01:18 PM
No point in doing the side goal. I just bought the decor during the sale. Not sure why they don’t give items we can’t get or new items!

I just wanted to say the same thing!
I bought two in the sale so no sidegoal for me this time.

keithasimon
12-03-19, 01:19 PM
Buy the Holiday Drinks machine

tagliatele
12-03-19, 01:22 PM
There appears to be a bug with collectibles - i.e. there are none dropping.
I appear to have started the goal with some collectibles already in place (amounts: 18,21,17,15), but no more are dropping as I'm cooking the dishes).
Anyone else having this problem?

TamandraDrake
12-03-19, 01:22 PM
Do you mean you cannot find the recipes?
The spiced eggnog and the holiday smoothie are actually made with the holiday drink machine.

AnnirasSweets
12-03-19, 01:24 PM
Please see the first post for links to the Bugs threads to continue discussion of these issues.

12-03-19, 01:26 PM
The spiced eggnog and the holiday smoothie are actually made with the holiday drink machine.

I can not even find the holiday drink machine.

BonicciBistro
12-03-19, 01:28 PM
My goal appliances not dropping collectibles

EdiiLouise
12-03-19, 01:29 PM
Why couldn't they just leave them on the drinks machine? I really don't wanna build goal oven and holiday drink machine during goal time.

BonicciBistro
12-03-19, 01:30 PM
Can't do side goal as I don't have the recipes for it. Please fix soon appliance not dropping collectibles

EdiiLouise
Buy the Holiday Drinks machine

The appliance is only available to those who purchased it before. Some players don't have it

WILDFL0WER
On the end of the last goal glitch the Holiday Smoothie recipe was on the regular drink machine I made some then I still have them in my restaurant remember it was giving the wrong collectibles I actually have a few now from making that holiday smoothie on the regular drink machine I have no access to a Holiday drink machine to make them now and they are no longer on my drink machine

Tloverly
12-03-19, 01:31 PM
How are we supposed to complete the side goal without being able to buy the holiday drink machine? I do have one from last year but there is no way I can cook on one machine.

Also I noticed last week that the holiday drinks were temporarily placed in the regular drink machine.

madakee
12-03-19, 01:31 PM
I can not even find the holiday drink machine.

Holiday drink machine is probably a 5+ year old appliance. I had 4 stored away from when it first appeared, but I did not see any ability to buy/build a new one. So that is the bug.

AnnirasSweets
12-03-19, 01:35 PM
The first post has been updated with all the relevant details on the current goal.

Shaliza758
12-03-19, 01:50 PM
I've never bought that cooker before

cronesbakery
12-03-19, 01:58 PM
Hekate50s

Dec 3, 12:40 PM PST

A sub goal is asking me to make Spiced Eggnog & Holiday Smoothie. What appliances do I use to make these? Spiced Eggnog had been available on the regular drink machine for a day and then it was gone?

donrus
12-03-19, 02:08 PM
The two side goal recipes should be moved to the regular stove. That would make it easier on everyone.

Ilovetodesign
12-03-19, 02:09 PM
Not sure what is causing this. I have a screenshot showing I completed the first step. When in the middle of buying the 12 Evergreen Slate, I was disconnected from the game & is not counting it. We have been on the phone several times & did the iOS updates & even have a different method of paying. Would this be causing some kind of confusion on what to use?
Thank you very much for all help, Amy
- Wallpaper
- $8,000 each
- Floor Tiles
- $9,000 each

MamaFoodie
12-03-19, 02:15 PM
I’m tired of the ugly looking recipes. I want recipes like Bakery Story.

AnnirasSweets
12-03-19, 02:17 PM
Not sure what is causing this. I have a screenshot showing I completed the first step. When in the middle of buying the 12 Evergreen Slate, I was disconnected from the game & is not counting it. We have been on the phone several times & did the iOS updates & even have a different method of paying. Would this be causing some kind of confusion on what to use?
Thank you very much for all help, Amy
- Wallpaper
- $8,000 each
- Floor Tiles
- $9,000 each

The game rolled back, is all and it's likely that the goal is now showing you still need to purchase more wallpaper or floor tiles. If you purchase the amount required again, you'll move forward without issue.

TwixAndScones
12-03-19, 02:24 PM
This is a interesting take on a winter goal. I see chopping down Christmas trees a lot in American Christmas movies.

But I like the take on it, if I must admit.

I may just actually do the goal, as I like it. And it would look nice if I decorate it the way I have in mind.

ToastedOwl
12-03-19, 02:25 PM
I?m tired of the ugly looking recipes. I want recipes like Bakery Story.

I agree 💯!!!! Even some of the older recipes were much cuter...

Kylie502
12-03-19, 02:33 PM
They actually have a holiday stove and no drink machine. Lol somebody mixed up the goals. They?re addressing the issue though, they say. Hopefully the update comes with extra time or easy recipes. 😊

shymama8
12-03-19, 02:37 PM
i have the recipes on my one and single Holiday Drink Machine, but they are not available for purchase on my end. it sure will take a long time to complete it on one machine...even more difficult for those who don't have that appliance...

EDIT** it's showing up on my end now; i just bought a few more.

Lovexdogs
12-03-19, 02:39 PM
you didn't understand, there's no drinkmachine for those of us who didn't have any stored

pixiegamer
12-03-19, 03:12 PM
The Holiday Drink Machine mix up is being reported over! Will update when I get news

fuego1959
12-03-19, 03:23 PM
You all should put side goal recipes in Drink Machine so all of us Baby 99ers could do side goal without having to build yet more appliances..Food 4 thought🎄

Sweetie1Tim
12-03-19, 03:40 PM
Goal appliances are not dropping collectables! Are others receiving them??? Or is this issue being worked on???

cpt_jack_sparrow
12-03-19, 04:04 PM
There are no Holiday Drink Machines for the side goal

rita6834
12-03-19, 04:08 PM
Goal appliances are not dropping collectables! Are others receiving them??? Or is this issue being worked on???

Yes, if you look in the very first post in this thread there's a thread started in bugs, it's been flagged.

twospoons
12-03-19, 04:34 PM
No point in doing the side goal. I just bought the decor during the sale. Not sure why they don?t give items we can?t get or new items!

I just wanted to say the same thing!
I bought two in the sale so no sidegoal for me this time.

Me too! At least it wasn't 25 gems. And it's not the first time the side goal prize has been something I already have, just the first time it's something I just got. Oh well!

Francys08
12-03-19, 04:48 PM
It could be difficult building three different kind of appliances at the same time. Especially, if you don’t have enough materials to build the Holiday drink machine.

Shaliza758
12-03-19, 04:51 PM
I'm actually happy to get a new cooker 😊

DreamingRuby
12-03-19, 05:22 PM
Loving this!!! 3 new machines and the Holiday machine is beautiful even though it only has two items.

I've built 10 of them already. ♡🎄♡

Thank you Storm 8!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone! 🎄💖🎄

EdiiLouise
12-03-19, 05:34 PM
So now we have 3 ovens to build during goal time? Greattttt

EdiiLouise
12-03-19, 05:39 PM
It could be difficult building three different kind of appliances at the same time. Especially, if you don’t have enough materials to build the Holiday drink machine.

I agree! Gonna need a lot of active neighbours. I've managed to build 3 holiday smoothie machines already and need 10 motors ugh!

bassGoogle12
12-03-19, 06:23 PM
I know the holiday drink machine is now available but it's not showing up- to buy or otherwise. Is anyone else having this issue?

AnnirasSweets
12-03-19, 07:03 PM
I know the holiday drink machine is now available but it's not showing up- to buy or otherwise. Is anyone else having this issue?

It should be the very first item listed under your Appliance Tab, if it's not showing then you may not be at a high enough level to purchase the item or participate in the Side Goal this time. I logged in to a level 6 account and didn't see it listed but I'm unsure of the exact level required to purchase the appliance.

If you're a long timer player and are at the highest level, then you should definite report the missing appliance in the Bugs Forum, located here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?14-Restaurant-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

lavanyadhir
12-03-19, 08:24 PM
See even the game developers are finding it hard to keep up with frequency of creating goals/new developments.. mixing up machines, dropping of these RS collectibles in the corrently ongoing bakery story goal at the start (bug), and no collectible drop issue here etc etc.. Why not take some time and look into all considerations before launching an update ?! Its such an irony, gamers tell the glitches everytime and they keep correcting till the very end! Players find goals hard to complete with their real life obligations (there is a seperate thread where most have voted for longer goals). Storm8 finds it hard to mentain quality (ugly food, glitches,careless designing like drink glass converting to plate with fork and knife after bot finishes eating in BS..lol). Ahh life goes on.

keithasimon
12-03-19, 11:34 PM
I've purchased it but can't buy another....y is that?

AnnirasSweets
12-04-19, 12:07 AM
I've purchased it but can't buy another....y is that?

Could you provide more details or context for this question?

pixiegamer
12-04-19, 10:16 AM
Update: the Holiday Drink Machine has been added to the market, and the collectibles issue has been fixed :)

kayjco
12-04-19, 05:55 PM
This is not Christmassy. This is more like a Pine Tree goal.

The Holiday Drink Machine looks like Christmas (yay), but I don't need the side goal as I have 4 already.

Achundrisw1991
12-05-19, 06:26 AM
This goal Decor doesn't seem very Christmas or Wintery.. I like The wallpaper & holiday drink machine, I just wish there Were More Options from the Machine..

Jojocl141587
12-05-19, 10:41 AM
Won’t be doing this goal. The recipes and prizes just aren’t Christmasy enough for me, which is fine I’ll just use the time to rack up more coins. But I am really happy to have the Holiday Drink Machine again. I lost it when I lost access to my other restaurant.

TwixAndScones
12-05-19, 08:12 PM
I hope the up coming value pack prize will be good here also, as I may unfortunately need to buy 1, because I now play the game on kappy333 (new player) and I just start the goal. Don't have many neighbours to depend on yet, so hopefully the value pack is good (so I can get extra goal parts) please please please - let it be a good prize.

sohini4
12-07-19, 01:16 PM
https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f10/4sohini/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20191208_013813_zpszsd4hcrj.png (https://s44.photobucket.com/user/4sohini/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20191208_013813_zpszsd4hcrj.png.html)

Winter Wonder Shake.

The only recipe I liked till now is the 1st recipe of 2nd appliance.

tatermaters
12-09-19, 04:24 AM
The side goal is gone now and it shouldn't be. So I guess anything I cook for it doesn't count. Should be at least 7 days left

AnnirasSweets
12-09-19, 06:18 AM
The side goal is gone now and it shouldn't be. So I guess anything I cook for it doesn't count. Should be at least 7 days left

According to my timers, there are 9 Days Left on both goals. This may sound silly but, are you sure you didn't finish it? It's happened before that players finish the goal but don't get the Congratulations screen so it looks like the goal simply disappeared.

If this isn't the case, you should create a Bugs Post to see if the team can get you back on track: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?14-Restaurant-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

tatermaters
12-09-19, 08:57 AM
Yea I have finished before and didnt know it. I dont think so this time cause i didn't have a lot of drink maker and it was going slow. Will double check before posting bug

TwixAndScones
12-10-19, 12:31 PM
Well, it's probably a good thing I don't care for the prize now anyway. As my neigbours are all gifting 2nd goal parts/or food, while I do appreciate it, I do not need them yet, unfortunately, and probably never will. Since I cannot seem to progress. Regardless hopefully people will finish (the people who are doing the goal) and the enjoy the rest.

Natasha_07
12-10-19, 03:15 PM
Once again I'm behind schedule. :(

kayjco
12-15-19, 02:37 PM
I LOVE THE SPRING DREAM. It is poorly titled (seems nothing like Spring) but it's lovely for Christmas punch. :)

AnnirasSweets
12-15-19, 08:17 PM
I LOVE THE SPRING DREAM. It is poorly titled (seems nothing like Spring) but it's lovely for Christmas punch. :)

Agreed - it's definitely the best drink presentation we've gotten in ages.

Bobbie_35
12-15-19, 08:57 PM
Is anyone having an issue with the last portion of the main goal? I finish the gingerbread nog, buy the prize and start the spring dream. Then I go back to my restaurant hours later and I'm back at the gingerbread nog having 3 more to make this goal. At this rate I will never finish. I thought it was me. Seems theres a tech issue.

AnnirasSweets
12-15-19, 10:24 PM
Is anyone having an issue with the last portion of the main goal? I finish the gingerbread nog, buy the prize and start the spring dream. Then I go back to my restaurant hours later and I'm back at the gingerbread nog having 3 more to make this goal. At this rate I will never finish. I thought it was me. Seems theres a tech issue.

Is it only the goal that's rolling back when you reenter your bakery, or is it every action you took before you closed the game?

Bobbie_35
12-16-19, 07:31 AM
I think it's just the goal I dont know. I bought the log line (or line log) and it was gone.
This morning I started the final portion of the goal so for the 4th time. We will see. Good thing it's only 12 Spring Dream needed because I only have about 24hrs left.
I have thr loggers line again we will see if it disappears

AnnirasSweets
12-16-19, 08:24 AM
I think it's just the goal I dont know. I bought the log line (or line log) and it was gone.
This morning I started the final portion of the goal so for the 4th time. We will see. Good thing it's only 12 Spring Dream needed because I only have about 24hrs left.
I have thr loggers line again we will see if it disappears

Without more details, it sounds like you're experiencing rollbacks. You might want to try visiting a few neighbors before closing out your game to try and force a sync with the s8 servers which should help your game 'remember' your last actions.

Stoney1964
12-16-19, 03:40 PM
How do I get these titan tannenbaum trees and various other Christmas decorations... that are in goals ??

Stoney1964
12-16-19, 03:42 PM
I'm trying to get the various Christmas decirations... I'm level 99 but they aren't unlocked to me... why?

AnnirasSweets
12-16-19, 07:48 PM
How do I get these titan tannenbaum trees and various other Christmas decorations... that are in goals ??

Those decorations are from past limited time goals - you had to participate in the goal while it was active. If you missed the goals the first time around, you're only option is to wait to see if they're included in future sales.

kimalenafatfairy
12-17-19, 02:44 AM
Is there a new goal starting today in RS?

EdiiLouise
12-17-19, 12:57 PM
Is there a new goal starting today in RS?

Thursday 19th