amerirish
10-25-19, 04:42 PM
Thirded ! :D :D

oficeandfire
10-25-19, 05:17 PM
Yessssss!!!!!!

skyharbor602
10-25-19, 05:39 PM
Spun and won Haunted Taurus on the first try. Thanks S8 for this and bringing back Spin To Win. Let's keep this and retire the Leaderboard.

mymonta
10-25-19, 07:02 PM
My old account got a Haunted Taurus, too, skyharbor! Nice surprise. My middle account got a Skeleton dragon, which I did not have on any account. Baby account got a Spell dragon, which I have on all 3 accounts, so it will be fodder for Essence. Nice to actually get dragons on a spin!

skyharbor602
10-25-19, 08:21 PM
My old account got a Haunted Taurus, too, skyharbor! Nice surprise. My middle account got a Skeleton dragon, which I did not have on any account. Baby account got a Spell dragon, which I have on all 3 accounts, so it will be fodder for Essence. Nice to actually get dragons on a spin!

Congrats on the Haunted Taurus! I ended up getting Spell and Sorcerer on subsequent spins. It seems like the wheel is good this time!

deadpixel
10-25-19, 08:42 PM

Spun and won Haunted Taurus on the first try. Thanks S8 for this and bringing back Spin To Win. Let's keep this and retire the Leaderboard.
Yeah! The Spin and Win was really good this time around :D

I got the Skeleton Dragon on the first spin, Spell Dragon on the second, Spider Dragon on the third, then BANG! The Haunted Taurus on the fourth!

https://i.ibb.co/N2Hbzc7/DA0-C02-A9-7-BC9-4-DE6-BBC2-CADFB8795-F58.jpg

Hopefully, this means that I’ve completed the Haunted Zodiac collection? :confused:

What a great way to begin the day :tickled_pink:

amerirish
10-25-19, 08:59 PM
So the dragons that are on this wheel are Spell, Skeleton, Spider, Haunted Taurus and one more I think...anyone know which?

deadpixel
10-25-19, 09:04 PM
So the dragons that are on this wheel are Spell, Skeleton, Spider, Haunted Taurus and one more I think...anyone know which?

Skyharbor got it. It's the Sorcerer Dragon :)

Other than the Haunted Taurus, the others are dragons that are going to become Bantha Fodder... Ho! Ho! Ho!

amerirish
10-25-19, 09:42 PM
Skyharbor got it. It's the Sorcerer Dragon :)

Other than the Haunted Taurus, the others are dragons that are going to become Bantha Fodder... Ho! Ho! Ho!

glenngenius
10-26-19, 10:05 AM
So far, I got the spell dragon, sorcerer dragon, maps, 250k coins (x3), cauldron. My luck with Spin to Win still hasn't changed. Lol.

I want that Haunted Taurus to complete my Hauted Zodiacs!

glenngenius
10-26-19, 10:06 AM
Yeah! The Spin and Win was really good this time around :D

I got the Skeleton Dragon on the first spin, Spell Dragon on the second, Spider Dragon on the third, then BANG! The Haunted Taurus on the fourth!

https://i.ibb.co/N2Hbzc7/DA0-C02-A9-7-BC9-4-DE6-BBC2-CADFB8795-F58.jpg

Hopefully, this means that I?ve completed the Haunted Zodiac collection? :confused:

What a great way to begin the day :tickled_pink:

Congrats! 4 dragons on 4 spins!!! 100% dragon prize rate so far for you, deadpixel! :)

Fairyzbakery
10-26-19, 02:32 PM
No dragon luck for me. I really hope i get the Taurus dragon as it is the only one missing.

SenseiNJ
10-26-19, 06:07 PM
I?m surprised that people have been so lucky with the wheel so far. I?ve spun it about 12 times (thanks to the free spins after watching ads) and have only gotten food, coins and decor. Not a single dragon so far!

ghostiemom
10-26-19, 07:46 PM
I?m surprised that people have been so lucky with the wheel so far. I?ve spun it about 12 times (thanks to the free spins after watching ads) and have only gotten food, coins and decor. Not a single dragon so far!
Me too.

Fairyzbakery
10-26-19, 09:36 PM
Well you are lucky that you are getting free spins because of ads. I do not have that option.🙁

Mostreal
10-27-19, 10:01 AM
I've been using free spins after adds so I have had a LOT of spins - so far 3 skeleton dragons, 1 spell dragon and 1 spider dragon. I don't have skeleton or spider so that's good and the extra skeletons and the spell dragon can be used to hatch for points during leaderboard and then traded off for essence.

I'm hopeful I get the sorceror and haunted Taurus dragons...we shall see.

SenseiNJ
10-27-19, 06:19 PM

Got 6 spins for today so far, still no dragon. There are so many dragons available to be won but I haven?t been able to land one yet. Wow

skyharbor602
10-27-19, 06:49 PM
I just won a 2nd Haunted Taurus for disenchantment. The only dragon I'm missing from the haunted zodiac collection is Haunted Aries - my zodiac sign. I guess I'll have to wait 3 months or so to craft it.

Nuicakes
10-27-19, 08:08 PM
Whoo hoo... yesterday I won 2 pumpkin patches back to back.
today I won 3 pumpkin patches back to back and game crashed on the last video ....

kanajunroses
10-27-19, 09:55 PM
Having issues with spin and win and random pop up that pop up as when I win dragon but it does not go into my storage. Nor is there any other prize. Getting expansion maps which I have been able to use for over two years.......how about something to benefit long time players?

swannygirl
10-27-19, 10:38 PM
I?m so happy to get so many video spins! Although I was concerned that I was only getting pumpkin patches, I finally got Taurus on my last spin of the evening :)

pod5124cra
10-28-19, 01:17 AM
No new dragons yet. Hope the wheel stays.

Mostreal
10-28-19, 06:37 AM
So far I'm up to 5 skeleton dragons, 3 Spell dragons, 1 Spider dragon....and the Haunted Taurus! Just got it this morning.

Also, lots of cauldrons and pumpkin patches. I got mystic maps a few times, which I don't need but worth it to get all those dragons I have not had before. I don't mind getting the food or coins either, can always use more of those.

Fyym
10-28-19, 06:41 AM
Anyone actually have the cauldrons in thier storage? I must have won it at least 5 times but can't find it. I'd say something but I don't actually want them, I was looking for them to sell right away. Also how many free spins is everyone getting from the videos? I must get 5 a day. But only ever spin junk.

Valkyrie2018
10-28-19, 07:51 AM
Anyone actually have the cauldrons in thier storage? I must have won it at least 5 times but can't find it. I'd say something but I don't actually want them, I was looking for them to sell right away. Also how many free spins is everyone getting from the videos? I must get 5 a day. But only ever spin junk.

I have won number out 2x witches caldron on all 4 of my islands but haven't received a single one! Is there som where else I should be looking? Nothing in storage

Fyym
10-28-19, 07:56 AM
I have won number out 2x witches caldron on all 4 of my islands but haven't received a single one! Is there som where else I should be looking? Nothing in storage

It's probably a wide spread issue. But I'm assuming nobody has the space or actually want's them.

[S8] Vanellope
10-28-19, 11:29 AM

Please try force closing your app and reopening it, then check your Storage for the Witch's Cauldrons. I was able to see mine after I force closed and reopened :)

If you have any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8.

Link in signature

shortdanzr
10-28-19, 02:18 PM
i have the culedrons and pumkin patch in my storage.
usually i win some coin. whooo (sarcasm)

Valkyrie2018
10-28-19, 04:52 PM
It's probably a wide spread issue. But I'm assuming nobody has the space or actually want's them.

I want the cauldrons if it gives me double points!

Valkyrie2018
10-28-19, 05:00 PM
i have the culedrons and pumkin patch in my storage.
usually i win some coin. whooo (sarcasm)

Take out of storage. Last year the cauldron gave double points. I have tried rebooting and everything. Mine just won't show up. Good luck with dragons. I have all except Spider

tammycsmith
10-28-19, 10:17 PM
Bugs in my dragon story game
Was playing this morning and when I was playing the game the spin part of the game stop on the hunted Capricorn dragon then the game shut down on me

tammycsmith
10-28-19, 10:18 PM
Been having a lot of trouble with game shutting down on me when I buy gold also

washman1963
10-28-19, 10:26 PM
Straight up, the wheel is rigged. 50+ spins now, and I've gotten the same 4 worthless prizes every single time. Why have the wheel at all?

chuckyt888
10-28-19, 11:10 PM
The probabilities on things like this and battle arena need to be published. They are preying on people with impunity.

deadpixel
10-29-19, 01:12 AM
Bugs in my dragon story game
Was playing this morning and when I was playing the game the spin part of the game stop on the hunted Capricorn dragon then the game shut down on me

Hmm...From your description, I'd say that your game is really bugged because there shouldn't be a Haunted Capricorn Dragon on the wheel :confused:

mymonta
10-29-19, 09:17 AM
Take out of storage. Last year the cauldron gave double points. I have tried rebooting and everything. Mine just won't show up. Good luck with dragons. I have all except Spider

The description says that it is a relic from a past celebration. Therefore it is no longer active.

Also, I have apparently spun for 40 cauldrons as that is how many I have in storage.

My luck dried up after the first two days. Mainly getting coins and decorations now. I was hoping to get a Haunted Taurus for ea ch account, but I know that is a lot to ask. The account that did win the Taurus is the only one that didn't get Shatterfright, so maybe it's like a consolation prize. Lol!

Athabasca55
10-29-19, 10:50 AM
After 3 days and multiple videos, I finally got 2 Haunted Tauruses in a row, lol. But I have a kazillion cauldrons, 2 M coins and pumpkins, so.

I really want Sorceror.

Mostreal
10-29-19, 11:28 AM
After 3 days and multiple videos, I finally got 2 Haunted Tauruses in a row, lol. But I have a kazillion cauldrons, 2 M coins and pumpkins, so.

I really want Sorceror.

I've gotten multiples of the other dragons so the Sorceror is the one I'm aiming for now also!

tammycsmith
10-29-19, 11:42 AM
Bugs in my dragon story game Was playing this morning and when I was playing the game the spin part of the game stop on the hunted Capricorn dragon then the game shut down on me I was playing Sunday morning and as soon as it stopped on the hunted Capricorn dragon my game shut down and I lost it

tammycsmith
10-29-19, 11:45 AM
I?m putting the wrong dragon then anyway it stopped on the dragon and then my game shut down on me and I never got my dragon

shortdanzr
10-29-19, 03:38 PM
my wheel also spins, briefly pauses (sudden stop/pause) on something, then continues to spin. then will stop between 2 prizes & then i win something completely different

glenngenius
10-29-19, 04:15 PM

I really want Sorceror.

If only we can trade dragons, I would've traded my extra sorcerer with your haunted taurus. I really need the latter to complete my haunted zodiac collection.

Athabasca55
10-29-19, 04:28 PM
If only we can trade dragons, I would've traded my extra sorcerer with your haunted taurus. I really need the latter to complete my haunted zodiac collection.

I’m down for a trade. I’ve suggested it to S8 in the past, Wish they will listen!

Ilsadrago
10-30-19, 03:06 PM
4 skeletons! Good for trading, especially because i already had 1. A bunch of junk i can't use and food that i can! I'm just happy to get some dragons to trade. I'm in the business of crafting the habitat so that works for me!

Ellerslie6
10-30-19, 03:21 PM
Got 6 spins for today so far, still no dragon. There are so many dragons available to be won but I haven?t been able to land one yet. Wow

Same for me - coins,coins, and a paddock full of pumpkins.

mymonta
10-30-19, 09:21 PM

I really want Sorceror.

It seems like Sorcerer is the hardest one to get, although that is obviously only based on my own anecdotal evidence. I have 3 accounts, all of which have received everything but Sorcerer. Oh, well, I guess one account also didn't get Haunted Taurus (yet), but one account got 2 and one account just got HT today. There's still time - let's hope we luck out in the next day or so!

deadpixel
10-31-19, 01:43 AM
It seems like Sorcerer is the hardest one to get, although that is obviously only based on my own anecdotal evidence. I have 3 accounts, all of which have received everything but Sorcerer. Oh, well, I guess one account also didn't get Haunted Taurus (yet), but one account got 2 and one account just got HT today. There's still time - let's hope we luck out in the next day or so!

That's what I'm experiencing on all my accounts too, but since I already have them (including Sorcerer) on all my accounts, except the baby one, I'm not feeling any pressure :)

** Update **

And wouldn't you know it, I get the Sorcerer Dragon in my last spin, 2 hours after complaining about not getting it :tickled_pink:

Mostreal
10-31-19, 11:24 AM
That's what I'm experiencing on all my accounts too, but since I already have them (including Sorcerer) on all my accounts, except the baby one, I'm not feeling any pressure :)

** Update **

And wouldn't you know it, I get the Sorcerer Dragon in my last spin, 2 hours after complaining about not getting it :tickled_pink:

Well, I'm going to cross my fingers, then! I have 7 skeleton dragons, 3 spell dragons, 3 Haunted Taurus Dragons, 1 Spider dragon....so far no Sorceror dragon. I'm not complaining because all those extras can trade for essence but yeah, the Sorceror is the only one I don't have. I did get it on one of my baby accounts so as @athabasca55 and @glenngenius stated...being able to trade would be nice.

amerirish
11-01-19, 09:16 AM
I spun a billion times and never got Haunted Taurus :( :( I'm so sad!

Fyym
11-01-19, 09:59 AM
I got 30 cauldrons and 8 patches. Then I got endless coins and food. I got the black / blue dragon ONCE. Great odds S8. I hope you dont wonder why I don't ever spend money on this game.

StevenKevin
11-03-19, 02:30 AM
Eventually, thousands of cauldrons and pumpkins, not to mention coins, and not a single dragon, how strange...