PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Sales

deadpixel
11-19-19, 10:19 PM
https://i.ibb.co/NVhssJR/1-FCD57-E6-DB8-C-46-C7-9-A60-399537-FEE1-AA.jpg

Less than two weeks left to save up for this sales. Hopefully, we'll have a chance to bag some of the dragons or habitats that we missed during their regular release. For those looking to upgrade your Stables, this would probably be the time to do it too :cool:

amerirish
11-20-19, 07:42 AM
Anyone know which dragon is the red & white one in this pic? The silver one is Mithril.

mymonta
11-20-19, 09:19 AM
Anyone know which dragon is the red & white one in this pic? The silver one is Mithril.

Little Red. She is Fairytale (Little Red Riding Hood) and red and white.

amerirish
11-20-19, 11:35 AM
Little Red. She is Fairytale (Little Red Riding Hood) and red and white.

Thanks :) I do have one of those, I just didn't recognize it.

Mikep101
11-22-19, 11:34 AM
If they add the fairy crossroad habitat for cheap like usual I will be happy.

1bvdl5
11-29-19, 09:14 AM
I'm not seeing any deals yet.

Azleyaa
11-29-19, 11:41 AM
Sales are up. I wish they put some coin bought items on sale too 😭 I barely have gold

Mostreal
11-29-19, 11:42 AM
The sales are there now. Not sure how long...maybe through the weekend?

EDIT: A bunch of 5 dragon habitats on sale for 260 or less. Including a bunch at 240 that are the previous quad habitats. I may buy some to complete some sets. I have been working on getting rid of my 3 dragon habitats for 5 dragon ones to free up some space and get more dragons out and about.

There is a gold producing dragon for 1800 that's tempting but I just bought one on the last sale and I should hold off...though he looks cool also...

deadpixel
11-29-19, 12:49 PM
The sales are there now. Not sure how long...maybe through the weekend?

EDIT: A bunch of 5 dragon habitats on sale for 260 or less. Including a bunch at 240 that are the previous quad habitats. I may buy some to complete some sets. I have been working on getting rid of my 3 dragon habitats for 5 dragon ones to free up some space and get more dragons out and about.

There is a gold producing dragon for 1800 that's tempting but I just bought one on the last sale and I should hold off...though he looks cool also...

Which GPD is it that's on sale for 1,800 gold? One of the previously released ones? I don't see it in my Market. The only GPD available on sale is the new Vinum Dragon and she's going for 2,000 gold.

G4OU812
11-29-19, 01:01 PM
Which GPD is it that's on sale for 1,800 gold? One of the previously released ones? I don't see it in my Market. The only GPD available on sale is the new Vinum Dragon and she's going for 2,000 gold.

Shining Luck. It's blue and it's near the middle of the list of dragons on sale.

I only have enough for one of them. Either Vinum or Shining Luck. Not sure which I should get? I want the Soccer dragon since I missed out on the initial release and I'd have to get the habitat too. I currently have 3100 gold.

swannygirl
11-29-19, 01:12 PM
Didn't have much going into this sale (only a little over 500 gold). The nest is on sale, but not advertised. I bought my third one at half price and then purchased the mithril dragon. Unfortunately that's all my budget allows for today. Still happy to buy something though :)

deadpixel
11-29-19, 01:14 PM
Shining Luck. It's blue and it's near the end of the list of dragons on sale.

I only have enough for one of them. Either Vinum or Shining Luck. Not sure which I should get? I want the Soccer dragon since I missed out on the initial release and I'd have to get the habitat too. I currently have 3100 gold.

Ah! I have that one and since we can only have one of each of the GPDs, it did not show up in my Market.

Shining Luck was released at the last sales at a discounted price of 2,000 gold, so you should seriously consider getting it at 1,800 this time around.

glenngenius
11-29-19, 01:41 PM
Some of the previous quad habitats are re-released! Wow. However, I noticed that the fairytale quad habitat lacks one (the South one, I think). Can any of the s8 staff confirm if this was intended or they just missed to put the other one on sale? 'Cause the arcane, mythic, and royal ones, even the tropic quad habitats are all complete.

Thanks in advance for the response. :)

1bvdl5
11-29-19, 01:41 PM
240 for 5 dragon habitat is still a little on the high side and not really much of a sale price for black friday

glenngenius
11-29-19, 01:42 PM
Actually, I'm also considering this and the landbringer dragon (since I haven't bought any new GPD lately and MKP at all).

By any chance, do you know how much gold/marble keys these dragons produce? Thanks! :)

glenngenius
11-29-19, 01:45 PM
240 for 5 dragon habitat is still a little on the high side and not really much of a sale price for black friday

The prices are actually lower compared to the first time they released them, which was 50% off (I remember buying the arcane/royal type quad habitats for 300 each). If you plan to complete the set, now's the time to take them. :)

G4OU812
11-29-19, 01:55 PM
Ah! I have that one and since we can only have one of each of the GPDs, it did not show up in my Market.

Shining Luck was released at the last sales at a discounted price of 2,000 gold, so you should seriously consider getting it at 1,800 this time around.

Thank you! I will get it and Soccer plus the Soccer Field habitat. I think I will just get those items and save/collect gold for future sales.

orson32
11-29-19, 01:59 PM
Does anyone know if there is a Stable increase to hold MORE than 500.. Just wondering.read a player has the 500 and in the Market says they had reached the limit, but yet when they tap on Stable, says they can upgrade..can anyone help with this issue please?

amerirish
11-29-19, 02:06 PM
Can a Mod please/pretty please find out how long the sale is going to last? If you are buying multiple dragons, then you have to factor in hatch time/speed up costs. Thank you :D

[S8] Elsa
11-29-19, 02:18 PM
Does anyone know if there is a Stable increase to hold MORE than 500.. Just wondering.read a player has the 500 and in the Market says they had reached the limit, but yet when they tap on Stable, says they can upgrade..can anyone help with this issue please?

The building will say limit reached if you have it, but you can continue to upgrade it from the building’s upgrade menu.

Can a Mod please/pretty please find out how long the sale is going to last? If you are buying multiple dragons, then you have to factor in hatch time/speed up costs. Thank you :D

Dec 3 10am Pacific time

PBAvery
11-29-19, 02:22 PM
The Arcane Fire habitat (5 dragons) is a good deal at 200 gold.

Mikep101
11-29-19, 02:38 PM
Yeah, buy really really was hoping for the fairy crossroads 5 dragon one for 75 gold again. Would have paid 100 gold for it even. Maybe a Christmas sale with it????

AwesomeChefDad
11-29-19, 02:41 PM
Again no diamond habitats for sale, not sure why that keeps happening.

amerirish
11-29-19, 03:21 PM
Elsa;1604021']The building will say limit reached if you have it, but you can continue to upgrade it from the building?s upgrade menu.

Dec 3 10am Pacific time

Thanks for the info and the quick response! :D

orson32
11-29-19, 03:22 PM
Elsa, can you please tell me what the next upgrade in stable is..last one was 500 , how much is next one for? Thank you

Troyan7
11-29-19, 03:36 PM
My stable currently holds 500 dragons. It shows a new upgrade available. The cost of further stable upgrade is 1800. I dont know how many dragons the next level can hold, but it is very costy!

shortdanzr
11-29-19, 04:01 PM
is mithril good for tourney? i thik i remember people saying they use him

Natasha_07
11-29-19, 04:06 PM
Yeah, buy really really was hoping for the fairy crossroads 5 dragon one for 75 gold again. Would have paid 100 gold for it even. Maybe a Christmas sale with it????

Me too since I have more space now & was counting on buying a bunch of those, I'm kinda disappointed with this sale.

I wish they would bring back Midas & Stainglass as I'm missing those 2. :(

random59
11-29-19, 04:23 PM
Why isn’t Gold Lion on Sale?

amerirish
11-29-19, 04:41 PM

Mithril is one of my select fighters in tourneys. He's really good :D

deadpixel
11-29-19, 07:46 PM
Actually, I'm also considering this and the landbringer dragon (since I haven't bought any new GPD lately and MKP at all).

By any chance, do you know how much gold/marble keys these dragons produce? Thanks! :)

The GPD will produce 5 gold a day at level 15 and the MKPD will give you 3 marble keys a day at level 10 (3 is the maximum).

As for food, you’re going to need 886,450 to get the GPD to level 15 and 75,000 to evolve the MKPD to level 10.

greywagtail
11-29-19, 11:29 PM
Shining Luck. It's blue and it's near the middle of the list of dragons on sale.

Tx for this. Did not notice Shining Luck and was going for Vinum. Now got Shining Luck and NeoOphiucus.

Winstone007
11-30-19, 03:44 AM
Hi! My friend upgraded the Dragon Stable from 500 to 600 for 1800 golds. Why the price for only 100 seats so high???(( If this is a bug, please fix it...

Blackcat50
11-30-19, 05:44 AM
Does anyone know if there will be a cyber Monday sale or if more gpd dragons will go on sale?

Troyan7
11-30-19, 07:28 AM
Looks like the stable upgrade is not on sale - i think 1800g is a regular price for 100 dragon slots.

Mostreal
11-30-19, 07:54 AM
@deadpixel - man, you are really making want the Shining Luck dragon...but must be strong....I just bought a GDP at the last sale and haven't recouped my money yet. I limit how often I can buy one.

Mithril is a good fighter for me. I don't use him as much since I tend to use my level 14 dragons and he's currently level 11 or 12.

I bought a little bit of gold in order to get 5 habitats. I got the two missing in the flower quad, one cosmic, and one of the the fairytale habitats I've been missing. The other one I'm missing is not for sale. Oh, also got Vibrant Vortex...not sure if that belongs in a quad or not.

I'm tempted to get another habitat or save my gold for a Dec habitat....though those are going to be more expensive...

I was planning to get a 4th nest this sale but I ran out of gold.

Mikep101
11-30-19, 08:16 AM
Would be great if they put some more cheap 5 dragon habitats out for Cyber Monday! Maybe drop the essence costs per habitat. Lots of us trying to make room so we can keep playing. 😀

orson32
11-30-19, 11:27 AM
Looks like the stable upgrade is not on sale - i think 1800g is a regular price for 100 dragon slots.

I believe you are right..as the last upgrades by 100 in stable was. 1800 gold each regular price..so this is NO SALE

caterpilar88
11-30-19, 12:20 PM
So sad diamond habitat not on sale, that the only habitat i looking for

Valkyrie2018
11-30-19, 12:48 PM
Was so very excited to see the EVOLUTION TEMPLE at 50% of. I've been waiting a long time for this one!

Mostreal
11-30-19, 12:49 PM

I bought 4 habitats when that sale was on and totally wish I had bought more! I haven't seen a good deal like that since.

Mostreal
11-30-19, 12:54 PM

I just beat Huntress at 19 with my Mithril at 12. Like I stated before - I would use him more if I didn't have so many level 14s and I am to lazy or to busy to scroll much past them most of the time. I do use him sometimes for bingo cards of "win a battle with a (metal or champion) type dragon" and he's better than Glasswing to go up against Huntress and a few other Champion types in the tournaments.

shortdanzr
11-30-19, 08:32 PM
isn't the nest always 250 gold? or is that actually sale price?

amerirish
11-30-19, 11:00 PM
isn't the nest always 250 gold? or is that actually sale price?

If you have the chance to buy a Nest for 250 Gold then that is 50% off for you - the Nest in my game is not on sale; the normal price is 500 Gold.

sophiensissi
12-01-19, 08:22 AM

They spent a lot of gold to upgrade it to 500! Wow! Just to hold 10 costs a lot. Are all upgrades of it also half off?

sophiensissi
12-01-19, 08:26 AM
I bought 20 of the 5 dragon habitats. 240 gold is a great deal! Usually the best sale is 300 for those and I had run out of room on my island. It was getting hard to play anymore. Now I have a lot of room thanks to my new habitats. Just need to organize to make it look nice.

amerirish
12-01-19, 08:14 PM
I really hate to be a buzz **** but I have to point out the overwhelming number of contradictory things happening during this sale:

1. There are tons of dragons for sale, which is great, but they have to be hatched. That ties up whatever nests you may have for the duration of the sale.
2. There is 'free' boosted breeding (doesn't cost gold, only coins) but we're already using nests to hatch dragons we purchased. Also...
3. A Tales event starts that requires breeding/hatching a common dragon - which is already impossible due to item 1 above and also negates the value of item 2 above
4. The event also requires the hatching of a crafted dragon which happens in Chapter 2 which is at the beginning of the event (see item 1 again) and breeding a Mist dragon with another one in Chapter 4 (item 1)
5. The craft time for Marble Keys is reduced by half but our Craft Shop is needed for the Tales dragon (the crafted dragon may have to sit in the shop while we wait for a nest to clear). Also, crafting the dragon takes 7 hours.
6. The craft time for Ticket Temple dragons is reduced from 1 minute to 30 seconds (wow, thanks) but again we don't have an open nest for the dragons (theoretically)

If only for one long weekend - Friday to Tuesday - S8 could hold off the events (at LEAST Tales) then we could relax and enjoy the sale and our holiday weekend a lot more.

Just my two cents :(

ETA: I failed to include item 7. Bingo - I don't participate in that feature because I would literally have to quit my job in order to add one more thing to keep track of in this game :mad:

Azleyaa
12-02-19, 04:28 AM
When does this sale end exactly??

Winstone007
12-02-19, 04:57 AM
Why isn't the "Cute Kingdom" complete? Only 3 of 4 habitats are available for sale in the Market. Why is there no "Heroic Camp"? This is the 2nd time when I want to buy this set but I can't do it because he incomplete... Also I wanted to buy "Wizaring World" set, but it is not on sale at all:( I imagined this Black Friday differently:blue:

amerirish
12-02-19, 08:30 AM
When does this sale end exactly??

Tuesday, December 3rd at 10:00 AM (PST). For me, that is 1:00 PM EST

Mostreal
12-02-19, 11:57 AM
The Arcane Fire habitat (5 dragons) is a good deal at 200 gold.

I didn't see that before - totally bought one! I may buy another if I have enough gold by tomorrow....probably won't, but that's one more habitat gotten rid of and space for two of the Tales dragons. I have some space on some of the other habitats also and am going to finally crack down and trade some of the duplicate dragons I have that I have been reluctant to get rid of since they are at level 7 or higher - I had them since before the trading post was for essence and these I couldn't trade for gems.

1bvdl5
12-02-19, 01:04 PM
are there no cyber Monday deals?

Azleyaa
12-02-19, 02:02 PM
Broke with only 388 gold 😭😭😭 I could really use a second evolution temple but it is 500 gold. No way I'll be able to get enough gold in time. Maybe I'll just settle for another nest and the breeding area and maybe snag the stable together for 312 gold. Sigh

orson32
12-03-19, 11:40 AM
Don't think its very fair when you are making a Marble Key at the 12 hr time and then when they reset at their time, the time for Marble Key goes back to the 24 hrs..if you start with the 12 hrs ( and I had one that was already over 3 hrs into the 12) they should not let it revert back until the one you put on for 12 hrs, finishes the 12 hrs..

amerirish
12-03-19, 11:47 AM
Don't think its very fair when you are making a Marble Key at the 12 hr time and then when they reset at their time, the time for Marble Key goes back to the 24 hrs..if you start with the 12 hrs ( and I had one that was already over 3 hrs into the 12) they should not let it revert back until the one you put on for 12 hrs, finishes the 12 hrs..

I totally agree; if you have a dragon on the nest and it expires in the Market at update time, it doesn't disappear from your nest.

random59
12-03-19, 01:40 PM

Totally agree with you, mine read 12 hours and 12 minutes remains so mine only had 12 minutes left!

Very shoddy work but this seems to be the norm these days!

[S8] Elsa
12-03-19, 02:40 PM

We'd like to, but unfortunately, it's not how the structure of the game works. When we plan out event ideas (like breeding, half timers, etc), we do our best to implement it within the limitations of the game. I'm sorry that the final active timer resets when the event ends! We hope this one-time negative experience at the end doesn't outweigh the enjoyment of the event.

I totally agree; if you have a dragon on the nest and it expires in the Market at update time, it doesn't disappear from your nest.

The timers on the egg you bought isn't impacted, but the item does disappear from the market or revert to the former price when the promotion ends.

Fyym
12-03-19, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE='[S8] Elsa;1604635']We'd like to, but unfortunately, it's not how the structure of the game works.
Translation: We have no idea how to do that.

Rfs04
12-03-19, 07:33 PM
Elsa;1604635']We'd like to, but unfortunately, it's not how the structure of the game works. When we plan out event ideas (like breeding, half timers, etc), we do our best to implement it within the limitations of the game. I'm sorry that the final active timer resets when the event ends! We hope this one-time negative experience at the end doesn't outweigh the enjoyment of the event.

The timers on the egg you bought isn't impacted, but the item does disappear from the market or revert to the former price when the promotion ends.

I too don't quite understand why a TIMER gets reset. I can understand why the time in spell shop gets set back to 1 day...for the NEXT crafting. But a key being crafted is almost like having an egg in the nest that gets set back to Expired but the egg stays in your nest as another player said.

Sounds like yet another oops that some coder made when you first introduced this feature and none at S8 wants to take the time, effort to hunt down what switch should NOT be reset to leave that last key finish in 12 hours.

mymonta
12-03-19, 08:20 PM
So did people buy dragons or mostly stock up on habitats? The only dragons I bought were an Aquarknight and an Unruly because they were very nicely priced for Champions. I got quite a few habitats even though the sale prices weren't very impressive. I do love the Crystal Hatchery, and it was half priced.

amerirish
12-03-19, 09:39 PM
So did people buy dragons or mostly stock up on habitats? The only dragons I bought were an Aquarknight and an Unruly because they were very nicely priced for Champions. I got quite a few habitats even though the sale prices weren't very impressive. I do love the Crystal Hatchery, and it was half priced.

I personally bought quite a few dragons. My main focus was on the resource dragons (Food/Key/Gold) and some expired ones that I didn't have already. I also bought a few of the Zodiac habs because all of my Zodiac dragons were in storage. I have been selling off all 3 capacity common habitats as much as possible in order to maximize the very limited space we have available.