PDA

View Full Version : Magma:Ques'n: In-game message sticky

badger8
04-20-11, 03:23 PM
This is a question for any forum, really. Summer/ vacation season is coming. Is there any way TeamLava can make it possible to put a sticky in the in game messaging? It would be nice to be able to let neighbors know that we are out of town, when we'll be back, etc. It'd help on the other end, too, when you come across a nbr that has empty appliances. you'd know they're gone for X amount of time.
Thanks!

linda_xxx
04-20-11, 03:26 PM
Good idea. I usually leave technology at home when I go on holiday so it would be nice to be able to leave a msg to let people know.

sehana
04-20-11, 03:36 PM
yea i'd like that also.

talyon
04-20-11, 03:42 PM
I usually leave several comms on my wall stating I'll be away. Noticed others do this to.

Rachael98
04-20-11, 03:52 PM
This is a question for any forum, really. Summer/ vacation season is coming. Is there any way TeamLava can make it possible to put a sticky in the in game messaging? It would be nice to be able to let neighbors know that we are out of town, when we'll be back, etc. It'd help on the other end, too, when you come across a nbr that has empty appliances. you'd know they're gone for X amount of time.
Thanks!

Fantastic idea. Surely TeamLava can't ignore this?

Rachael98
04-20-11, 03:53 PM
I usually leave several comms on my wall stating I'll be away. Noticed others do this to.

The whole point in this thread is that yes, we can, but we want something that can stay at the top of our walls whilst we're away!

GroupMagma
04-21-11, 09:17 AM
Nice suggestion! I can't promise it'll make it in-game, but I'll be sure to pass it along to our dev team. :)

badger8
04-21-11, 01:57 PM
Thanks a bunch!

mattdiner
04-21-11, 02:44 PM
Visit a person's restaurant and a message pops up......... cool! :cool: