PDA

View Full Version : Monthly dragon

Fairyzbakery
10-04-19, 06:41 AM
Does anyone knows when is the monthly dragon gonna leave?

mylord7
10-04-19, 06:51 AM
In 3 1/2 hours from now, by the time the World Event expires, the required Sandking Symbols will stop dropping, but we will have another 1 week to craft the Luxor Dragon with the already obtained Sandking Symbols.

Mostreal
10-04-19, 10:09 AM
Anyone else not getting double points for the monthly dragon? I just finished an 7 hour breeding and only got 196 sandking symbols

Fairyzbakery
10-04-19, 10:31 AM
Well it just means that i wont be getting the dragon as i reached 28000 after playing all the events and winning all the tournaments and using the den 24/ 7.

shortdanzr
10-04-19, 10:43 AM
Well it just means that i wont be getting the dragon as i reached 28000 after playing all the events and winning all the tournaments and using the den 24/ 7.

me too. i did every event and tournament. but also only 28000. was hoping we had LB also to earn symbols

mymonta
10-04-19, 12:56 PM
me too. i did every event and tournament. but also only 28000. was hoping we had LB also to earn symbols

Same for me, ladies. My baby account is the only of my 3 accounts to get it. Both other accounts got to around 28,000 as you said.

Rfs04
10-04-19, 01:12 PM
Add me to list of played every game n got a bit over 28000 but I rented roost for 2 weeks too.

Sad state of affairs how S8 so badly miscalculated when they upped the points to 30,000. 25,000 would have been much more reasonable . But that's for players of higher levels. I feel very sorry for lower levels who without spending can't hope to get monthly dragon. Nov is also 30,000. What is S8 thinking? Except to fill their pockets.

I wonder in their rush to always pump out games did they forget to add those symbols to the last tourney? In the past on some tournys we did get 3 items, shields, hearts n monthly things.

I just wish S8 had employees dedicated to play the game and see what players struggle with. If their employees played like we do, they wouldn't want game play as it stands today...play all the time n still fall short. But if they know they don't care.

greywagtail
10-04-19, 01:24 PM
Same for me too

shortdanzr
10-04-19, 02:27 PM
if the only way i can get the monthly dragon is to have the 2nd breeding all the time or a 3rd nest-not going to happen! and i'll stop trying so hard to get it in general

PuntaMita
10-04-19, 03:15 PM
Same situation for me. Hardly seems fair if you complete all events for the month you should qualify. Not happy.

mylord7
10-04-19, 03:59 PM
Anyone else not getting double points for the monthly dragon? I just finished an 7 hour breeding and only got 196 sandking symbols
The 196 Sandking Symbols were correct in your case.
We get 14 Sandking Symbols for every 1 hour of breeding.
So 7 x 14 = 98 Sandking Symbols
98 x 2 = 196 Sandking Symbols

I am sorry to say, but this it true and so sad at the same time!!
I also finished all the events and all the tournaments and I just reached the 30.000 needing Sandking Symbols, because I activated the Breeding Roost for 1 week.
Without the extra week of the Breeding Roost, I would have collected around 28.000 Sandking Symbols only, as you!
Another "low blow" for the dedicated DS players!

sam204
10-04-19, 11:48 PM
In 3 1/2 hours from now, by the time the World Event expires, the required Sandking Symbols will stop dropping, but we will have another 1 week to craft the Luxor Dragon with the already obtained Sandking Symbols.
I collected 29120 and timer says one week . Where is it mentioned that Sandking Symbols will stop dropping 7 days before ? This is really ridiculous. How can they ***** players this way ? They mentioned that 2x will be until 4 th October . How can they stop giving suddenly without any notice ? This needs be looked into by moderates . I request them to get some positive response for players . thanks in advance

Mostreal
10-05-19, 02:30 AM
The 196 Sandking Symbols were correct in your case.
We get 14 Sandking Symbols for every 1 hour of breeding.
So 7 x 14 = 98 Sandking Symbols
98 x 2 = 196 Sandking Symbols

I am sorry to say, but this it true and so sad at the same time!!
I also finished all the events and all the tournaments and I just reached the 30.000 needing Sandking Symbols, because I activated the Breeding Roost for 1 week.
Without the extra week of the Breeding Roost, I would have collected around 28.000 Sandking Symbols only, as you!
Another "low blow" for the dedicated DS players!

I thought we got 25 per hour... maybe I confused it with something else. If that's the case, they made it impossible to get the dragon.

ghostiemom
10-05-19, 07:39 AM
Yep. Dirty play, S8. To finish all events and tourneys and not get the monthly dragon is nasty. Note If you shell out $29.99 for the cash pack, we’ll all have just enough to craft it. There’s no miscalculation here. S8 calculated this perfectly. For them to get us to pay up. :mad::mad:

Athabasca55
10-05-19, 07:44 AM
Same as all y?all here. I got 27500+ sandking symbols by playing events, breeding dragons 24/7 and still all for nothing. Why not make it a reachable goal? Why does the enjoyment have to be drained out of this?

ghostiemom
10-05-19, 08:14 AM
Too bad for S8, the fact that I don’t have anyplace to put new dragons due to the game’s ridiculous expansion issues, I don’t care if I miss this dragon and they are NEVER getting real $$$ from me again.

Rfs04
10-05-19, 10:17 AM
I thought we got 25 per hour... maybe I confused it with something else. If that's the case, they made it impossible to get the dragon.

You are not confused! When monthly first started it was 25 per hour! That lasted just a few months. When they saw it was too easy to get the dragon they did that drastic drop to 14 per hour.

I keep saying if any S8 employees were charged to play the game like we do, those people would complain mightily and maybe we'd see game become more reasonable but they aren't and DS is more like constant work, not play....unless you disregard trying to win anything and just breed and battle at your own pace which is difficult for me. Oh well.

squigglish
10-05-19, 08:22 PM
You are not confused! When monthly first started it was 25 per hour! That lasted just a few months. When they saw it was too easy to get the dragon they did that drastic drop to 14 per hour.

I keep saying if any S8 employees were charged to play the game like we do, those people would complain mightily and maybe we'd see game become more reasonable but they aren't and DS is more like constant work, not play....unless you disregard trying to win anything and just breed and battle at your own pace which is difficult for me. Oh well.
In my opinion, the way things are set up makes it very easy to limit play only to what interests you at the time and have fun interacting with neighbors. Otherwise, you end up trying to row a boat upstream against a strong current without oars...not fun

Fyym
10-08-19, 03:37 AM
I'm glad to see S8 or anybody important respond to this thread and give any kind of reason of the increase. I was 7000 short because I couldn't finish dragon tales. BECAUSE I couldn't breed the ultra rare common dragon for the 20th time in a row. So now s8's ability to screw us over for common dragon for dragon tales now screws me over for the monthly dragon.

MajicHearts
10-11-19, 05:59 AM
What started out to be a young kids-free-game has turned into an adult-$$$-game. Anything related to acquiring money for S8 is what they are doing. Just my opinion.

So, complain all you want, nothing will change.

Mostreal
10-11-19, 10:48 AM

Glad to know I was at least not confused! Hopefully, Storm8 will realize their error and either change the total needed or change the prize amounts. I finished all the tournaments and events and breed almost 24/7 and still cannot make it. That sounds like math that needs fixing.

skyharbor602
10-11-19, 02:59 PM
Thankfully this month's dragon have the same elements as the Nevermore Dragon offered last year because I certainly will not go for it. 30k parts are too much for a monthly dragon and part of the reason why I may retire from DS soon. All the points brought up in this thread are right. It's turning into a full time job trying to keep up. Something's got to give. Sad thing is I love to help people in the forums and I know quitting will take that away.