PDA

View Full Version : "Welcome Back" Noification

bittermonkey
04-20-11, 09:44 AM
Has anyone encountered Not getting the "Welcome Back" notification when they go back to their club? It also seems as if my drinks aren't getting fewer. It still has the same count as when I last it.

Any help would be great!

:confused::confused::confused:

MissCeara
04-20-11, 09:48 AM
Do you mean the pop-up that gives you your daily bonus? Or the pop-up that tells you how much you have earned while you were away?

If it is the former, then you can **** the process from memory, thus having it reload from scratch, which will get you your daily bonus if you haven't seen it already that day. If you're on an iDevice, you do this by hitting the home button twice quickly. This will pop up a small menu on the bottom of your screen which tells you what processes you have running in memory. Tap and hold on the process you want to close until it shakes and gives you a red "x." Tap the "x" and it's out of memory now and ready to be reloaded.

On the other hand, if you mean the latter (where it tells you how much you've earned while you're away) I don't have any advice, as I haven't encountered this problem yet myself. :(

bittermonkey
04-20-11, 09:54 AM
It's the latter. I never get the pop-up that says how much I've earned. I did get it for some time, I thought it fixed itself. But, after a couple of days, it disappeared. :(