PDA

View Full Version : Parts for thanksgiving oven wrong

chaselance
11-26-19, 06:52 PM
Is anyone else noticing that when you make or collect food from new thanksgiving oven or stove they are not giving the Turkey cinnamon sticks or candle instead I?m getting a latern a scarf a pine cone and I think a sock and occasionally a thanksgiving one here and there? I can?t build more ovens to make it with parts if I can?t get the cinnamon sticks and parts. So for two days I?ve only gotten a total of maybe 10 cinnamon sticks I have 50-80 of the other items .

AnnirasSweets
11-26-19, 08:33 PM
Is anyone else noticing that when you make or collect food from new thanksgiving oven or stove they are not giving the Turkey cinnamon sticks or candle instead I?m getting a latern a scarf a pine cone and I think a sock and occasionally a thanksgiving one here and there? I can?t build more ovens to make it with parts if I can?t get the cinnamon sticks and parts. So for two days I?ve only gotten a total of maybe 10 cinnamon sticks I have 50-80 of the other items .

Here's a link to the Bugs report on the issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109931-A-Hint-of-Thanks-Collectibles-Issue

1Similady
11-27-19, 08:28 AM
I am getting those as well. ������

kooky panda
12-02-19, 11:28 AM
This has been resolved.