PDA

View Full Version : Will you download it and when?

clhs
04-19-11, 03:34 AM
So Zoo Story comes out this Thursday.

What will you do?
A) Download it immediately?
B) Wait until free gems / city cash are offered in the other games as an incentive?
C) Not download it at all?

janisz
04-19-11, 04:40 AM
Wait for free gems! What's the rush? I've got enough games already to keep me busy!

lesleypsg1
04-19-11, 05:08 AM
Wait for gem offer...if I play another story, I'll have to drop one. Probably empire

talyon
04-19-11, 09:43 AM
A. Is my choice. Just luv these city games.

I play all Story games. Plz add Talyon and Macdonald

flowless
04-19-11, 10:17 AM
wait

not gonna make the same mistake with night club story

didnt know about this unwritten rule ( getting free gem offer that u lose once u download before the offer )

i thought every one get them i feel like 6 gem short

trenae
04-19-11, 11:04 AM
I'll download it as soon as it's released. While gems are nice, I like to show my support to those that put time and effort into creating the games, and would like to check it out to give feedback, so gems are not necessary to get me to download an app by TeamLava.

badger8
04-19-11, 12:42 PM
I'm with flowless. Downloaded NS too soon and missed out. I would like the gems. I'm waiting. Not sure I'll be playing, though. It's starting to take too long to get thru all my nbrs in the games I already play!

ahshan
04-19-11, 12:45 PM
A or B depending on my mood.
It looks extremely fun, but I would like some extra gems for all the other games.

Halibel
04-19-11, 07:23 PM
I would wait for a gem offer, the theme of this game doesn't suit me that much. I wouldn't care if I downloaded it now or later.

TheFluffySlipper
04-20-11, 02:33 AM
Yep (B) for me as well. I normally download them straight away but zoo sounds a little too young for me so I won't be in any rush to get it. It's nice getting the free gems anyway.

Rachael98
04-20-11, 09:50 AM

What will you do?
B) Wait until free gems / city cash are offered in the other games as an incentive?

The gems are usually a rip-off. It's a good time to get them!

mattdiner
04-20-11, 09:54 AM
I am definitely waiting for the gem promotion. I waited for the Nightclub Story promotion (which came about 3 weeks after everyone else got the message). I waited for the Fashion Story promotion and it never showed up, even though I've been playing TeamLava games everyday. Supposedly that promotion is over, so I just have to keep waiting and hope that they offer the gems again (which would be a first for me).

sophiacml
04-20-11, 06:25 PM
It seems that not everyone actually get the gems even you waited. It happened to me once that I didn't receive the gems for downloading Farm Story. But then, I received gems from downloading other games that aren't with Teamlava.
I am definitely waiting for the gem promotion. I waited for the Nightclub Story promotion (which came about 3 weeks after everyone else got the message). I waited for the Fashion Story promotion and it never showed up, even though I've been playing TeamLava games everyday. Supposedly that promotion is over, so I just have to keep waiting and hope that they offer the gems again (which would be a first for me).

lindsayy19
04-20-11, 10:26 PM
wait for gem promotion :)

BlakBeard
04-20-11, 11:42 PM
Im split between A and C.

clojo0
04-22-11, 01:13 AM
Gems, why rush?

Rachael98
04-22-11, 01:16 AM

What will you do?

I was planning to do B...but I got too excited about it to wait and chose A!!!

96vika
04-22-11, 07:27 AM
A - I downloaded the game minutes after the release.

ahshan
04-22-11, 12:55 PM
I chose B, got the gem promotion this morning, the day after it released.
I got tha promotion pretty quick and was glad I did. Except after 20 mins of playing, I lost the 10 starter gems in the game. :(
Oh well. 6 extra gems in all the other games! :D

mattdiner
04-22-11, 12:59 PM
Any secret to getting gem promotions? The only one I have gotten in the last 4 months was Nightclub Story.

clojo0
04-22-11, 01:39 PM
I chose B, got the gem promotion this morning, the day after it released.
I got tha promotion pretty quick and was glad I did. Except after 20 mins of playing, I lost the 10 starter gems in the game. :(
Oh well. 6 extra gems in all the other games! :D

I haven't! What game did it come up on?

ahshan
04-22-11, 02:17 PM
I haven't! What game did it come up on?

All of them. I think it came up first on Nightclub Story cause that's the game I always check first.

I also just got it on my other iPod Touch and it was on Bakery Story first, then the rest of them.

clojo0
04-23-11, 02:55 AM
All of them. I think it came up first on Nightclub Story cause that's the game I always check first.

I also just got it on my other iPod Touch and it was on Bakery Story first, then the rest of them.

Still havent got it, why not me?