PDA

View Full Version : Customs goes BANANAS in my store!

Farmersbaby
04-20-11, 12:33 AM
I have closed my store for a week to order a lot of clothes to my customers. I had like 40 000 or 30 000 units of each stuff on my racks and tables! Today I reopened my store, and after 10 minutes ALL of my clothes, bags, shoes and jewellery was GONE! It was sold out in only TEN minutes!! How is that possible?? Its so frustrating!! Is it anyone else who has experienced this?
Stupid game...

TheFluffySlipper
04-20-11, 04:04 AM
Well it's no wonder ... you've had all these customers camped outside for a week waiting in excited anticipation! :p

Maybe it's a Zara store ;)

sophiacml
04-20-11, 04:19 AM
Hahaha... I think is LV instead!
O...kie... Well, this happens all the time. I guess you have to pay attention whether your profit counts or not. If it didn't raise your profit, it's definitely bug. It happened to all my stories before. (edit) happen! Was frustrating at that moment & I can understand your frustration now. Yet, you're still hang in there with this stupid game. I wonder, who is more dumb? The game or the one who claimed it stupid but still play it? Ok... I'm sorry, I'm being bxxxx here. I'm just joking. Em... what you can do is forget about it cause there isn't anything you can undo. What you've lost, is lost. Pointless for you to email Teamlava too cause they will tell you that "closing the store" isn't meant to be on the game! Good luck!

Farmersbaby
04-20-11, 06:12 AM
Well thanks... This is a forum where people can discuss, not a email to Team Lava! And I ask if anyone else has the same problem.. Dont reply if you dont have som constructive to write.

mattdiner
04-20-11, 06:22 AM
Blocking your door is not technically a feature that is stable in TeamLava game. When a players door is blocked, their items disappear, most of the time not getting any money for it.

talyon
04-20-11, 06:44 AM
I'll assume you got the money for missing items. Anyways it had happened to many people. search threads for more on this subject. Maybe the common element is closing of the doors for an extended amount of time???

kooky panda
04-20-11, 07:03 AM
I have been leaving doors open but I shut down the game when I am not playing. I have not had any problems. Also the short timed clothes sell faster than the long timed clothes. I usually keep a mix. I run 1 hour clothes a couple of times, then I run 2, 3 and 4 hour sets. At night before I go to bed I run some 5 minute and 1 minute items to stock up for the night. I also will try and save my gifts until nighttime.
I do notice that in the morning all my short timed items are gone, but my longer timed items stay a lot longer.
I play on iphone 4.

sophiacml
04-20-11, 05:57 PM
You do know that shutting down your game doesn't mean it isn't running business, right? Point here is when you close down your store & reopen it after some times, your items can be disappear in a glitch. It happened to me once my cash raised, which meant I earned them even items gone in ultra sec. It also happened to me once out of sync without any cash gain. It also happened once everything gone without knowing the problem behind. Your way isn't missing anything panda. You're just playing the game normal way.
I have been leaving doors open but I shut down the game when I am not playing. I have not had any problems. Also the short timed clothes sell faster than the long timed clothes. I usually keep a mix. I run 1 hour clothes a couple of times, then I run 2, 3 and 4 hour sets. At night before I go to bed I run some 5 minute and 1 minute items to stock up for the night. I also will try and save my gifts until nighttime.
I do notice that in the morning all my short timed items are gone, but my longer timed items stay a lot longer.
I play on iphone 4.

TheFluffySlipper
04-20-11, 06:03 PM
Well thanks... This is a forum where people can discuss, not a email to Team Lava! And I ask if anyone else has the same problem.. Dont reply if you dont have som constructive to write.

My constructive input: lighten up! :rolleyes: