PDA

View Full Version : Sending Gifts options

ladyzephyr
04-20-11, 09:33 AM
I have been receiving many beautiful gifts but other than the 4 items in the menu options ( bag, slacks, contrast pumps and red sweaters).

I don't feel nice sending back gifts limited to just these 4 items but I simply couldn't figure out nor have the menu to do so.

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks

TheFluffySlipper
04-20-11, 12:52 PM
You have received gifts other than the four on offer? That's not possible ...

Are you possibly confusing neighbour's gifts with the 'mastery' gift you receive for purchasing from the catalog?

talyon
04-20-11, 01:41 PM
Yes it's not possible to send or receive other then the 4 items allowed it's the game design.

Rachael98
04-20-11, 01:48 PM
I have been receiving many beautiful gifts but other than the 4 items in the menu options ( bag, slacks, contrast pumps and red sweaters).

I don't feel nice sending back gifts limited to just these 4 items but I simply couldn't figure out nor have the menu to do so.

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks

It's impossible to send any others. The stuff in your inventory that you can't send will either have been put there by you (as an inventory item) or be a mastery item (labelled mastery, x1). I think that the x1 only is a glitch. Surely it's more???

RageofMars
04-28-11, 11:19 AM
It's impossible to send any others. The stuff in your inventory that you can't send will either have been put there by you (as an inventory item) or be a mastery item (labelled mastery, x1). I think that the x1 only is a glitch. Surely it's more???

I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but I did notice that when you place that 1x item on your rack you get 3 mastery points. Perhaps that's the sole purpose of it? The 1x is just so you can earn 3 bonus mastery points?