PDA

View Full Version : Help! What are crowns for? (Major, minor, omega crowns)

dogsandpugs
11-04-19, 12:45 AM
I've been searching for so long and I still can't find the answer as to what the crowns awarded during the leaderboard events are for. I know that you can craft a dragon with the omega crowns but is that all that they are for? Do they have any other purpose? Can you use them to obtain leaderboard points? Please help!

greywagtail
11-04-19, 02:36 AM
No - the crowns cannot be used outside of the Leaderboard events, right now. Minor and Major crowns are used to craft Mighty Crowns etc that can then be used to craft Omega Crowns

dogsandpugs
11-04-19, 04:33 PM
Yes I got that part but I just don't understand what Omega Crowns themselves are for. Is it that their sole purpose is for crafting the one dragon for each leaderboard event (eg right now it's the Ghastly Dragon)? So once I've got that dragon, omega crowns are useless? Or do they have another purpose?

shortdanzr
11-04-19, 05:43 PM
Yes I got that part but I just don't understand what Omega Crowns themselves are for. Is it that their sole purpose is for crafting the one dragon for each leaderboard event (eg right now it's the Ghastly Dragon)? So once I've got that dragon, omega crowns are useless? Or do they have another purpose?

yup. that is their purpose. you can craft another and evolve it to level 4 an trade it for 10 essence

greywagtail
11-05-19, 03:37 PM
yup. that is their purpose. you can craft another and evolve it to level 4 an trade it for 10 essence I do that too. Only 8 hours disenchanting time.

sabra12345
01-15-20, 07:33 PM
Can Omega Crowns be used in future events? Do they roll over or do you lose them?

kooky panda
01-16-20, 11:47 AM
Can Omega Crowns be used in future events? Do they roll over or do you lose them?
They do not roll over.