PDA

View Full Version : Full

sophiacml
04-19-11, 11:29 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if there is a notification when the items are full liked with all the thumbs up?

sehana
04-19-11, 11:55 AM
I like that idea, it would be nice to get a notification for that.

ahshan
04-19-11, 12:48 PM
Yeah it would. It's better to know that it's fully liked than know that it's been liked.

TheFluffySlipper
04-20-11, 02:29 AM
Yes definitely! I don't know if it's just me, but people seem to 'like' (tip) more in fashion than the other games (well other than farm, 'cause those farmers are hard core man! LOL). My place just fills up so quickly and I end up with a whole lot of 'full' messages on my wall! What a waste!

sophiacml
04-20-11, 06:11 PM
Because this is the newest game. Honestly, I really hate my store constantly have so many thumbs up in short time. Unlikely with those old games, neighbors just tip according daily. Terrible is, in this Fashion, the non-neighbors keep coming in to like & posting PLS ADD ME & after some times, you don't see they return the same favor anymore. Lucky me is, I don't add new neighbors anymore. I post my id on the wall & if anyone comes along, if they add me, I still filter see whether I want to accept it or not. Otherwise, I'll reach thousands. Really annoying.

Rockinkitten
05-01-11, 02:24 AM
Oh! A "full" notification would be handy on all games. Especially if they let us choose in options if we want it or not.

RageofMars
05-04-11, 02:04 PM
I agree. Notify when full is way better than notify when liked.

sophiacml
05-09-11, 05:12 AM
Wouldn't it be better if the news feed is sync with the full notification? That means, we can return the favor before the news feed keeps on running out.

fidofudo2
05-14-11, 07:38 PM
What is the difference between Wall and News Feed?

nutbrown
05-15-11, 03:02 AM
What is the difference between Wall and News Feed?
When someone you it's on the new feed
On the wall messages are wrote by visitors

fidofudo2
05-15-11, 04:16 PM
When someone you it's on the new feed
On the wall messages are wrote by visitors

Thanks, but I don't understand. Sorry.