PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story for andriod need 's

HcoCaliBoi
04-20-11, 03:18 PM
Alot of improving ! Money disappears & items + Gems ! and at the moment i haven 't gotten any of my stuff back . . i guess i'll have to re -earn it -_- . . The iphone or Ipod version of Bakery is better & work 's smoothly . . ( My friend has it ) i envy her Bakery App lol . . .

Rachael98
04-20-11, 03:51 PM
Alot of improving ! Money disappears & items + Gems ! and at the moment i haven 't gotten any of my stuff back . . i guess i'll have to re -earn it -_- . . The iphone or Ipod version of Bakery is better & work 's smoothly . . ( My friend has it ) i envy her Bakery App lol . . .

Your grammar needs improving too. If anything is missing, TeamLava is committing fraud. Complain to support@teamlava.com, Apple and make sure you have the Apple receipts for the gems at hand.

Mogwai4111
04-26-11, 06:53 AM

Which phone are you using? I'm on the Samsung Fascinate (Verizon) and haven't had any of the problems you are, in fact I wouldn't trade the Android version for the Apple version.

Which items disappear? Are you talking about decorations, or food? Food/coins disappear for all versions, not just Android. As for the gems, how many are missing?