PDA

View Full Version : Tap to manage : keep the items doesn't work

ladyzephyr
04-20-11, 09:27 AM
Hi everyone.

Don't know about the rest but I can't seem to use the 'tap to manage' function options. I can only clear the rack but couldn't keep the items.

Does anyone know why?

MissCeara
04-20-11, 09:40 AM
I'm not sure to be honest, but I do know that hitting the "x" to close the window will keep the items, even if the actual button doesn't work.

talyon
04-20-11, 01:40 PM
Hi everyone.

Don't know about the rest but I can't seem to use the 'tap to manage' function options. I can only clear the rack but couldn't keep the items.

Does anyone know why?

It's intent is the same as all story games. U have the option to clear but not get the cash for item or to use gems to mature the item ready for placement.

Rachael98
04-20-11, 01:50 PM
It's intent is the same as all story games. U have the option to clear but not get the cash for item or to use gems to mature the item ready for placement.

Too true. Shame really.

Rachael98
04-20-11, 01:51 PM
Hi everyone.

Does anyone know why?

I think that it's either a glitch or TeamLava being a) greedy b) stupid in that they didn't think about that when designing the game. Just press "x"