PDA

View Full Version : Article about Zoo Story on InsideMobilleApps.com

clhs
04-19-11, 03:44 AM
Just came across this quite interesting article on Zoo Story. Seems that TeamLava are deliberately making this game a bit more convoluted than its rival's versions. In my opinion that's a good thing; I think it's nice that this game is going to require more attention than just a desultory two minutes of effort. Should also mean that it holds one's attention longer. Sounds promising.

http://www.insidemobileapps.com/2011/04/15/teamlava-preps-zoo-story-for-launch-in-a-week-or-two/

lesleypsg1
04-19-11, 05:12 AM
Hmmmm. Hard enough finding the time to play the stories I already do. But like all their games, worth a try

talyon
04-19-11, 09:45 AM
Hmmmm. Hard enough finding the time to play the stories I already do. But like all their games, worth a try

Agreed. Every morning now costs me 2 hours minimal to maintain all story games I play. Lol.

I play all Story games. Plz add Talyon and Macdonald

Rachael98
04-20-11, 09:54 AM

I have to agree. Personally, I'm very attached to RS, but I'll give ZS a try. I bet the next will be something like Aquarium Story:it's like TapZoo, TapTown, TapFish etc.