PDA

View Full Version : Referee Bear Leaderboard- 2019 Nov 20

judyandthecat
11-20-19, 03:40 PM
Looks like we are making a football team

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595

Event Schedule
Event is live from {start date/time} to {end date/time}.
You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone.

How to earn Leaderboard Points
Football Fountain - Collect 15 points every two hours
Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ points
Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ points
Collect from your Hot Water Boiler - 1+points
Complete an order in the Farmer's Market - 4 points
Complete all orders in the Farmer's Market - 30+ points
Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
Feed and Collect from your pigs - 3 points
Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ points
Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595) on how event boosts work.
(Name of boost)

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
Thank You PookieBear50
200: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
600: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1000: 5 Darts for Piper's Treehouse
1400: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1800: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
2250: 3 Shovels
2700: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
3250: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
3800: 1 Football Fountain (NOTE: Boost Item - gives 15 Leaderboard Points every 2 hours)
4350: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
4900: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
5450: 1 Chain Marker
6000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
6500: 1 Referee Zebra

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
Thank You PookieBear50
1st place: Gold Winner - Referee Bear and Gold Trophy
2nd place: Referee Bear and Silver Trophy
3rd place: Bronze Trophy, Football Plays, 10 Expansion Permits
4th - 6th places: 10,000 coins, Referee Scarecrow, 5 Expansion Permits
7th - 12th places: 7500 coins, 5 Expansion Permits
Consolation: 5000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.

(INSERT MILESTONE PRIZES SCREEN)

(INSERT RANK PRIZES SCREEN)

judyandthecat
11-20-19, 03:41 PM
Saved for event information

PookieBear50
11-20-19, 03:48 PM
How to Earn Points
Football Fountain - 15 every 2 hours
Mystery box - ???
Complete a delivery - 6 per delivery (upon plane's return)
Collect from pigs - 3 per pig
From the Hot Water Boiler - 2 per collection (NOTE: Hot Water Boiler actually takes 2.5 hours to craft; combine with 30 minutes' worth of crafts to get 1 additional point)
Crafts in various buildings - 1 per every complete hour of crafting time before items are collected (NOTE: need to verify all exceptions in case something has changed)
- Windmill (except Truffle Shavings)
- Cider House
- Dehydrator
- Noodle House
- Cafe (Spiced Orange Cider only)
Farmer's Market
- 4 points per order part completed

Milestone Prizes
High Levels: Levels 51 and above
200: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
600: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1000: 5 Darts for Piper's Treehouse
1400: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1800: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
2250: 3 Shovels
2700: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
3250: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
3800: 1 Football Fountain (NOTE: Boost Item - gives 15 Leaderboard Points every 2 hours)
4350: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
4900: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
5450: 1 Chain Marker
6000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
6500: 1 Referee Zebra

1st place: Gold Winner - Referee Bear and Gold Trophy
2nd place: Referee Bear and Silver Trophy
3rd place: Bronze Trophy, Football Plays, 10 Expansion Permits
4th - 6th places: 10,000 coins, Referee Scarecrow, 5 Expansion Permits
7th - 12th places: 7500 coins, 5 Expansion Permits
Consolation: 5000 coins

gc0912
11-21-19, 09:48 AM
I wish that they would change the machines that give points every couple of leaderboards. It gets boring making the same things!

linborg
11-21-19, 03:41 PM
Forth time spinning wheel, three times getting fences!!!! ������������

eucom
11-21-19, 11:19 PM
Going on 2 days waiting for bots to buy things from my shop. Use to be 24 hours and Stormie would buy it. I?ve had things sit for 5 days before someone/Stormie/bots buy stuff. Seems like it would be easier to program a couple of lines where the game (Stormie) ?buys? at the 24 hr mark.

This would be really helpful since we need to collect from pigs, chickens, dehydrator, cider house, noodle house, windmills, and possibly sheep and at least one other building-maybe two. Not to mention all the plants we will have to collect from.

And yes I do put things in my shop and then discard them-like all the eggs I?ve collected today as well as 3/4 of the bacon, and I still keep running out of barn space!

Lilliepaddd
11-22-19, 03:05 PM
Forth time spinning wheel, three times getting fences!!!! ������������

What's worse is they are mostly corners. Too many of those!

BatCrzy2
11-22-19, 06:32 PM
Do the blue football jerseys really come from the windmill? I don’t ever remember getting drops from the windmill and I haven’t gotten one yet!

judyandthecat
11-22-19, 06:41 PM
Do the blue football jerseys really come from the windmill? I don’t ever remember getting drops from the windmill and I haven’t gotten one yet!

Go to the Collections Gallery and touch Day 3 the football jersey.
Mine says windmill and my to do list says windmill

BatCrzy2
11-22-19, 06:59 PM
Thanks, I finally got one! A while back the gallery gave the wrong location for higher levels and I thought it happened again.

jus24droad
11-26-19, 08:04 PM
Can the bear or zebra go in anything other than the gazebo?

judyandthecat
11-26-19, 08:54 PM
Can the bear or zebra go in anything other than the gazebo?

The zebra can go in the Jungle Falls Habitat.

The bear can go in another habitat but beings it is not available yet we are unable to check the information on the back of the pet when it is in your cellar.

It will likely be the Wildlife Den

divinekakan
11-28-19, 11:10 AM
The zebra can go in the Jungle Falls Habitat.

The bear can go in another habitat but beings it is not available yet we are unable to check the information on the back of the pet when it is in your cellar.

It will likely be the Wildlife Den

Will it be possible to buy a Jungle falls habitat? I don?t see that I have one and cannot see one fore sale.

judyandthecat
11-28-19, 06:00 PM
Will it be possible to buy a Jungle falls habitat? I don?t see that I have one and cannot see one fore sale.

It is for sale in my game under new

divinekakan
11-28-19, 10:57 PM
It is for sale in my game under new

Thank you! Did not think of looking there ����

dadrocky
12-01-19, 06:49 AM
What about the football turkey? What habitat besides gazebo?

judyandthecat
12-01-19, 08:25 AM
What about the football turkey? What habitat besides gazebo?

For new pets if you hit the info button on it when it is your cellar it tells the other habitats.
Says
Sand Castle or
Backwoods Bayou

keomint2
12-01-19, 11:25 AM
Well, i got the football turkey and he won't go in those habs. Even though it says he does. I've tried both. No go! Keeps saying the gazebo.

24girl
12-01-19, 11:40 AM
Same for me. 😢

judyandthecat
12-01-19, 12:32 PM
Same for me. ��

I just tested the turkeycopia and he definitely can go in there
Try testing other habitats too

HappyBunny09
12-01-19, 02:19 PM
is the juicer ever going to give me anything been trying for 2 days now.

keomint2
12-01-19, 03:05 PM
I just tested the turkeycopia and he definitely can go in there
Try testing other habitats too

I had tried others but nothing worked. Checked here. But those didn't work. Duh! I should of used common sense! Thanks again!

draughnc
12-03-19, 08:17 PM
Anyone else having trouble getting Farm Story 2 to load? Have tried numerous times.

gigis234
12-03-19, 09:29 PM
When are the creators of this game going to get creative. We do the exact same events every time and on top of it they expect me to pay for gems to buy the gazebo for my ?prize? animals. All they care about is having us spend money. I have other games that I play and I have spent way more money than I would like to admit but they at least make it possible to succeed or gain game items! These people suck.

gigis234
12-03-19, 09:31 PM
Well, i got the football turkey and he won't go in those habs. Even though it says he does. I've tried both. No go! Keeps saying the gazebo.
Same here! I have 5 animals that all require a gazebo for 500 gems! Pisses me off.

PookieBear50
12-03-19, 10:06 PM
Same here! I have 5 animals that all require a gazebo for 500 gems! Pisses me off.

Check the Pets Habitat thread. Also, the gazebo is now the default habitat, and when you try to put a pet out, it will always reference the gazebo. However, if you space in an existing habitat already out on your farm, and a pet you attempt to drag out can go into it, the arrow will show up. If your habitats are full, try returning one of your pets to your cellar and then attempt to put a new pet out. It might work.

DaphneGlass
12-04-19, 12:06 AM
I paid ?9.99 for leaderboard points so i could get the pet but I have nowhere to house it, where else can it live ither than the gazebo for 500 gems, thanks x

PookieBear50
12-04-19, 01:38 AM
I paid ?9.99 for leaderboard points so i could get the pet but I have nowhere to house it, where else can it live ither than the gazebo for 500 gems, thanks x

If you are referring to Referee Bear, the most likely options would be the Wildlife Den and/or the Jungle Falls. If you have those, try placing one out on your farm and see if the pet goes into that habitat.

queenetherea86
12-04-19, 01:56 PM
Try this: max out your inventory that way you can keep making juices without collecting them. Then, after you make some room in your inventory, collect them all at once. Works best for me every time.