PDA

View Full Version : Game rotation is stuck!!!😤

jen7779
10-14-19, 07:58 PM
I keep trying to play the game, but it?s stuck in the Vertical Position, so the banner on the bottom, for the money doesn?t come up. Neither does the Design, Post or add a person. Cannot play the game this way! PLEASE HELP!!! FIX THIS!!! Thanks!

FollyBeach2014
11-04-19, 02:38 AM
Mine is doing the same thing. It’s stuck in Portrait position, it needs to be in landscape position. All my other Storm8 games are working perfectly. Please get this fixed, so I can play again. I have the 1.2.0 version..
Frustrated..
Margaritaville

FollyBeach2014
11-04-19, 02:39 AM
Have you heard anything from them?

FollyBeach2014
11-04-19, 02:49 AM
My Home Design Story is stuck in the portrait position, I can’t get it to rotate to landscape so I can play. All of my other S8 games are working properly. The version I play is 1.2.0 I can’t play if it won’t rotate. I tried to go to support, but they were no help at all, actually I’m
upset that all they did was send me an automated email, and it was for Home Design Makeover, I don’t play that game..Please, someone fix this.

Irritated and frustrated,
Margaritaville

Paul__
11-04-19, 01:58 PM
My Home Design Story is stuck in the portrait position, I can’t get it to rotate to landscape so I can play. All of my other S8 games are working properly. The version I play is 1.2.0 I can’t play if it won’t rotate. I tried to go to support, but they were no help at all, actually I’m
upset that all they did was send me an automated email, and it was for Home Design Makeover, I don’t play that game..Please, someone fix this.

Margaritaville

Do you have a screenshot?

FollyBeach2014
11-04-19, 07:36 PM
Do you have a screenshot?

I don’t, but I can send it to you.
TY
Margaritaville

Paul__
11-04-19, 08:18 PM
I don’t, but I can send it to you.
TY
Margaritaville

If you can post a screenshot here, it would be easier for the team to be able to diagnose the issue probably.

FollyBeach2014
11-04-19, 08:27 PM
If you can post a screenshot here, it would be easier for the team to be able to diagnose the issue probably.

I took the screenshot, but it won’t upload, it comes up as declined..The file is a PGN file. It’s under the file size requirements but it’s over the width/height requirement. I don’t know to make it smaller on the iPad. Do you have an email I can send it to?
Basically, when I open the game, i have my iPad laying in the landscape position and the games opens in portrait and
I can’t get it to turn to landscape. All my other S8 games are working just fine. I don’t know what else to do.
Margaritaville

Also, when it opens, it shows that I have messages, when I click on visit for one of my neighbors, my game turns to landscape and stays that way until I close it and open it again. So, every time I open my game, I have to visit a neighbor to get it to turn..I shouldn’t have to do that.
TY

FollyBeach2014
11-05-19, 04:45 PM
Still not working, I even went to the Apple Site..what they suggested didn’t work, which was a hard reset and unlocking the rotation screen (which was already unlocked).
Still waiting to hear back on how to attach the above mentioned file.
☹️

FollyBeach2014
11-05-19, 04:53 PM
Home Design Story is stuck in Portrait position. the version I play is 1.2.0
I’ve already tried to attach a screen shot, it won’t upload, it’s a PGN file, the height and width is too big, I don’t know how to make it smaller.
This is my second post on this, someone else was helping me, but I haven’t heard back from them on how to attach my screen shot. I can’t play this game in portrait mode.
Getting a little more than frustrated.
Margaritaville

[S8] Vanellope
11-06-19, 11:31 AM

Margaritaville

If you're experiencing issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. You should be able to attach your screenshot there :)

Link in my signature

FollyBeach2014
11-07-19, 04:49 PM
Vanellope;1601720']If you're experiencing issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. You should be able to attach your screenshot there :)

Link in my signature

That’s where I started, it was a waste of time..

I know this company has changed hands a few times. I’ve been playing for more than 8 years, I‘ve used the forum more in the last 6 months than I have in all of the 8 years. Nobody seems to know what’s going on and just passes it on..To me this should be a simple fix, I went to the Apple support and found out it’s not my iPad, because it rotates for everything else. It’s a glitche in the game. It will open in Landscape at Midnight, when I close and go back in, it goes right back to portrait, also when I visit a neighbor it goes to landscape. Then when I close it, it goes back to portrait. If I have to, I’ll play with it like it is, but I don’t think I should have to.

Completely unhappy with Storm 8

FollyBeach2014
11-07-19, 05:47 PM
Ok, I sent another email to Storm8 support, included a screenshot, the reply I received was automated and said that they do not have enough people to help with Home Design Story. I could say a lot to that, but I would be talking to a wall.

I was able to shrink my screenshot and send it to you. I really hope this is going to help, but I?m not holding breathe over it.

Margaritaville

FollyBeach2014
11-09-19, 10:55 PM
Am I going to get a response and or help..
Margaritaville

FollyBeach2014
11-09-19, 11:14 PM
I currently have a post about my screen being stuck in the portrait position. I?ve gone back and forth with two different people from the forum and also twice with support, which by the way was a waste of time. I can?t play this game in the portrait position. The game I play is Home Design Story, version 1.2.0 , I was asked to include a screen shot which I did. I haven?t heard anything since then. So, I?m hoping if I try for second time here, that maybe it would get fixed.
I already went to Apple Support, it?s not an Apple problem. All of my other apps are rotating just fine, but this game won?t rotate. Also, this all happened when the time changed last week.
I am including a screenshot.
Please help..
Margaritaville